NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Give me a call and I can run a bit for ya.. BUT! you must tell me how you get picture in your profile here.

Give me a call and I can run a bit for ya.. BUT! you must tell me how you get picture in your profile here.

If you mean a avatar then follow my guide "How to make your profile more pretty"

First click on the "User CP" link. There you will find edit avatar section. On the left. There you can upload your very own avatar!

Easier than I thought. Thank you, and have a wonderful day:girly:

Hey,

Im interested playing HC but don't have any pals in this section who do.
Pretty tough to cope with a single character.

Maybe i could join up?

*suss

Hey,

Im interested playing HC but don't have any pals in this section who do.
Pretty tough to cope with a single character.

Maybe i could join up?

*suss

shure, added you!

Thank you.

Also there is another thing i should mention.

If there's someone who's interested in runes and don't have problems with rushing then my hellforge quests in nightmare and hell are yours.

A thing which concerns me is my equipment, hehe.

Depending on runes then maybe hook up me with some low-med eq?:wink:
For example wizzy, vipermagi or even homunculus, insight?
Anything that goes with necromancer.

Regards.

*suss

Hiya, I'm Viktor.

Started playing again recently and I've been looking for private runs with cool people. I'd really like to get into this channel and start running with you guys.

acc: *gimpenn

Thanks

Hiya folks!

Nice channel, nice people... I'll be back next weekend or so, busy week this week ^_^

Hey, mates :)

I promised someone over the channel, who was with me in a game yesterday and plays assa, a pair of Bartucks. Got those, but can't remember to whom i need to pass it :)

If you see assasins at the channel, please ask around and post name here or .mail me at the channel.

Thank you and have a great night

Well i know my friend Glynn is looking for a bartucs, his assa is called Flash-Lightning. If it was him, his acc is *lovegod

Ps. The guys in guass are the best in the business. Thanks to you guys i now have treachery again!! :alright:

hey guys

i made my return to D2 and i wonder if i may join your group?

*xev.be

thanks

hey guys

i made my return to D2 and i wonder if i may join your group?

*xev.be

thanks
of course, added you and welcome!
please check out the .help and .rules for some important infos.

I wish to place a request for all non-magical ethereal War Javelins. I am brooding on a level 18 throwerbarbie, and most likely, I'll imbue a LOT untill I have 100% ED self-repairing ethereal War Javs. So, if anyone sees War Javs (non-eth also ok), please, hold em, stash em, and/or give them to Ankeli, whom I am sure will be happy to collect all of them for me... *evil grin*.

I wish to place a request for all non-magical ethereal War Javelins. I am brooding on a level 18 throwerbarbie, and most likely, I'll imbue a LOT untill I have 100% ED self-repairing ethereal War Javs. So, if anyone sees War Javs (non-eth also ok), please, hold em, stash em, and/or give them to Ankeli, whom I am sure will be happy to collect all of them for me... *evil grin*.

Sure dude...as long as you don't kill me with em!

Consider my eyes peeled...

Barry, I have a jool, that has your name written on it ( 15 max, lvl 18 req ). Give me a whisp, when you need it. :thumbup:

I will keep Eth and NonEth War Javlins aswell, should I find some.

PK-ing chars will most likely be on some account like BtK_XXX, named BtK_XXX or such-similar. I shall list the account name and character names here once they are done. If you happen to meet me in a normal pubbie, yell, and I'll leave. If you fancy taking my ear, no hard feelings :)

PK-ing chars will most likely be on some account like BtK_XXX, named BtK_XXX or such-similar. I shall list the account name and character names here once they are done. If you happen to meet me in a normal pubbie, yell, and I'll leave. If you fancy taking my ear, no hard feelings :)

Thanks for the headsup, I think I will run (and leave the pubberz with a nasty surprise!) as I have no PvM, let alone PvP chars atm!

I have a bunch of maxer jools as well if you wanted em... a 7 and 8 to max lvl 9 and a 13 to max lvl 18 req one...I won't be making anytime soon so you're welcome to em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High