Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

You keep saying this, but you've never actually made any case against me.

Vote: Bad Ash

You defend numbers when you'd know he was town if you are scum. You mention a SK scanner when that seems extremely out of place in this game, explain how the three levels would work with that box. You didn't vote for Ankeli and you're hiding behind WOT.

Also, this vote that you just cast is the pot calling the kettle black. You haven't made a case against me either and yet cast a vote. Bravo. You say I am a liar when I haven't lied about anything as well.

Vote: Drixx

the bottom line is the vote yesterday was close enough where it makes sense to not vote and hope for the no lynch. I have done this many times before and if I was scum you better be damned sure I would not have voted for ankeli yesterday which would have resulted in a no lynch.

BTW if I was scum Drixx would have been dead ages ago if he was town. I don't let people who are gunning for my head stay alive.

BTW if I was scum Drixx would have been dead ages ago if he was town. I don't let people who are gunning for my head stay alive.

LOL. Classic scum tactic is to ignore someone putting heat on them.

You defend numbers when you'd know he was town if you are scum.

You should re-read the posts I made concerning Numbers. Confirming that the info he gave on day 1 lined up with my own box opening experience wasn't defending him. I even pointed out that it didn't speak at all to his alignment.

You mention a SK scanner when that seems extremely out of place in this game,

I am an x-shot SK cop. I never used the word scanner (until this post). An SK box seems reasonable, so why not an SK cop? Your skepticism about a role existing is your problem. It's not a case.

explain how the three levels would work with that box. You didn't vote for Ankeli and you're hiding behind WOT.

I've made short posts and long posts. I have no idea exactly how the three levels of boxes work except that I assume higher level boxes have stronger effects. You're right about me not voting for Ankeli. It seems to me that I could have just locked him instead of asking what the case against him was, had I known he was scum, especially since Noodle had said he would come back and lock later.

It does occur to me; however, that CG very conveniently got some incredible luck this game. He got a box that let him kill or "rescue" someone, and confirmed a townie, and then somehow he got an alignment cop and outed a scum. Scum have left him alive why?

Also, this vote that you just cast is the pot calling the kettle black. You haven't made a case against me either and yet cast a vote. Bravo. You say I am a liar when I haven't lied about anything as well.

There's no pot/kettle situation here. You intentionally twisted my post on day one to try and claim it was a scum slip on my part. You referred to it at least twice without even quoting it, and then when you finally quoted it, you quoted out of context. Classic scum behavior to try and catch people not paying close attention.

the bottom line is the vote yesterday was close enough where it makes sense to not vote and hope for the no lynch. I have done this many times before and if I was scum you better be damned sure I would not have voted for ankeli yesterday which would have resulted in a no lynch.

No it wasn't. It only looks that way if you skew it. Noodle came back before the usual day start/end hour to do the vote, just like he said he would. You seem to think that me asking for a clear case on why Ankeli should be voted could somehow have gotten 2 people to unvote him. I didn't ask anyone to unvote him ... I just asked for the case against him.

No it wasn't. It only looks that way if you skew it. Noodle came back before the usual day start/end hour to do the vote, just like he said he would. You seem to think that me asking for a clear case on why Ankeli should be voted could somehow have gotten 2 people to unvote him. I didn't ask anyone to unvote him ... I just asked for the case against him.

"You seem to think that me asking for a clear case on why Ankeli should be voted could somehow have gotten 2 people to unvote him. I didn't ask anyone to unvote him ... I just asked for the case against him."

POT MEET KETTLE.

I did not think that whatsoever. By your definition this quote is a lie.

Also, your case against me being scum is you thinking I twisted a post you made to make it look like a scum slip. On day one.

If you are town Drixx, and hang your vote at this stage of a game on THAT then it is truly pathetic.

There were five posts from the fifth vote on Ankeli to the end of the day phase. Five posts. Five votes. The number of votes needed to lynch someone? Five.

How in the bloody hell is that not a "close lynch"?

How am I "skewing it" to be a close vote? Hmm?

Hours went by and you had Noodle coming in to lock with a mix-up on the day end time.

I didn't vote for Ankeli because I think CG is scum, and laid out my thoughts on that yesterday. The big stink on Ankeli was CG claiming a guilty result, and CG is just too perfectly town looking and somehow the scum just don't want to kill him?

It does occur to me; however, that CG very conveniently got some incredible luck this game. He got a box that let him kill or "rescue" someone, and confirmed a townie, and then somehow he got an alignment cop and outed a scum. Scum have left him alive why?

Usually, scum leave townie looking people alive so they can later say things such as...

and CG is just too perfectly town looking and somehow the scum just don't want to kill him?

And try to make the town do the dirty work for them.

You conveniently ignored Ankeli's scum slip about Laarz.

You conveniently ignored Goryani calling Ankeli out on a lie.

You conveniently ignored my investigation results naming Ankeli scum.

I'm leaning towards believing Bad Ash. I was awfully tempted to shoot him when I had the chance, and I don't think a scum Bad Ash would have stuck his neck out to eat a shot like that. If I cross off Numbers, Bad Ash, and Pyro, then that leaves Zokar, Noodle and Drixx. Conveniently, all three whom did not vote for Ankeli.

Noodle at least has a believable excuse.

I will vote for either Drixx or Zokar. I want to go over their history real quick again; from memory, I recall Drixx mostly wanted Bad Ash and Numbers lynched, while Zokar wanted Goryani and Numbers.

I need no excuse to appear incompetent!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Usually, scum leave townie looking people alive so they can later say things such as...

And try to make the town do the dirty work for them.

You conveniently ignored Ankeli's scum slip about Laarz.

You conveniently ignored Goryani calling Ankeli out on a lie.

You conveniently ignored my investigation results naming Ankeli scum.

I'm leaning towards believing Bad Ash. I was awfully tempted to shoot him when I had the chance, and I don't think a scum Bad Ash would have stuck his neck out to eat a shot like that. If I cross off Numbers, Bad Ash, and Pyro, then that leaves Zokar, Noodle and Drixx. Conveniently, all three whom did not vote for Ankeli.

Noodle at least has a believable excuse.

I will vote for either Drixx or Zokar. I want to go over their history real quick again; from memory, I recall Drixx mostly wanted Bad Ash and Numbers lynched, while Zokar wanted Goryani and Numbers.

cool! i'm very curious to see how you interpret who I want lynched!

Of course you'll vote for me CG. You know I'm town. No matter what case I make against you, you'll just take the opposing WIFOM look at it and twist it around. That's why, even when it's pretty clear you are scum, you somehow manage to keep the stink off yourself. I think it's because you are super selective about what you reply to and what you say in your replies, across all games.

Perhaps I am too willing to be free with info, but seriously this has been a bizzare game. Lot's of me on scum lists without anyone ever actually putting a case together.

Either way though, you are too dangerous for a smart mafia to let live, especially if Numbers was telling the truth, and yet you show up every day alive and healthy.

Hey Drixx, how about you clean up some of the crap you threw all over the room by answering my questions from last night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Of course you'll vote for me CG. You know I'm town.

This doesn't make sense. If I were mafia, why wouldn't I also know that Zokar is town?

I don't know if you're town, just like I don't know if you're mafia. I do think you have a very good chance of being mafia, though, which is why I (amongst others) are considering voting for you. You seem to be trying to play the pity card ("of course you'll vote for me."), which doesn't particularly work on me.

Lot's of me on scum lists without anyone ever actually putting a case together.

I made a case against you very recently in post #673. Just because you personally don't agree with it doesn't make it suddenly disappear. I'm quite certain that if you look at other posts, you'll find cases made by a few others as well.

You keep saying this, but you've never actually made any case against me.

Vote: Bad Ash

OThat's why, even when it's pretty clear you are scum, you somehow manage to keep the stink off yourself. I think it's because you are super selective about what you reply to and what you say in your replies, across all games.

If it is "pretty clear I'm scum", then why are you voting for Bad Ash?

It's a rhetorical question, as the answer is apparent. You're just slinging mud around and hoping it'll stick on someone but you.

If it is "pretty clear I'm scum", then why are you voting for Bad Ash?

It's a rhetorical question, as the answer is apparent. You're just slinging mud around and hoping it'll stick on someone but you.

I think the "fight" between Bad Ash and you early in the game was a show. I don't think your "rescue" box ever had an actual shot in it. I think it was just a box that let you rescue someone and reveal their alignment, mod-confirmed, to the game. I have re-read the thread and see no reason why we wanted to "check" Jcakes, other than you suggesting it and people going along with it. You pretended like you had a shot, used the drama to distance yourself from Bad Ash (he going so far as to lie about having a shot and saying he'd shoot you) and vice versa. The whole thing was a show.

Ankeli apparently slipped in a post I didn't catch because you say I ignored him slipping and revealing he knew Laarz was scum (didn't Numbers tell us that first post of the day Laarz died?). If a member of team scum slips and outs themselves, then team scum will most definitely score points by driving the lynch train on them, right? It's not like Ankeli got lynched the first day people were voting for him or anything. It took you magically coming along with a "cop" result to get it done.

So my "crime" is that I don't believe you. I think Bad Ash and/or You are the remaining scum. If I thought people would vote for you right now, I'd be jacking up my post count trying to get out the vote. I'm just curious what you're going to do after you finish driving the train over my SK-Cop flipping townie body. Hopefully that will be enough to clear the smokescreen.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High