Meet Aphrodite - The MF Javazon

Excalibur

Guide Author
Jul 3, 2012
www.youtube.com
Diablo 2: Resurrected
Aphrodite, Level 97 • Javazon Magic Find

Intro.jpg
It all started when I created a pure Javazon for the first time. I was shocked at how good Lighting Fury was and how easy it was to kill the whole screen in seconds. After that, a Sorceress was dethroned in my eyes by the dominance of a Javazon in killing speed and in crowd control. Thus, I decided to create a new Javazon for Magic Find purposes. Didn't regret it at all.

Aphrodite right now is my highest level toon and my main MF and RF character. Her name comes from the Greek Goddess of beauty and Love, therefore her purpose is to attract as many beautiful items as possible. What makes her so ideal for MF is of course Lighting Fury which can obliterate the whole screen. At the same time, Charged Strike is literally the best spell for bosses so a Javazon is a complete package for single and multi target areas. After the recent Tournament, she was leveled to 97 and it's time for her to retire. I need to show some love to my other characters as well.

Positive
+ Single Target Effective
+ Multi Target Effective
+ Hard to Kill
+ Players 8 Efficient
+ Not Gear Dependent
+ Benefits from both Physical and Caster Gear.
+ No AR Needed
Negative
- FCR Breakpoints

If you invest in gear, a Javazon can really become a monster even with MF items. The only two problems that I faced with this build is the slow casting rate and mana. Mana was literally the reason why this build has changed a lot and I am extremely happy with the final result. Let's analyze a bit deep the pros and the cons of this build.
  • As already stated a Javazon can successfully run bosses and level 85 areas.
  • Dodge, Evade, and Avoid can literally make her invincible. Hitting her is so hard that you can neglect some safety gear for more MF.
  • Without any proper gear, Javazon can still deal massive damage. Any Javelin will work. For players 8 efficiency though you will need to invest in gear. Get Infinity and everything else is a bonus.
  • Benefited from both physical and caster stats makes this build extremely versatile. Attack Speed, Life Steal, Mana Steal, +Skills, Mana, FCR and so on will simply work great.
  • Both of the main skills do not need AR. They always hit. AMAZING.
  • For an extremely efficient build, FCR is required and unfortunately you will have to sacrifice a slot or two.
  • Mana. You will be using mana potions like mad. But no need to fear, the solution is right below.
Stats & Skills
Stats are something already well known. Just put enough Strength and Dexterity for gear and put the rest points into Vitality. Personally, I don't go for max block but I still use high dexterity because of Upgraded Titan's Revenge. More of this in the gear section.
Skills are also something already well known so I won't get into details. The only thing that I will mention is that Valkyrie is weak with a level 1 base point so perhaps you want to avoid it. She instantly dies and you will need to keep casting her all the time which becomes annoying. On the other hand, if you have second thoughts about Decoy, don't. One point can make your life easier in farming especially in Baal runs. Decoy can resist much more damage and will definitely survive long enough while you finish off enemies.

stats.png
Here you can see most of the important stats along with the damage of our primary spells.

Gear
The most important and interesting part which differentiates the same build from player to player.
As already stated, this is a Magic Find build. A quick summary of the gear and below a bit deeper analysis.

Weapon: Ethereal Titans Revenge Upgraded
Shield: Rhyme (25%)
Armor: Enigma (97%)
Helm: Shako + Ptopaz (74%)
Gloves: Rare 2/20 (14%)
Belt: Upgraded GoldWrap (30%)
Boots: War Traveler (50%)
Rings: Rare x2 (23%)
Amulet: Highlords Wrath
Switch: Call to Arms + Spirit

Gheeds: 40%
Small charm 7% x 20: 140%
Small charm 6% x 1: 6%
Small charm 5% x 1: 5%
Anni & Torch
Total: 504% MF

items.jpg

Some of the more unique items that you don't see often.

As you can see we are having massive Magic Find without using specifically Magic Find items. The killing speed is great, the resistances are decent, the health is at it's finest and most importantly we have a whopping mana pool of 700 points! So let's take the items one by one and see how they made it into this build. As already stated above, apart from the MF effectiveness this character was built to deal with mana issues as well.
  • Shako is already a popular choice. Every stat is a bless, +2 Skills, Mana, Health, Damage Reduction and of course MF. Add a Pefect Topaz or an Ist rune if you need to chill your OCD.
  • Enigma is another widely popular item. Everything it grants is extremely useful. Create it on a Mage Plate to equip it without much Strength added and with the bonus strength it provides you won't have to spend many points in Strength. Not much to say, Teleport, Massive Magic Find, +2 Skills and Massive Faster Run Walk simply increase your effectiveness in every aspect.
  • Rhyme is a cheap but a very nice addition. Very good blocking stats which in combination with Dodge, Evade and Avoid increase your chances to not get hit at all. A 25% boost to all resistances, 25% Magic Find and Cannot Be Frozen saves a Ring slot or a Cham rune.
  • Goldwrap grants 30% Magic Find and +10% increased Attack Speed which is exactly what we need to hit the next breakpoint.
  • War Travelers have the highest possible Magic Find you can find on boots. With 25% Faster Run Walk and +10 to strength and vitality it's your standard choice.
  • Gloves need to be rare for the +2 skills to Javelin and the 20% Attack Speed. Extra stats can be found as well such as Resistances and Magic Find.
  • Highlord's Wrath is also a standard choice. With +1 to Skills, 35% Lighting Resist and 20% Increased Attack Speed it's pretty much the best you can get.
  • Since Mana is a severe problem, the Weapon and the Rings together forge the most important part of this build. In D2L it's almost forbidden to use an Ethereal Titan's Revenge because you can't sacrifice your switch slot for an extra Ethereal Titan's Revenge and because the stash is minimal occupying some of your space. In D2: Resurrected this problem is instantly fixed. You can use an Ethereal Titan's Revenge and keep a second one in your massive stash. Once one runs out of quantity, you switch to the one you have in your stash. By the time the new one runs out of quantity the one in your stash will have its quantity replenished. The main question is why would you need a n Ethereal Titan's Revenge and the answer is to Leech more mana. For this reason, we will also use an upgraded Titan's Revenge. Eventually from a regular Titan's revenge we will jump to an Ethereal Upgraded Titan's Revenge which will boost the physical damage from somewhere 70-185 to 170 to 330. Nearly double damage which leads to much better mana leech.
  • Lastly, we need Mana Leech which none of the items provide so far. This is where the two Rings come into play. But we are not just going to sacrifice the two Ring slots for Mana Leech as we can combine them with many more stats that we need. So basically, both Rings should offer 10% FCR which will help us Teleport Faster at switch with Spirit and then each Ring could also offer Mana leech, Resistances, Mana and Magic Find. A good combination of two those rings and you have solved your mana issues once and for all.
  • Call to Arms is necessary for yours and your Hireling's survivability but most importantly it increases your mana as well. If your Rare Rings provide mana you final Mana points will be quite high with BO.
For the stash, apart from a second Ethereal Upgraded Titan's Revenge you can keep a WizardSpike. If you want to farm at Players 1 or 3 faster you don't really need CTA. With a massive 50% FCR, Wizardspike will increase your speed run. At players 3, the monsters are no threat so basically you can live without the extra health and since everything will go down in a few hits you won't be spending too much mana making CTA pretty much obsolete.

Breakpoints to aim:
Faster Cast Rate:
48% with Spirit and CTA on Switch ( 2 Rare rings 10% FCR + Spirt 28% FCR)
Faster Cast Rate: 99% with Wizardspike and Spirit on Switch ( 2 Rare rings x10% FCR + Wizardspike 50% + Spirit 29%)
Increased Attack Speed: +50% ( Gloves 20%, Highlord's Wrath 20%, Goldwrap 10% )

titans.jpg
A regular and an Ethereal Upgraded Titan's Revenge. Check the damage difference!

Mercenary
Weapon:
Infinity
Armor: Ethereal Shaftop (Um)
Helm: Andariel's Visage (Ral)

The main purpose of the Mercenary is of course to carry the Infinity which will make farming at Players 1 a joke and at Players 8 doable and to tank as much damage as possible while you assassinate everything. Make sure to buff him constantly with BO as it makes a huge difference in his survivability at Players 8. An ethereal Shaftop with Um will offer high defense with resistances and a massive 30% damage reduction. Lastly, Andariel's Visage is a great choice to deal faster with unbreakable Lighting immunites that you can't kill. Otherwise a Vampire Gaze will work great.

Areas to Farm
Due to the nature of the Fury you want to farm areas with high monster density. If you have infinity you can farm at Players 8 to maximize the experience and the rune drop efficiency but your runs will be noticeably slower. Otherwise Players 3 will do just fine in any area. Unavoidable and unbreakble Lighting Immunites is the only thing to slow you down.
  • Shenk + Eldritch is a great and fast area to run. They are close to the Waypoint and you can quickly dispose of them without many issues hoping for a High Rune to drop.
  • Pindleskin is an effective and fast choice as well. You can farm Shenk + Eldritch and then head for Pindleskin
  • Your Baal runs can include farming all the levels of Worldstone Keep and the Throne of Destruction. Worldstone Keep lvl 2 can sometimes spawn too many Lighting Immunities in which case it would be wise to skip it. Otherwise it can be full of weak and easy to counter monsters especially the massive hordes of Soul Killers. WSK 2 can also spawn Horadrim Ancients which grant the higest experience amongst all creatures. At the same time you can visit WSK lvl 1 to check if there are any nearby boss packs. WSK lvl 3 can also spawn some fitting monsters like Fetish Blowdarts which also come in huge numbers ideal for your Lighting Fury. The Throne of Destruction can be dangerous with Stygian Dolls, Death Lords, Black Souls and Hell Witches but it's nothing that you can't take care of. It's also another area to spawn Horadrim Ancients which are ideal for experience. Lastly, the waves of Baal can be easily dealt with at Players 8 except from the 3rd wave with the Councils which would be better to switch to P1. Decoy is your friend here and you can lure Baal for casting his Decrepify to her and at the same time attract all the attention of the waves to her. At Players 8 Baal has massive health and his experience is stuck at Players 3 so switch to Players 3 and use Charged strike to deal with him quickly.
  • Chaos Sanctuary is perhaps the safest, most popular and effective choice. With stable monsters you always know what to face and the only Lighting Immune monster which is breakable with infinity is the Storm Caster which has low health anyway. At Players 3 you can quickly clear the area which is also doable but slower at Players 8. The Infector of Souls and Lord de Seis can sometimes spawn with unbreakable Lighting Immunity so you need to rely on your Mercenary to kill them. Quite a pain if you were farming at Players 8. Diablo will go down in seconds even at Players 8.
  • Lastly, you can target Andariel which usually drops nice items with her QBug drop and Memphisto if you need some of the standard items.
  • Cows may not be the ideal choice with a MF Javazon. Even though you can perfectly fine farm the area, your MF will cancel one of the main reasons of famring the Cows which are bases. A Pure Javazon would do much better with higher damage and faster running speeds at even higher Player Settings.
It's a Magic Find build, farming at Players 8 in the hardest areas of the game!

Conclusion
Whether it is for items or Runes or even entertainment value, Javazon is just a jewel. You can adapt the build into your goals and trust me she will pay off. Definitely one of the easiest builds to level up. Your questing Journey will be so much fun once you hit level 30 that you will get massive amounts of experience in seconds. If you don't have one, build one and you won't regret it!

Last edited:
Does anyone know what will happen if you throw the last quantity of an ethereal Titan's Revenge? Will it disappear or it's the same as a regular?
In D2R it will disappear and bug the character forever.

Or it will replenish... at least it does in D2L - but I do prefer the 1 gold replenish to ethereal efficiency ;-)

Reactions: Excalibur
Awesome write-up and character! I had one years ago and just started a new one. Is there any further tweaking you would do to her, or do differently in going from level 1-97?

In D2R it will disappear and bug the character forever.

Or it will replenish... at least it does in D2L - but I do prefer the 1 gold replenish to ethereal efficiency ;-)
There's a good reason why I chose Ethereal for this build though! :)
Awesome write-up and character! I had one years ago and just started a new one. Is there any further tweaking you would do to her, or do differently in going from level 1-97?
Thank you very much!
I would say that the gear posted in the thread is my ultimate gear since it basically covers every disadvantage and keeps her effective at all aspects.
I would only change the Goule Gyre Ring with something close to the Chaos Coil Ring. You can see both rings in the screenshot below the gear segment!

Reactions: Babyhell
Question is really why MF focus? Arguably every other class has better MF builds except maybe Assassin. :/

And I say that as a big Java fan who experimented with a ton of setups for various targets. The truth is just that for any kind of dedicacted S&U hunting, there are dozens of builds that are both faster runners and can also carry more MF at the same time. Plus Javazon has issues with low monster density due to how both LF and CS work (e.g. vs isolated boss or champion packs).

IMO she really shines for overall high-density area running on higher player settings, in particular including some of the best rune finding and magic (blue) item farming areas such as Cows or Arcane Sanctuary, as well as CS or Pit with certain map layouts. She's a monster for Baal running and act bosses too of course, but those aren't great targets to farm for good drops. The Pit is really the only area where I actually keep an eye on Java MF amounts (mostly via charms). P8 Pindle leveling being the only other scenario where I throw MF on her... Otherwise I'd always prioritize FCR, good killing power and maintaining good mana upkeep.

Edit: I should mention this is from and end game perspective when looking to optimize builds for what they're really good at, otherwise there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing some MF Java of course. :)

Last edited:
Question is really why MF focus? Arguably every other class has better MF builds except maybe Assassin. :/

And I say that as a big Java fan who experimented with a ton of setups for various targets. The truth is just that for any kind of dedicacted S&U hunting, there are dozens of builds that are both faster runners and can also carry more MF at the same time. Plus Javazon has issues with low monster density due to how both LF and CS work (e.g. vs isolated boss or champion packs).

IMO she really shines for overall high-density area running on higher player settings, in particular including some of the best rune finding and magic (blue) item farming areas such as Cows or Arcane Sanctuary, as well as CS or Pit with certain map layouts. She's a monster for Baal running and act bosses too of course, but those aren't great targets to farm for good drops. The Pit is really the only area where I actually keep an eye on Java MF amounts (mostly via charms). P8 Pindle leveling being the only other scenario where I throw MF on her... Otherwise I'd always prioritize FCR, good killing power and maintaining good mana upkeep.

Edit: I should mention this is from and end game perspective when looking to optimize builds for what they're really good at, otherwise there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing some MF Java of course. :)

Thank you for your input ffs! ... and wow you really stomped my MF Javazon. :D
I haven't tried many MF builds and as I said in the thread I was quite impressed with the her killing efficiency so a MF build looked ideal.
This build holds 500% MF and has great potential at players 8 so I am really dazzled hearing that every other build can be much more effective.
I also have another Javazon with pure damage gear in which I focus mostly on Cows and in general farming.

I think the main difference between us is that I don't like running a single area in less than 30 seconds and re-joining. It bores me to death.
With this Javazon I may start from Chaos Sanctuary and end up running all WSK levels till Baal which may take me from 10-15 minutes per run.

Reactions: Babyhell
Haha don't get me wrong I didn't mean to offend, it is a nice write up and solid character of course ;) I was really just wondering why the MF focus.

As for an MF efficiency of various builds, you can check out this build efficiency 101 thread that I compiled a while ago and still try to maintain. It basically summarizes the best known builds with videos, setups and information from various threads and posts all over the SPF. For most efficient P1 MF running it's pretty much impossible to beat Barb for the #1 spot, and very hard to come close Sorc for #2. For P5/P7 Java is actually good, since this is normally done with somewhat lower MF and more killing power to not only get S&Us but also other stuff like runes etc. But IMO really Necro, Sorc builds or even Hammerdin all do the same but better, because they can more easily balance functionality/killing power and including a bunch of MF. Javazon is a real top-tier build for other things though, Cows as you mentioned being the prime example. My "main" Javas are mostly geared to run such areas.

All of this is ofc a matter of personal style though. :) My approach is to first think what goal am I trying to achieve, and then think of what build and setup is the best way to do it. Nothing wrong with doing it the other way around of course.... namely first thinking of the build you want to play, and then make it work as well as possible for certain tasks. In other words, if people have fun doing MF runs with Javas, then by all means go ahead and have fun! :D

Ah, but look how old it is. My copy is dated September 2006 and I finished my Fishyzon back in early 2011. Enigma and Infinity were just dreams for most SPF players back then let alone Anni & torch! I really like your use of the etheral titans.

Remeber, he built it with the intention of running WSK and dealing with LI gloams and decided the best way was two trees. It would be interesting to know how he would di it if he had Infinity available. The use of the bow tree is also why he didn't like D/A/E, but he did agree with you on decoy over Valk.

Diablo 2: Resurrected
Aphrodite, Level 97 • Javazon Magic Find

View attachment 74229
It all started when I created a pure Javazon for the first time. I was shocked at how good Lighting Fury was and how easy it was to kill the whole screen in seconds. After that, a Sorceress was dethroned in my eyes by the dominance of a Javazon in killing speed and in crowd control. Thus, I decided to create a new Javazon for Magic Find purposes. Didn't regret it at all.

Aphrodite right now is my highest level toon and my main MF and RF character. Her name comes from the Greek Goddess of beauty and Love, therefore her purpose is to attract as many beautiful items as possible. What makes her so ideal for MF is of course Lighting Fury which can obliterate the whole screen. At the same time, Charged Strike is literally the best spell for bosses so a Javazon is a complete package for single and multi target areas. After the recent Tournament, she was leveled to 97 and it's time for her to retire. I need to show some love to my other characters as well.

Positive
+ Single Target Effective
+ Multi Target Effective
+ Hard to Kill
+ Players 8 Efficient
+ Not Gear Dependent
+ Benefits from both Physical and Caster Gear.
+ No AR Needed
Negative
- FCR Breakpoints

If you invest in gear, a Javazon can really become a monster even with MF items. The only two problems that I faced with this build is the slow casting rate and mana. Mana was literally the reason why this build has changed a lot and I am extremely happy with the final result. Let's analyze a bit deep the pros and the cons of this build.
  • As already stated a Javazon can successfully run bosses and level 85 areas.
  • Dodge, Evade, and Avoid can literally make her invincible. Hitting her is so hard that you can neglect some safety gear for more MF.
  • Without any proper gear, Javazon can still deal massive damage. Any Javelin will work. For players 8 efficiency though you will need to invest in gear. Get Infinity and everything else is a bonus.
  • Benefited from both physical and caster stats makes this build extremely versatile. Attack Speed, Life Steal, Mana Steal, +Skills, Mana, FCR and so on will simply work great.
  • Both of the main skills do not need AR. They always hit. AMAZING.
  • For an extremely efficient build, FCR is required and unfortunately you will have to sacrifice a slot or two.
  • Mana. You will be using mana potions like mad. But no need to fear, the solution is right below.
Stats & Skills
Stats are something already well known. Just put enough Strength and Dexterity for gear and put the rest points into Vitality. Personally, I don't go for max block but I still use high dexterity because of Upgraded Titan's Revenge. More of this in the gear section.
Skills are also something already well known so I won't get into details. The only thing that I will mention is that Valkyrie is weak with a level 1 base point so perhaps you want to avoid it. She instantly dies and you will need to keep casting her all the time which becomes annoying. On the other hand, if you have second thoughts about Decoy, don't. One point can make your life easier in farming especially in Baal runs. Decoy can resist much more damage and will definitely survive long enough while you finish off enemies.

View attachment 74227
Here you can see most of the important stats along with the damage of our primary spells.

Gear
The most important and interesting part which differentiates the same build from player to player.
As already stated, this is a Magic Find build. A quick summary of the gear and below a bit deeper analysis.

Weapon: Ethereal Titans Revenge Upgraded
Shield: Rhyme (25%)
Armor: Enigma (97%)
Helm: Shako + Ptopaz (74%)
Gloves: Rare 2/20 (14%)
Belt: Upgraded GoldWrap (30%)
Boots: War Traveler (50%)
Rings: Rare x2 (23%)
Amulet: Highlords Wrath
Switch: Call to Arms + Spirit

Gheeds: 40%
Small charm 7% x 20: 140%
Small charm 6% x 1: 6%
Small charm 5% x 1: 5%
Anni & Torch
Total: 504% MF

View attachment 74228

Some of the more unique items that you don't see often.

As you can see we are having massive Magic Find without using specifically Magic Find items. The killing speed is great, the resistances are decent, the health is at it's finest and most importantly we have a whopping mana pool of 700 points! So let's take the items one by one and see how they made it into this build. As already stated above, apart from the MF effectiveness this character was built to deal with mana issues as well.
  • Shako is already a popular choice. Every stat is a bless, +2 Skills, Mana, Health, Damage Reduction and of course MF. Add a Pefect Topaz or an Ist rune if you need to chill your OCD.
  • Enigma is another widely popular item. Everything it grants is extremely useful. Create it on a Mage Plate to equip it without much Strength added and with the bonus strength it provides you won't have to spend many points in Strength. Not much to say, Teleport, Massive Magic Find, +2 Skills and Massive Faster Run Walk simply increase your effectiveness in every aspect.
  • Rhyme is a cheap but a very nice addition. Very good blocking stats which in combination with Dodge, Evade and Avoid increase your chances to not get hit at all. A 25% boost to all resistances, 25% Magic Find and Cannot Be Frozen saves a Ring slot or a Cham rune.
  • Goldwrap grants 30% Magic Find and +10% increased Attack Speed which is exactly what we need to hit the next breakpoint.
  • War Travelers have the highest possible Magic Find you can find on boots. With 25% Faster Run Walk and +10 to strength and vitality it's your standard choice.
  • Gloves need to be rare for the +2 skills to Javelin and the 20% Attack Speed. Extra stats can be found as well such as Resistances and Magic Find.
  • Highlord's Wrath is also a standard choice. With +1 to Skills, 35% Lighting Resist and 20% Increased Attack Speed it's pretty much the best you can get.
  • Since Mana is a severe problem, the Weapon and the Rings together forge the most important part of this build. In D2L it's almost forbidden to use an Ethereal Titan's Revenge because you can't sacrifice your switch slot for an extra Ethereal Titan's Revenge and because the stash is minimal occupying some of your space. In D2: Resurrected this problem is instantly fixed. You can use an Ethereal Titan's Revenge and keep a second one in your massive stash. Once one runs out of quantity, you switch to the one you have in your stash. By the time the new one runs out of quantity the one in your stash will have its quantity replenished. The main question is why would you need a n Ethereal Titan's Revenge and the answer is to Leech more mana. For this reason, we will also use an upgraded Titan's Revenge. Eventually from a regular Titan's revenge we will jump to an Ethereal Upgraded Titan's Revenge which will boost the physical damage from somewhere 70-185 to 170 to 330. Nearly double damage which leads to much better mana leech.
  • Lastly, we need Mana Leech which none of the items provide so far. This is where the two Rings come into play. But we are not just going to sacrifice the two Ring slots for Mana Leech as we can combine them with many more stats that we need. So basically, both Rings should offer 10% FCR which will help us Teleport Faster at switch with Spirit and then each Ring could also offer Mana leech, Resistances, Mana and Magic Find. A good combination of two those rings and you have solved your mana issues once and for all.
  • Call to Arms is necessary for yours and your Hireling's survivability but most importantly it increases your mana as well. If your Rare Rings provide mana you final Mana points will be quite high with BO.
For the stash, apart from a second Ethereal Upgraded Titan's Revenge you can keep a WizardSpike. If you want to farm at Players 1 or 3 faster you don't really need CTA. With a massive 50% FCR, Wizardspike will increase your speed run. At players 3, the monsters are no threat so basically you can live without the extra health and since everything will go down in a few hits you won't be spending too much mana making CTA pretty much obsolete.

Breakpoints to aim:
Faster Cast Rate:
48% with Spirit and CTA on Switch ( 2 Rare rings 10% FCR + Spirt 28% FCR)
Faster Cast Rate: 99% with Wizardspike and Spirit on Switch ( 2 Rare rings x10% FCR + Wizardspike 50% + Spirit 29%)
Increased Attack Speed: +50% ( Gloves 20%, Highlord's Wrath 20%, Goldwrap 10% )

View attachment 74295
A regular and an Ethereal Upgraded Titan's Revenge. Check the damage difference!

Mercenary
Weapon:
Infinity
Armor: Ethereal Shaftop (Um)
Helm: Andariel's Visage (Ral)

The main purpose of the Mercenary is of course to carry the Infinity which will make farming at Players 1 a joke and at Players 8 doable and to tank as much damage as possible while you assassinate everything. Make sure to buff him constantly with BO as it makes a huge difference in his survivability at Players 8. An ethereal Shaftop with Um will offer high defense with resistances and a massive 30% damage reduction. Lastly, Andariel's Visage is a great choice to deal faster with unbreakable Lighting immunites that you can't kill. Otherwise a Vampire Gaze will work great.

Areas to Farm
Due to the nature of the Fury you want to farm areas with high monster density. If you have infinity you can farm at Players 8 to maximize the experience and the rune drop efficiency but your runs will be noticeably slower. Otherwise Players 3 will do just fine in any area. Unavoidable and unbreakble Lighting Immunites is the only thing to slow you down.
  • Shenk + Eldritch is a great and fast area to run. They are close to the Waypoint and you can quickly dispose of them without many issues hoping for a High Rune to drop.
  • Pindleskin is an effective and fast choice as well. You can farm Shenk + Eldritch and then head for Pindleskin
  • Your Baal runs can include farming all the levels of Worldstone Keep and the Throne of Destruction. Worldstone Keep lvl 2 can sometimes spawn too many Lighting Immunities in which case it would be wise to skip it. Otherwise it can be full of weak and easy to counter monsters especially the massive hordes of Soul Killers. WSK 2 can also spawn Horadrim Ancients which grant the higest experience amongst all creatures. At the same time you can visit WSK lvl 1 to check if there are any nearby boss packs. WSK lvl 3 can also spawn some fitting monsters like Fetish Blowdarts which also come in huge numbers ideal for your Lighting Fury. The Throne of Destruction can be dangerous with Stygian Dolls, Death Lords, Black Souls and Hell Witches but it's nothing that you can't take care of. It's also another area to spawn Horadrim Ancients which are ideal for experience. Lastly, the waves of Baal can be easily dealt with at Players 8 except from the 3rd wave with the Councils which would be better to switch to P1. Decoy is your friend here and you can lure Baal for casting his Decrepify to her and at the same time attract all the attention of the waves to her. At Players 8 Baal has massive health and his experience is stuck at Players 3 so switch to Players 3 and use Charged strike to deal with him quickly.
  • Chaos Sanctuary is perhaps the safest, most popular and effective choice. With stable monsters you always know what to face and the only Lighting Immune monster which is breakable with infinity is the Storm Caster which has low health anyway. At Players 3 you can quickly clear the area which is also doable but slower at Players 8. The Infector of Souls and Lord de Seis can sometimes spawn with unbreakable Lighting Immunity so you need to rely on your Mercenary to kill them. Quite a pain if you were farming at Players 8. Diablo will go down in seconds even at Players 8.
  • Lastly, you can target Andariel which usually drops nice items with her QBug drop and Memphisto if you need some of the standard items.
  • Cows may not be the ideal choice with a MF Javazon. Even though you can perfectly fine farm the area, your MF will cancel one of the main reasons of famring the Cows which are bases. A Pure Javazon would do much better with higher damage and faster running speeds at even higher Player Settings.
It's a Magic Find build, farming at Players 8 in the hardest areas of the game!

Conclusion
Whether it is for items or Runes or even entertainment value, Javazon is just a jewel. You can adapt the build into your goals and trust me she will pay off. Definitely one of the easiest builds to level up. Your questing Journey will be so much fun once you hit level 30 that you will get massive amounts of experience in seconds. If you don't have one, build one and you won't regret it!
I am probably overlooking something rather obvious, but the ammount of damage your CS does is huge compared to my LOD furyzon. Now I don't have all the gear you are using (yet) but I am unsure if they are the reason for this? What skills did you put points in?

Reactions: Triple Helix
I am probably overlooking something rather obvious, but the ammount of damage your CS does is huge compared to my LOD furyzon. Now I don't have all the gear you are using (yet) but I am unsure if they are the reason for this? What skills did you put points in?
Don't foprget that I am in D2R which means I have a Torch and an Anni leading to a +4 bonus to all skills over D2L.
Also, I am level 97 which is still not enough to maximize all the synergies. What level is your Amazon? If you are for example level 90 you are still 7 skill points short compared to mine plus the 4 from the Torch and Anni leading to a total of 11 Skill points.

20 Lightning Strike
20 Lightning Fury
20 Charged Strike
20 Lightning Bolt
Rest Power Strike

Don't foprget that I am in D2R which means I have a Torch and an Anni leading to a +4 bonus to all skills over D2L.
Also, I am level 97 which is still not enough to maximize all the synergies. What level is your Amazon? If you are for example level 90 you are still 7 skill points short compared to mine plus the 4 from the Torch and Anni leading to a total of 11 Skill points.

20 Lightning Strike
20 Lightning Fury
20 Charged Strike
20 Lightning Bolt
Rest Power Strike
I'm level 85 so that's even more points behind plus I put points in the passive tree too. So It's mostly the synergies that make a lot of difference I guess. I am planning on a respec as soon as I get her through Hell (am running LK with her now) and then go farm places where LI are few

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High