Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

So instead Drixx you think people will vote for me because of a post I made on day one? Makes sense.

Also, thanks for answering my questions that challenge your posts relating to me. Really makes you look town.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's going to be amusing watching everyone try to explain how reasonable it was to vote me for being honest the whole game. Town keeps losing in our group for the same reasons. Perhaps it will get better.

My scum list from most likely to least likey, in my mind:

1. Zokar - Opportunistic all game. Very little actual contribution or info to the game. Consistently pushing and voting on townies.

2. Caluin Graye - Everything just seems too perfect. I still can't find any reason why we "tested" Jcakes, when it would have been better to test Numbers (who has had heat all game but not today for some reason). The whole "use it or it goes back on the shelf" thing hasn't been reported by anyone else. Then he gets alignment cop and gives a guilty verdict on Ankeli. But all of this has a more simple explanation: he's scum and knew Jcakes was town and knew Ankeli (who was under lots of pressure) was scum. The rest of you view him as untouchable even though Occam's Razor suggests him being scum is a much better explanation than the crazy series of claims he's made.

3. Bad Ash - Has spent the whole game obsessed with a single paragraph I wrote pointing out how the three archtype roles in mafia are rewarded for lying and/or withholding info, insisting that it was me slipping and claiming that (contrary to the game's opening setup info) people started with roles.

4. Pyrotechnician - True null read for me at this point.

5. Noodle - Always hard to read. Gut says town.

6. Numbers - What he's shared is consistent with my own experience opening an informational box. Investigated as not SK. Immediately took credit for a kill that has different phrasing than the scum kill. Has been honest all game. If he's scum, has been remarkably consistent with his town play.

7. Drixx - I know what I am and have already claimed so obviously I rank myself the least scummy. LAMIST. (Figured I'd beat whomever else at saying it).

When I'm gone, hope my reads and thoughts throughout help.

Drixx: Cg vote over zoka vote? Thats not in line with you placing him as #1 on your scum list. Any reason for that?

Zokar: what caused your post restriction the other day?

And another thing. It seems obvious he wasn't going to get out of a lynch? How about if I didn't vote for him? Guess what, he gets out of the Lynch. Cg said he investigated him as guilty and I voted for him and he barely gets lynched.

How about Pyro who's vote screams fear of being left off the train when anyone else could have voted to lynch in those final two hours?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yep, was totally afraid of not being on the train, that's why I voted for him 2 1/2 hours before days end, and no one else voted after me, you got me. *Insert more sarcasm here*

Numbers (and anyone else, really); what do you think of Drixx's end of day posts? It felt like to me that he was attempting to get an unvote to force the no-lynch. Did you get the same impression?

Possible, could be a an attempt at a subtle way to cause a mislynch and buy ankeli one more day.

Is it more likely scum hid on the train, or stayed away from it amd hoped it wouldnt work out?

Either or depending on how likely they thought it was that Ankeli was going to get enough votes from townies to be lynched. If they have day talk then its more likely that they were able to work through it as it was progressing.

Drixx: Cg vote over zoka vote? Thats not in line with you placing him as #1 on your scum list. Any reason for that?

Zokar: what caused your post restriction the other day?

I voted for Bad Ash actually. As I pointed out in my scum list ... I'm fairly certain the entire game thinks CG is town ... even though the series of events are ludicrously unlikely and somehow the scum have decided to leave him alive. Since it's very likely you'll all be seeing my flip tomorrow afternoon, I just went through my reads.

A vote placed on a player nobody else will vote for is worthless. Bad Ash I can at least point to his lying but wasn't I the one who said that it is sometimes to the benefit of town for townies to lie? It seems like the SK box either never got opened, got opened by someone who was subsequently killed, or is being held in reserve for the endgame.

Nice try. Well, actually, no it's not. Obviously I didn't know the day was over. Or do you really think I would risk a mod kill like that? Am I known for risky play? Quite the opposite.

Let's put that aside for a moment and play around with what would have happened had I voted. I would have checked the existing votes on Ankeli to ensure my vote was actually necessary. Had I put an unnecessary vote on mafia who already had enough votes to be lynched, it would have rightfully screamed "Hi there, I'm mafia!" to anyone who has ever played the game before.

So essentially, you're saying I'm suspicious because I failed to act suspiciously. I have enough respect for your cranial abilities to discard your argument's validity, and can only conclude that you are scum trying desperately to point the finger at anyone you know to be townie. So again, nice try, but except it wasn't.

You are suspiciously suspicious you suspicious person.

Valid point, i suppose..although there was a vote count only a few posts above yours, so i dont really see why you wouldnt vote to lock at the time you made the post, instead of wondering when the day ended.

Let me emulate Zokar by saying:

+1 or something...

But then not vote, because I can.

BTW if I was scum Drixx would have been dead ages ago if he was town. I don't let people who are gunning for my head stay alive.

I approve of the WIFOM in this post.

Usually, scum leave townie looking people alive so they can later say things such as...

And try to make the town do the dirty work for them.

You conveniently ignored Ankeli's scum slip about Laarz.

You conveniently ignored Goryani calling Ankeli out on a lie.

You conveniently ignored my investigation results naming Ankeli scum.

I'm leaning towards believing Bad Ash. I was awfully tempted to shoot him when I had the chance, and I don't think a scum Bad Ash would have stuck his neck out to eat a shot like that. If I cross off Numbers, Bad Ash, and Pyro, then that leaves Zokar, Noodle and Drixx. Conveniently, all three whom did not vote for Ankeli.

Noodle at least has a believable excuse.

I will vote for either Drixx or Zokar. I want to go over their history real quick again; from memory, I recall Drixx mostly wanted Bad Ash and Numbers lynched, while Zokar wanted Goryani and Numbers.

So everyone wants numbers lynched? I think that's the moral of the story right?

I voted for Bad Ash actually. As I pointed out in my scum list ... I'm fairly certain the entire game thinks CG is town ... even though the series of events are ludicrously unlikely and somehow the scum have decided to leave him alive. Since it's very likely you'll all be seeing my flip tomorrow afternoon, I just went through my reads.

A vote placed on a player nobody else will vote for is worthless. Bad Ash I can at least point to his lying but wasn't I the one who said that it is sometimes to the benefit of town for townies to lie? It seems like the SK box either never got opened, got opened by someone who was subsequently killed, or is being held in reserve for the endgame.

Sorry, difficult to go back and reread on my phone and i was sure you had voted for zokar.

You know what, I don't even know why I bothered quoting those things.

Bad Ash and Drixx are throwing things everywhere at everyone.

CG is making mostly coherent posts.

Zokar and Noodle are just doing whatever they are doing, which is...something...nothing? Mostly Nothing.

Numbers is just going on with his fun questions here and there, but I'm not sure what he is gaining from his questions.

And that's pretty much it.

Either way though, you are too dangerous for a smart mafia to let live, especially if Numbers was telling the truth, and yet you show up every day alive and healthy.

If Goryani were alive today instead of me, would you be saying these same words about him?

Gonna bite the town in the arse being so inactive in our games lately. I'm town and I think I'm either locked now or lock-1 if my count is proper.

Drixx was one of my top choices yesterday and he is still a top choice for me today. Since he latched on to Numbers nothing has persuaded me that he is likely to be town. The only thing I don't like about it is that Bad Ash and Zokar are the first voters.

Bad Ash I think is feeling the pressure and is trying to make anything stick, another top choice. Once again, I don't like that the first voter on him is Drixx.

Zokar/Noodle I've got nothing on, and haven't had anything all game. No substantial posts. Voting history doesn't look good for them though.

CG has the possibility of faking the vig shot portion of his ability or the alignment cop ability.

Numbers has been fairly straightforward with us majority of the game, possibility of lying about having a second vig shot and laarz being scum but seems unlikely.

Based on how things have progressed so far, I am comfortable with voting for Drixx or Bad Ash.

You know what, I don't even know why I bothered quoting those things.

Bad Ash and Drixx are throwing things everywhere at everyone.

CG is making mostly coherent posts.

Zokar and Noodle are just doing whatever they are doing, which is...something...nothing? Mostly Nothing.

Numbers is just going on with his fun questions here and there, but I'm not sure what he is gaining from his questions.

And that's pretty much it.

Not sure what im getting out of it either. People are being boring. I check back in on this thread constantly, and nobodys says anything for hours. :(

Im really curious about why im suddenly no longer an interesting lynch target. Seems likely to me that the pressure to lynch me was coming from scum, who are no longer afraid of me shooting them. Ill have to read back to see who that pressure came from, but for now my vote stays on BA.

Pyro, i think i voted BA first. Like, first post of the entire day was me voting for BA.

Scum shooting goryani over CG is very very weird. I think if goryani were alive, id be more inclined to think hes town than cg, simply because theres no other questionable incidents that i can point to in goryanis case. CG, can you share your information now please? Ty!

Noodle: BPC thought i was scummy enough to vote for me the first two days of the game. Do you agree with his read? Is there anything in the game so far that bpc has said or done, that you disagree with? Anything you especially agree with?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High