NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

I laughed heartily at this!

(Was gonna write lol'ed but it just didn't cut it and :funnyabove: is too scary!)

Anyone wanna re-level a hammerdin to lvl 77 for me seeing as the long shots are coming out? I have playtime tonight but really cannot be bothered to use it after my Pally deeds :bored:

You're right, that face is scary indeed!

What happened to your pala? :/

@BrotherLantern: Check deeds thread.

@Kaxe: Weren't you supposed to make a sorc? I have a lvl 22 sorc (gonna get cowed soon) and lvl to 33 when I'll gear her up.. wanna join mebe?

@Kaxe: Weren't you supposed to make a sorc? I have a lvl 22 sorc (gonna get cowed soon) and lvl to 33 when I'll gear her up.. wanna join mebe?

That was the boredom factor...when KTA ends on a Monday I have most of the evening to play the game and I had ample time to get a sorc levelled (beyond the lvl 11 I got her to) but my heart was not in it...I was bored...I guess it was just the death thing but meh, I will get back on the horse at some point...shes level 16 about to go get the staff iirc...I think I got a cube, or i'm on the way to get one and if I log in tonight I will shout ya dude...just not sure if I will or not... :scratchchin:

Heh, ok. You gotta expect death's in HC man. :)

Dude, i gotta try that.

Ahem. . . If you guys want to sell all your Lem runes - i'm your best address.

*sits back and waits for free lem*

;)

Well if they were dropping every 10th run like all those low runes i wouldn't hesitate to give you a bunch of them :wink:

Hey there!:wave:

I am an returning player to Diablo. Always played hc but after been gone for a long long time, this resulted ofcourse in all of my friends no longer play or have new accounts.

With this said I would like a safe place to play were i can just be in a party without being a nervous as hell about being around in a party. Heard about gauss on this forum and acutually made an acount to post this (mostly a lurker here searching for guides and tips). Would love to be able to join

Heh, ok. You gotta expect death's in HC man. :)

That made me laugh when I first read that, as I haven't played SC for about 6 years :crazyeyes:

Got to level 20 last night and I only got the cube and Oasis waypoint...the exp was good in a pub last night as I was solo in an 8 player Mule Park game!

That made me laugh when I first read that, as I haven't played SC for about 6 years :crazyeyes:

Got to level 20 last night and I only got the cube and Oasis waypoint...the exp was good in a pub last night as I was solo in an 8 player Mule Park game!

My other sorc ripped last night, and my new one is lvl 20 (got a really nice group, 1-20 , all q's in a1 etc in the same game), got full staff.. Coincidence, no?

Well if they were dropping every 10th run like all those low runes i wouldn't hesitate to give you a bunch of them :wink:

Oh, but they DO drop every 10th run or so, you must just be a little unfortunate. So, when one does drop, don't hesitate to throw it my way, you'll find another in no time.

Honest.

:whistling:

Hi,

I'd like to join you guys for some HC co-op. My acc: cfeldt.
How do I know when I've been added? How do I log on to op gauss?

regards

Hi,

I'd like to join you guys for some HC co-op. My acc: cfeldt.
How do I know when I've been added? How do I log on to "op gauss"?

regards

Hey cfeldt. I added you, welcome.
To log on enter the lobby with a char, select channel and enter op gauss.

When in gauss, you will see the gauss channel bot. For pointers use the .help command or ask in the channel.

cya, and have fun!

Thanks,

I'll make sure to drop by as soon as finish SC.
See you.

you dont have to finish sc if you dont want to, you can patch the registry (search in forum!)

Thanks dyolf,

I saw that tip somewhere, but I play on a mac. Can it still be done?

PM someone your account and password and they'll make a hardcore character there. That fixes it. Then just change your pass.

Hey, mates :)

I promised someone over the channel, who was with me in a game yesterday and plays assa, a pair of Bartucks. Got those, but can't remember to whom i need to pass it :)

If you see assasins at the channel, please ask around and post name here or .mail me at the channel.

Thank you and have a great night

PM someone your account and password and they'll make a hardcore character there. That fixes it. Then just change your pass.

Nice idea, make a new account with a random password and pm it to me or ankeli, and you get a hc char in it right away.

btw, google turned up another thread in this forum for this: download a hc char for closed play, play with the char, that should unlock hc too.

Sup all. Anyone wanna do some normal baal running tonight? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High