Narcos Mafia signup thread (season 1)

@DiabloTwoinDC, if you feel comfortable, you can take the "next game" slot and I'll wait until after yours. That will give me time to work things out with my game. Up to you.

@DiabloTwoinDC, if you feel comfortable, you can take the "next game" slot and I'll wait until after yours. That will give me time to work things out with my game. Up to you.

Sure, I'll give it a shot! I can have multiple Serial Killers, right? :p

Code:
Player List: (starting over)
1. Caluin Graye
11. (possibly)

I’ll play but what’s a narco?

It's the name of the show. Narco is short for Narco-trafficker. Pablo Escobar. ;)

Code:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Silver Shroud
3. Zarniwoop
4. Noodle
11. (possibly)

It’s possible that you’ll need to spam everyone so they know to come in this very old thread

@Noodle @Prestige7 @Leopold Stotch @Kiba @Drixx @Pyrotechnician - Interested?

Not sure how Noodle snuck onto that last list..
Code:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Silver Shroud
3. Zarniwoop
4. Noodle
11. (possibly)

Depending on exactly when this starts, I may have to sit one out. I'll keep an eye on this.
I think I'm basically ready to roll when/if we get enough players signed up. Maybe 1 week? If you're sitting this one out, could I PM some more details about the game setup? It could probably use a review by a more experienced player to see if it's a workable/viable setup.

It did it again.. Can we get a mod in here? Something funny going on with my posts.. :rolleyes:

Rumor has it Noodle is a mod or something but this is rumor. Apparently he gets his powers from an ancient artifact he was given long ago...

@Noodle @Prestige7 @Leopold Stotch @Kiba @Drixx @Pyrotechnician - Interested?

Not sure how Noodle snuck onto that last list..
Code:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Silver Shroud
3. Zarniwoop
4. Noodle
11. (possibly)

I think I'm basically ready to roll when/if we get enough players signed up. Maybe 1 week? If you're sitting this one out, could I PM some more details about the game setup? It could probably use a review by a more experienced player to see if it's a workable/viable setup.

It seems you moreso need players, and I should be able to play if it starts a week from now. So tentative /in from me. But if you get enough players closer to the game and you haven't gotten it reviewed by anyone, I can do that for ya.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High