One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the button to post images isn't working. Can anyone post the code to do so (copied from an old post)? (I'm on Chrome, btw. Maybe it's my browser?)

Last edited:
Check to see if you have BB code toggled off. It's the pair of brackets to the left of the preview button in the top right. If it's toggled off, none of the formatting buttons will do anything.

Reactions: snickersnack
Good name and boots for an Enigma WW Barb IMO (BvC)
It feels lite barb fits the best to the name theme wise, but making Havoc an assassin would mean the boots could grow with you. So were it my boots, it would be a toss-up between those two classes.

Reactions: maxicek
70 million xp left to go ...

Screenshot201.png

Turns out I can make decent progress when I have two days a week off work.

I opened the week with a pair of Mal Runes:

Screenshot197.png
Screenshot198.png

The Mal Runes dropped within an hour of each other (and in the same wing of CS too) ... which is really weird because they are the only Mal Runes that have dropped for me since last November when I cubed all my Mal Runes and higher to make a CTA. I had expected to recoup some of those Mals and Ists as I leveled this character but up until this there'd been no luck. Anyhow, now I'm in position to make my dual Oath eBerserker Axes without having to resort to cubing Um Runes!

My other big drops were:

Screenshot199.png

Lion Branded Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 69
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x7e876f8e
+40 to Life
+1 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)

Obviously a totally godly charm for a Hammerdin to find. I can only imagine that price that it would have commanded back in the 1.11 days ... As you can see it immediately replaced one of the PCombat skillers that I was using (it had +11 to Life ... not bad ... but nothing like the eye candy that is this thing)!

Then there was:

Screenshot200.png

Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 94
Fingerprint: 0x1f8bbbba
15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
14% Lightning Absorb
10% Chance to cast Level 16 Lightning on striking
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (4/13 Charges)
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (11/11 Charges)
Level 2 Oak Sage (2/15 Charges)

Cut from the hand of Diablo himself! Middle of the road stats but I'm still very happy. This was the last piece of s/u jewelry that I hadn't found since my July restart. :)

(Sorry for the boring images, but I obviously didn't know what I had with the unique ring and grand charm until I got to town.)

Happy hunting everyone!

Check to see if you have BB code toggled off. It's the pair of brackets to the left of the preview button in the top right. If it's toggled off, none of the formatting buttons will do anything.

Yup, that's it. Thanks!

To commemorate my newfound lease on the forum:

Screenshot130.jpg

I have other finds to post, but this is a good first one! Also, that's my Faith hunter druid, so this is the first screenie of him on the forum!

..... so, what do I do with it now? Wait for another one? Make a Doom? I have a Lo and I think I can cube up an Ohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High