Narcos Mafia signup thread (season 1)

I thought the Forum AI was on top of adding players to the list for me.. I guess I'll have to do it. :p
Code:
Player List: (starting over)
1. Caluin Graye
2. Silver Shroud
3. Zarniwoop
4. Noodle
5. Mr_Thingyman (tentative)
6. Drixx
7. Kestegs
11. (possibly)

It's like in baseball, the American league has the DH, and in the National league they play the second inning first and THEN the first inning.

Oh? I don't warrant a tag in the list of players? Well... I'm going to setup-spec and rules-lawyer this whole game then!

/in

Ugly dog is in. :D
Code:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Silver Shroud
3. Zarniwoop
4. Noodle
6. Drixx
7. Kestegs
8. Zemaj
11. (possibly)

I put this on OP as well. Let me know what you guys think. 18 hr day with 6 hr night? Does AitK typically have a night period?
I am usually online during the day (10:00-5:00) to perform night actions. This is UTC+8:00, which translates to (22:00-05:00) US-EST. I've noticed there aren't too many players posting during these hours anyway. So, I believe we can do a shortened night period and it will work just fine. Perhaps a deadline of 11:59am EST, then I will resolve all night actions/messages. Next day can begin at 06:00 EST. Let me know if that schedule works for everyone.

Last edited:
Where did ugly dog avatar go?!

A couple weeks ago there was a spambot attack over in the SPF, and after reporting them, one of the threads had such an outrageous title that I made a post in the thread making a joke about it. Well, when the thread and its OP got banned, somehow I got caught up in it. The real loss is all my old posts got poofed along with my old avvy... but the up shot is no one can go back and recheck my meta :D

I probably should get a new avvy, though...

@DiabloTwoinDC
Interesting... not sure how shorter day/night will work really. I can just imagine that it won't be as good since if a player gets busy one day, or has a major power outage, etc then they would get MK. But it would certainly be more intense. Guess there is one good way to know for sure...

Last edited:
18 hour day I can handle, the shorter night will be a problem depending on when night falls vs real time as far as getting in night actions go. If it's during the week while I'm at work or in the evening at home, I shouldn't have an issue. It's the weekend that might be a bit rougher. If I'm out doing things or possibly sleeping, I'll miss the window.

@Leopold Stotch @Prestige7 where are you? Playing? Yes? No?

@zemaj Want me to pick you an avatar lol?

@Bad Ash this is your poke/prod/spitball to the dead reminder that you signed up for this and wanted to be reminded. Don't fall off the Sears Tower in the process, I don't want to have to call for a cleanup crew.

@Pyrotechnician You still in?

Yeah, if there needs to be night actions then 6 hours would be potentially bad. But if not then it's whatever.

6 hours is impossible.

Anything less than 24 would be trash with the low post rate in our games.

@all - Yea, I thought about it again. Some of the night actions require responses from 2 different people.. So, probably need to stick to the 24/48 schedule. I wanted to speed things up because with this format, I'm not sure how much information will be revealed through Forum posting. More frequent night actions would help the flow of intel. Anyway, I'll stick with the normal schedule.
@DiabloTwoinDC, Leo has stated she is in.

Code:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Silver Shroud
3. Zarniwoop
4. Noodle
6. Drixx
7. Kestegs
8. Zemaj
9. Leopold Stotch
11. (possibly)