New 1.07/1.08 Magic Find Meta?

Ahh I thought you had farmed tons of maggots already to get a high level to gamble, in which case you would have quite a few pskulls.
No, I couldn't get maggots to consistently lay eggs, so I leveled with izual runs to ~80 and then leveled with a unique/champion urdar near RoF waypoint until 92.

Perhaps bone farming or high council could be a decent source of skulls for me in the future, but even so I think getting 6 pskulls per reroll would not be worth the effort.

Reactions: ziambe
I meant p8 ww is not viable in 1.00.
But Necromancer, very much so! Getting the initial corpse takes a bit longer with Blood Golem/Iron Maiden, but Corpse Explosion scales with players in game and has absurd range in 1.00. Best cow killer build in D2 history, surpassing even 1.07 javazon.
Indeed, Necromancer seems to have a much easier time stacking rituals - not only does the clay golem draw attention away from the Necro, unsummoning it seems to reset the AI (including ending a ritual if you do it during one, so watch out), possibly even bypassing a cooldown if one actually exists.
But the issue with cows in 1.08 is that they don't seem to actually drop tc90.
Of course not, their "Cow (H)" TC uses "Act 5 (H) Equip B", which maxes out at ilvl87.

I don't have the patients to level old characters anymore and I don't have any left but this is wild stuff. To bad MF caps are a thing in D2R, would be fun to use this otherwise. :)

not only does the clay golem draw attention away from the Necro, unsummoning it seems to reset the AI (including ending a ritual if you do it during one, so watch out), possibly even bypassing a cooldown if one actually exists.
Interesting observation. Can you determine whether the position of the souls is centered around the golem or the necro?

If you don't unsummon him, does his clagression slow down the ritual?

4/25
wf4.png

Code:
Windforce
Hydra Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 38 to 441
Required Dexterity: 167
Required Strength: 134
Required Level: 73
Bow Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x70bde54
+35 to Dexterity
+250% Enhanced Damage
Heal Stamina Plus 30%
8% Mana stolen per hit
Knockback
20% Increased Attack Speed
+200 to Maximum Damage (3.125 per Character Level)

Actually had to screenshot the drop from my recording because in game screenshot didn't work, so this is 100% horked off the imp. But this is getting more and more desperate. No TC90s at all and motivation at the all time low :(

• Sad
6/25 and counting.
Full game dump, one of better ones I'd say.

1694006906572.jpeg
At this point there's little sense in even screenshoting Windforce drops. They are recorded still. Mules are 70/71 and barb just hit 95. Idk if mules will ever see employment. Also I've once again dropped RoF and considering math and density it might even be worth dropping Icy Cellar.
Rare Jewel stash is now at 124 and there's total one usable jewel with 3 in "almost" category.

1 x Glorious Axe

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I just got some souls doing a 4 souls ritual correctly while there were other monsters around. Flesh spawners and their babies.

Reactions: entwilighter
Had to stall this project a bit due to rl, but here we go again.

This is probably best format for recording runs. Also this is Shako #20. Anyone needs? >_>
There's also Berserker Axe which is added to TC90 list. Really should go over the thread and stashes to record all TC90 drops. One thing worth noting is that I don't have any singular TC90 armor drop recorded. Pretty sure I've seen Collosus Gridle long ago but I'm second guessing myself on that one.

Screenshot060.jpg

1 x Berserker Axe

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Beserker axe is not tc90 im afraid:1695018729484.png

I think in all the runs i did i had only 1 armor90: dream spirit

Waitwat, BA not TC87? My day is ruined. I've actually had two streaks where I did ritual and all, got ready and everything. First one there was a five minutes blackout which shut my PC down, second one was just a crash. Day ruined #2. Ohwell, long road ahead of us anyway.

• Sad
So, after RL settled down a bit I'm hoping to restart this project if at a bit slower pace. First run was pretty darn close to getting the goal accomplished; I got a Caduceus from WSK 2 piggy. This is my first rare TC90 item, tied with rarity with Archon Staff drop. So as far as restarting the project, I think we're on good track.

Screenshot064.jpg

But this is not the only thing implemented - I did @Pavke's forcing p1 drops out of p7 monsters thingie and it worked wonderfully. Essentially I geared on of my sorcs to be 105 fcr pdr bot for finding Planes of Despair and good souls spot, revealing TC90 eligible areas, getting portals for Baal's blindspots for environmental damage to cover my mules etc, while barb is gathering souls stacks. Ultimately it reduced my run time from 52 min avg to 36 min on just this first run. There's still plenty time savers, but I'm happy that this tech worked out.

EDIT: Since I don't want to spam the thread, here's another one. First ever decent HoZ with 39 allress. Kinda nice after 8 8 9 15 15. 39 min for this run.

Screenshot065.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda feel bad because these drops should always be at least nice, but without TC87+ it doesn't feel right.

Screenshot066.jpg

Screenshot067.jpg

Kelpie Snare
Fuscina
Two-Hand Damage: 72 to 168
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Dexterity: 15
Required Strength: 67
Required Level: 33
Spear Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 93
Fingerprint: 0x7b6f52b8
+10 to Strength
+30 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Fire Resist +50%
Slows Target by 100%
+1 to Life (1.25 per Character Level)
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

I never really picked those Kelpie Snares at all, so after couple checks I got myself eth one. It's rather common drop. Does 100% slow matter at all? Also how does it work with 1.07/8 50% maxed bonuses when it gets upgraded? It's kinda niche weapon but I do see it used here and there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High