Status
Not open for further replies.

dyolf

Oct 3, 2007
NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

There is a new channel for meeting coop players on europe realm

op gauss

It is managed by a channel bot and has users ankeli, krazeyivan, dyolf
plus the kta crew added. the bot will run 24/7.

see ya!

Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Excellent - will check it out after work

ah very nice
who can i pm to get access to the channel?

One thing dyolf and Ankeli...what are your real names or what you prefer to be called ingame? dk will suffice for me...

Accesss to channel:
you have to be recommended and added to the channel by a member (via /safeadd <account>), BEFORE you enter, else you will get BANNED automatically.

Last edited:

Just call me Ank or Ankeli or whatever suits you. My real name is Riku but since that usually ends up getting me a bunch of "haha, Rikku! you're a girl!" lines among non-Finnish gamers, I try not to bring it up :p

How do I get to the safe list?

Zelator

Just call me Ank or Ankeli or whatever suits you. My real name is Riku but since that usually ends up getting me a bunch of "haha, Rikku! you're a girl!" lines among non-Finnish gamers, I try not to bring it up :p

But you are a girl, right?! (not intending to cause offence here if you're not! I'm usually good with working out who's who!)

dyolf said:
Accesss to channel:
you have to be recommended and added to the channel by a member (via /safeadd <account>), BEFORE you enter, else you will get BANNED automatically.

The guy dwaasjetuw asking is a KTA enthusiast dude who just missed this round as we were full...you can go ahead and add his accounts...RJ, post all your accs!! :thumbsup:

Sounds good. No time today, but I will hop in during the weekend.

NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Damn! I'm t3h sUx0rz!!1!! OK Ank...noted!

My m8 is redecorating his gaff so he might not be done in time for band practise...if that's the case I will be promoting the idea of Hell Baals but he's got 4 hours left to finish up the job and sort himself out so in all likelihood I won't be on...until late at night!

But you are a girl, right?! (not intending to cause offence here if you're not! I'm usually good with working out who's who!)

No, I'm not. The whole Angel -> Ankeli conversion is just an inside joke with some friends. :grin:

i think i posted in the wrong place first, but can you add my account to the list? *YarboJanks

im just coming back into d2 and euhcl and could use some friends :) at least just to talk to lol

I would love to be added - currently just playing with 3 close friends, but might consider a Baal run or 2, if they for some reason aren't online.

I know I'm not a terribly active poster, and if you don't wan't me in the channel, I completely understand.

And we mostly play untwinked and share amongst ourselves, so no HRs or dupes or anything. Not even halfway decent equipment either :embarassed:.

Anyways - got a level 87 commandomancer at *TJ_Mules3 and a level 81 Hammer at *TJ_Hardcore, both of which I play quite often. Also have a low-level chanter and may create a BO-slave.

Regards Tom

#EDIT: Ingame I'd like to be called HeWhoWearsWomensClothing - or just Tom.

hi tom, i added your accounts tj_mules3 and tj_hardcore, welcome and hope to see you soon in the channel! just tell your friends to post their accounts, and i will add them right away.

hi tom, i added your accounts tj_mules3 and tj_hardcore, welcome and hope to see you soon in the channel! just tell your friends to post their accounts, and i will add them right away.

Thank you :thumbsup:.

I will give them a heads-up. At least one of them is an experienced player and can be of tremendous help for others. And all 3 are very helpful and friendly :smiley:. We are all ready to help with muling and rushes through normal and NM with chanters and BO-slaves available. I have 2 machines with 2 copies of DII, and so does one of the others.

Regards Tom

hi tom, sounds great, and i look forward to seeing you and your friends in the channel!

regards, dyolf

Hey guys, just been told about this post by Tom, sounds like a good idea, I play so many different chars theres too many to mention, no high levels at the moment but hopefully i will have my poison/summon necro up and running shortly, would love to join in with this it would be nice to know I can play in a safe environment with friends.
My account is *Chris85, in game you can call me Chris. Hope to be accepted.

Chris

hi chris, added you and welcome to op gauss channel!

Hi, I've just been told about this by mate and would like to be added. Would be nice to have a safer environment to lvl up in.

account is *emodeca2

Thanks!
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High