One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a PSA that some idiot lost a Cham rune last night.

Not looking for commiserations, I've never been the best or most careful player but I've loved the class for 20 years and always wanted a Pride IG. I'm glad I did it, I don't regret it and it's absolutely no surprise to me that I died before D2R got released. My top three excuses are the UK summer heatwave, only sleeping four hours in two days and just having worked nine days straight. :cool:

Continued good luck, all!

Attachments

• Screenshot035.jpg
    Screenshot035.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 46
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear it, but here’s hoping you find another Cham soon!

Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear it, but here’s hoping you find another Cham soon!
It's my fault for trying to teleport into a pillar at 2AM :ROFLMAO: I'm sure it'll happen soon, with @Trim and I getting in 2-8 MP sessions of Baal running each month. Plus there's the upcoming MFO!

The drop rate goes down to 0% if you don't play!

@D2DC don't socket in 1.07 the +3/20fc circ, it will only get 1 soc.
Good to know! 😳

can you show your shield again?
My Soso shield? It's a crafted/socketed Luna.
I don't think the resists are all that necessary, but the iDR is nice. It's a lot cooler than the 'Ancient's Pledge' I had been using. :LOL:
Screenshot122.jpg

Not as good as 2 Zods in one day(like my Java), but a little start in the right direction with my new Novamancer:

Screenshot482.jpg

also found Griswolds shield and the set mythical sword
and a failed unique Cryptic Axe (it was not eth, so I don't care)

also the Irongolem is overrated IMO

Hammerdin is 40m XP away from 98..

The dust has yet to settle on that JMoD and RNG decided to gift another banger...😲

My first ever.

D2 Drop - 20210721 - Zod - Chaos Sanctuary.png

Other stuff are now relegated to just mere footnotes:
2x SoJ, another Wisp, Metalgrid, Death Cleaver, Templar's, Ber, so many Ohms, 2x Windforce (just a couple of hours of each other).

Updated rune finds Mid-June to Mid-July:

I started keeping separate stashes for each of my rune/mf runners, and somehow that made me post here less often. "oh, just stick that in the 'finds' stash and post it later." I have several skillers and some other fairly interesting things, but today I got something that warrants posting. It was >this< close to being amazing:

Realgar Jewel of Fervor
Jewel

Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0xbfd95497
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+15% Increased Attack Speed
22% Enhanced Damage

Sigh, someday...

A few others while I'm here:

Shogukusha's Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm

Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xcf13e4d0
+1 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+7% Faster Run/Walk

Natural Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm

Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x64a838b8
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+16 to Life

In other news, I've been making good use my recently minted Enigma. I've been doing trav runs with my whirler, and today I geared up my long-dormant fishymancer. It's been great fun just rolling around the entire map stomping everything with impunity, pausing here and there for unbreakable PIs.

Once I get bored of that, I'll probably gear up my furyzon for some cow runs. Zons have terrible fcr bps, but it may make for faster runs, and the uber mf won't hurt.

Edit: something to add here:

Arcing Small Charm of Shock
Small Charm

Required Level: 57
Fingerprint: 0x7f858f7b
Item Level: 99
Adds 2 - 31 Lightning Damage

I don't know if I'll ever reroll this, as I kind of like it as is, but now I have a Baal sc if I want to try rolling for shocking of storms (2-99 lightning on a perfect roll).

Last edited:
No screenies....but I have been running NM meph with my fledgling HC sorc. Really wanted skin of the vipermagi. Have had a lot of junk and then just thought I have an hour or so I might as well try to get s few more in. Got an occulus (my first ever self found) Vamp gaze and skin. All upgrades for my lady!

Found a grailer while doing some leveling at Pindleskin on my untwinked 99er Sorceress with 110% MF. Only the 6th EU she's found.

Astreon's Iron Ward 07-29-21.png

Still never found these 3:
Tyreal's Might
Darkforce Spawn
Nightwing's Veil
--
Also need to find these other 2 again:
Stormlash - found but lost in a MFO
Steelrend - found but never made it into the backup stash before the computer died. That was in 2012 when I only had 7 more to find!!

First ever Crown of Ages while running AT with BlizzSorc. No idea what to do with it:)

@Ohomemygrande-I got both my Nightwing's Veils from Diablo in CS...

Attachments

• COA_2021-08-01.png
    COA_2021-08-01.png
    603.6 KB · Views: 28
  • COA_Stats_2021-07.png
    COA_Stats_2021-07.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 28
  • NW_ 2021-07-19.png
    NW_ 2021-07-19.png
    742.3 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.