NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Agreed. I think we all know what is likely to be frowned upon in the Gauss channel, and anyone who disregards this deserves a ban. Repeated bans should result in being exiled imo.

If you want to botbaal run to lvl 90, go play in sc where noone really plays the game properly :p

Most, if not all of us, in Gauss like to play fairly and properly.

Much love

hellow,

i wanna join you guy's on gauss. A few friends play there and i wanna join them.

where and what i need todo ?

greets jan

Hello there!

I am an old returning D2.net HC player.. saw the D3 news and had nothing else to do so I started up the D2 career again :)

I´ve not been in the game for a year or more and I suppose the op gauss channel is a good place to slowly get into the game while learning of new threats and scams and all the stuff us HC´s put up with.

Could you add my acc so I can enter the channel?
*Teusa

btw, doubleOObubble? Sofolas? Darkerfate? any of ye still around?

Hello there!

I am an old returning D2.net HC player.. saw the D3 news and had nothing else to do so I started up the D2 career again :)

I´ve not been in the game for a year or more and I suppose the op gauss channel is a good place to slowly get into the game while learning of new threats and scams and all the stuff us HC´s put up with.

Hey 6pac, added you welcome! use the .help command to get started with the bot.

I know its off topic, but people here are obviously looking for a safe place to play. There is a barb running round offering cow runs, trapping the red portal, and announcing it's safe. I cant remember his char name, but the acc name is *vipermg

I have added him to the Sh*tlist, but thought i'd give all you guys lvling in norm a heads up on this.

PS. can we all please remember that Gauss does not support the use of 3rd party programs, and its not nice for us to have to warn/exile people because of this

Stay safe all

today the question of the use of bots in the gauss channel came up in two different ways:
- guys from gauss that join baal bot games to leech loot and exp
- if its okay to run a chant bot

My position is that it does not make real difference if you are running the bot or just using its 'services', so i would say no bots, no matter if you use them or run them.

I just think, that people using bots in any way just have a cheater mentality and those that want results without investing time and skill. Thats just not the guys i want to play with...

For me, a .warn with 24h timeban should provide a clear enough signal. After that .exile.
What do the others think how we should treat bot users?

I think it's everyone's business how they play their game, if they think leveling in baal bot games is fun, that's their business. However, I don't think I'd enjoy playing with those type of guys.

Joining a chant bot game in the begining is temping though if you don't own chanter. :)

I think it's everyone's business how they play their game, if they think leveling in baal bot games is fun, that's their business. However, I don't think I'd enjoy playing with those type of guys.

Joining a chant bot game in the begining is temping though if you don't own chanter. :)

I agree, and since we dont enjoy playing with these type of guys, we keep them out of the channel.

Joining a chantbot game might be tempting, but its still a no-no :)

Theres hundreds of ways for leveling at a semi-decent rate, you just have to know the right places to kill, and how many people you should have in your game.

And then theres chant games that arent run by bots, and if you find one of those, youre cooking with gas!

I actually enjoy leveling, cos i get to see my character progress, and figure out where he needs improving.

Gonna be doing some a4 lvling tonight i think in norm if anyone else fancies it, i'll be in the channel at some point.

ciao

Hey! I'm an old D2 player that keeps fallin back to D2.. Ive been doin some HC gaming but i always end up dead in front of a cheater..
Then i was sitting here reading on the forum to see what i missed all the time ive been away.. Then i fell into a thread and read about op gauss :) and i thought: Finally maybe i can play hardcore and have fun without being afraid of getting pkd by a cheater.. So i was gonna ask if i could join u guys :p would be awesome! My acc is *Fatalerrror
Hope too c ya round!

I've just got back into D2 two days ago having stayed away for the last three years. All my former playing buddies have long since disappeared and this channel seems to be a good way to get back in the community and meet new players. My lvl 67hammerdin died last night so spent afternoon lvling a mf sorc currently at lvl 39 and quickly rising. Look forward to hopefully meeting and playing with some of you guys soon. Account name is: Timbooo

Edit: I tried to join the channel without currently having access so i may also need to be unbanned. Thanks in advance.

Hey Enbrion and Timboo, added you both, welcome! Use the .help command or just ask in the channel. Have fun!

Got me a good sacred targe. Trying to make 35% fcr Spirit and it's driving me nuts.

If you guys want to sell all your Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn and Hel runes - i'm your best address.

Gr gr gr :coffee:

Got me a good sacred targe. Trying to make 35% fcr Spirit and it's driving me nuts.

If you guys want to sell all your Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn and Hel runes - i'm your best address.

Gr gr gr :coffee:

Got Ort and Thul for free
*HaveMercy

Got Ort and Thul for free
*HaveMercy

Dude, i gotta try that.

Ahem. . . If you guys want to sell all your Lem runes - i'm your best address.

*sits back and waits for free lem*

;)

Dude, i gotta try that.

Ahem. . . If you guys want to sell all your Lem runes - i'm your best address.

*sits back and waits for free lem*

;)

I laughed heartily at this!

(Was gonna write lol'ed but it just didn't cut it and :funnyabove: is too scary!)

Anyone wanna re-level a hammerdin to lvl 77 for me seeing as the long shots are coming out? I have playtime tonight but really cannot be bothered to use it after my Pally deeds :bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High