NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

I would like to join also :D I just started playing again 2 weeks ago after 2 year break. I also posted in the other threat about Gauss.
I'm still level 20 now because my sorceress died yesterday, but I hope to be high enough soon :D

Hello!

I'd like to join the gauss channel for som fun and safe HC games.

Been playing D2 on and off since it came out. SC at first but later it's been HC all the way.

Got a lvl 41 javazon atm.

Acc is *Rhull

Rhull, added you, welcome! Please consider posting in the "gauss members" thread, so that the community can get to know you a bit.

Cheers, and see you in the channel

Hello, I just started playing D2 after a long hiatus and had my first char mercilessly TPPKed in a baal run. I'd like to join the gauss channel in hope of a safer leveling atmosphere. *jussivik and my bro *anttivik ,we are both experienced and mature gamers :D

hello everyone :)
i wanna join ur safe hc games, a friend of mine said i should try to get acces here for some nm/hell hc games/baals.
just playing since 2 weeks d2 again after a brak for en half year

hoping for positiv reply and sry for my bad english :D

mfg hsaxler

hello everyone :)

'Sup

i wanna join ur safe hc games.

CHECK THE 'GAUSS MEMBERS' THREAD - THanks.

a friend of mine said i should try to get acces here for some nm/hell hc games/baals.

First, this is NOT a baalrun channel. Seems like you misunderstood there sir. Second, who told you about the channel?

just playing since 2 weeks d2 again after a brak for en half year

Welcome back.

hoping for positiv reply and sry for my bad english :D

Read the 'gauss members' thread, and make a text with no noob language.

mfg hsaxler

Ch33rs

Hello, I just started playing D2 after a long hiatus and had my first char mercilessly TPPKed in a baal run. I'd like to join the gauss channel in hope of a safer leveling atmosphere. *jussivik and my bro *anttivik ,we are both experienced and mature gamers :D

Please check the first post in the gauss members thread

Cheers!

Go easy dude, it might not be his first language...he's not as good as you having it as a second maybe? :grouphug:

Well sure he can have a second chance..... I wrote that 'no noob language' because of this:

"i wanna join ur hc games" etc... I dont like that :whistling:

Well sure he can have a second chance..... I wrote that 'no noob language' because of this:

"i wanna join ur hc games" etc... I dont like that :whistling:

I didn't mean second as in second chance, I meant second language, as English isn't your first language but you speak it very well!

Well, I dont think anyone got so bad english that they write "ur" "u" "r" etc and thinking its correct.......... :thumbsup:

Well, I dont think anyone got so bad english that they write "ur" "u" "r" etc and thinking its correct.......... :thumbsup:

That I do agree on you with sir but to an extent, as I sometimes find myself writing slangy abbreviations as it comes from head to keys with me...I have no excuse! :crazyeyes:

I agree with you, zelator. The initial post should show that the guy "has a brain" (as his sauceness put it so well), and that includes knowing how to tell a bit of his gaming background in standard english.

dyolf-floyd

i joined with a mule and now i cant entet the channel again. Can you sort it floyd? please and thank you

With help of Earl we just banned account *de4ko666 from channel. Do not add him or any other his accounts back. That gentlemen just ran off with ****load of my items when i asked him to help me mule

hi , i loved to enter in op gauss game , i restart d2 hc since 3 years and i've already see so much tp pk's ;;; could i enter ??
*hido-nrv
*diablo3
thanks

hi , i loved to enter in op gauss game , i restart d2 hc since 3 years and i've already see so much tp pk's ;;; could i enter ??
*hido-nrv
*diablo3
thanks

Unfortunately the channel's recruiting is closed for the time being, due to an incident with a fresh member. We're forced to sort our policies out a bit, because people like to respond to being nice by being asses.

From what i understand (after reading Dyo's post from this morning at our OP discussion) recruitment rules will be slightly changed, but reinstated very very fast :)

Hey Koyen and gauss members, grats on getting your stuff back i glad you did.

I just wanted to close this matter, and after reciving a pm off you i am replying to it and with a few thoughts of mine too. I was thinking by what i did i have made a hugh difference to the way Op Gauss works and i think i've made it safer and better. After i heard from "mr thief" that he wanted to steel your items i replyed, as you know to take them. I was aggressive in this too because i wanted him too! And why u ask!! Well i wanted to expose him as the thief he was, if i had talked him out of it he could of been scamming off people in the channel forever, making new safelisted accounts as he went on! and who knows the damage he could of done.He needed to be caught! By doing what i did he got exposed, kicked from gauss and BoD and not well like by all! I exposed him right after and helped you with info to find him. I did what i did with everyones best intrest at heart.

As I am still banned from gauss, this seemed the only way to reach you, sry it's a long one lol. Well if you find it right to safelist me back, which i think it is i can get on with helping and playing with people and that is what i enjoy, much like yourself.

Well good luck and maybe i'll see you in op gauss again

Deano

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High