NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Hey my name is tobias and im 18 years old i would love 2 join this channel but i do not know how 2 do it:nod:

i dont know but is it the admin that have 2 accept my or account or something like that?

hi again;P forget all message i wrote here, im playing hardcore ladder and i do need some trustable players, my goal with this is 2 be able 2 play safe, I have played d2 4 years. I just started the playing again and i got a 82 baba + a 40 sorc 4 the moment, If you Dyolf could help me get in 2 this cool channel i would prusiade, My acc = smiskad*

Hi all.

I also sent a PM to "koyen" about me wanting access.
But I thought I might as well duplicate that here in hope of anyone else wanting me in, in case he is away or something.

My name is Carl and I currently live in Sweden. I am, however, of Irish descent
I played DII ALOT back during 1.08 and up until early 1.10.
Later I started playing World of Warcraft for the clan "Curse" and was the one who initially built the site www.cure-gaming.com. After that moved to Paris to work as a System Administrator for Blizzard. I have since quit Blizzard and moved back home to Sweden though.
I'm a good friend of "Fraxx" who is a member and I'm sure he would put in a good word for me if you were to ask him.
I hope this short introduction is sufficient and please don't hesitate to ask me anything if you have any questions. I keep my fingers crossed that you will accept me as one of your members.

Sincerely
Carl (acc name: Redbeard)

After i heard from "mr thief" that he wanted to steel your items i replyed, as you know to take them. I was aggressive in this too because i wanted him too! And why u ask!! Well i wanted to expose him as the thief he was, if i had talked him out of it he could of been scamming off people in the channel forever, making new safelisted accounts as he went on! and who knows the damage he could of done.He needed to be caught! By doing what i did he got exposed, kicked from gauss and BoD and not well like by all! I exposed him right after and helped you with info to find him. I did what i did with everyones best intrest at heart.

As I am still banned from gauss, this seemed the only way to reach you, sry it's a long one lol. Well if you find it right to safelist me back, which i think it is i can get on with helping and playing with people and that is what i enjoy, much like yourself.

Well good luck and maybe i'll see you in op gauss again

Deano

We ops have reviewed the chatlog, and i (and others) just dont trust you after this. Period. He was battling with himself, and you gave him the last push to do it. Thats not 'nice and fair', as our channel rules require, so your out.

Sorry man, but such are the rules. Good luck!
-dyolf

We ops have reviewed the chatlog, and i (and others) just dont trust you after this. Period. He was battling with himself, and you gave him the last push to do it. Thats not 'nice and fair', as our channel rules require, so your out.

Sorry man, but such are the rules. Good luck!
-dyolf

Oh well such is life hey, always remember although its only a game. Glad i didnt but all my eggs in one basket.

Oh well such is life hey, always remember although its only a game. Glad i didnt but all my eggs in one basket.

It is only a game, but it takes up time. A lot of it if you will. And stealing items, or in your case, encouraging to do so equals to stealing Koyen's time spent attaining them.

Not to mention the trust factor.

hey guys, as you can see I 'm here for quite a long time, came back when the ladder reset after playing another blizzard game for too long (wow offcourse, yeah I know, don't start ;)).

I 'm playing together with a close friend and my brother, on scl, gearing up our toons for farming torches.

But since they are not into hardcore I thought this may be the place for me.
Let me know if you want to run a game with me to see if I 'm "friendly" enough. :smug:

Last edited:

It is only a game, but it takes up time. A lot of it if you will. And stealing items, or in your case, encouraging to do so equals to stealing Koyen's time spent attaining them.

Not to mention the trust factor.

I agree and i was a MAJOR factor in getting them items back and I publised the act of thieft for everyone to see i did it for the good of everyone. I quess you see it different but hey i'll take it on the chin.

hi dyolf, Im just wonder what 2 do to be member of the channel"op guass". I have a 86 barbarian and a 60 sorcoress and i would love 2 join this channel please replay what i have 2 do to get into this nice channel "i have only heard good things about it"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High