Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

Vote Count:

Ankeli - 5 - Numbers, Goryani, Caluin Graye, Bad Ash, Pyro
Goryani - 1- Zokar
CG - 2 - Ankeli, Drixx

9 players alive, 5 to lynch and 6 to lock. Day ends in 1 hour and Ankeli is scheduled to be lynched.

Ankeli decided to roll an engineer at lvl 1 on insanity and suffered the consequences. He has been lynched and came up mafia.

Night lasts for 24 hours.

Goryani has died from an incineration blast. It is now day for 72 hours.

7 alive, 4 to lynch, 5 to lock.

Last edited:
Hmm. Box scanner kill instead of investigator kill? And no flavor? Either way, I'm still going with Vote: Bad Ash

Constant voting for scum ankeli, who also voted for you, for the first couple days. Then, as soon as some momentum is actually going towards actually getting him lynched, attempted to spin it as a scum planned train, and didn't vote until multiple sources confirmed that he was lying, and it seemed obvious there was no way for him to get out of a lynch.

Seems most likely to be scum hiding on the train, if anyone is. Quite suspicious of Zokar(voting for someone who seems very likely to be a townie, need kill flavor to know if the kill came from someone other than mafia) and Noodle as well.

Hmm. Box scanner kill instead of investigator kill? And no flavor? Either way, I'm still going with Vote: Bad Ash

Constant voting for scum ankeli, who also voted for you, for the first couple days. Then, as soon as some momentum is actually going towards actually getting him lynched, attempted to spin it as a scum planned train, and didn't vote until multiple sources confirmed that he was lying, and it seemed obvious there was no way for him to get out of a lynch.

Seems most likely to be scum hiding on the train, if anyone is. Quite suspicious of Zokar(voting for someone who seems very likely to be a townie, need kill flavor to know if the kill came from someone other than mafia) and Noodle as well.

What the **** are you talking about? Have you suffered a head injury lately?

Show me one thing where I'm suspicious of Zokar.

Show me where I am suspicious of Noodle /BPC

Also the same day I think it's a scum planned train is the same day I voted for him and he was successfully lynched at the bare minimum number of votes.

Get real.

How about your second vigilante kill that has turned into the wizard of Oz? Huh?

How about Drixx who has been playing scum to a t?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And another thing. It seems obvious he wasn't going to get out of a lynch? How about if I didn't vote for him? Guess what, he gets out of the Lynch. Cg said he investigated him as guilty and I voted for him and he barely gets lynched.

How about Pyro who's vote screams fear of being left off the train when anyone else could have voted to lynch in those final two hours?

Numbers (and anyone else, really); what do you think of Drixx's end of day posts? It felt like to me that he was attempting to get an unvote to force the no-lynch. Did you get the same impression?

How about Pyro who's vote screams fear of being left off the train when anyone else could have voted to lynch in those final two hours?

I don't see Pyro as scum. Nobody else claimed anything that accounts for the lack of kill and my roleblock on the same night, and I can't fathom scum wasting a double-night power by roleblocking everyone, including themselves. If Pyro were scum, it have been a risky gambit that served little purpose.

What the **** are you talking about? Have you suffered a head injury lately?

Show me one thing where I'm suspicious of Zokar.

Show me where I am suspicious of Noodle /BPC

Also the same day I think it's a scum planned train is the same day I voted for him and he was successfully lynched at the bare minimum number of votes.

Get real.

How about your second vigilante kill that has turned into the wizard of Oz? Huh?

How about Drixx who has been playing scum to a t?

Not you, im suspicious of the individuals named.

Numbers (and anyone else, really); what do you think of Drixx's end of day posts? It felt like to me that he was attempting to get an unvote to force the no-lynch. Did you get the same impression?

Possible. I didnt really get that feeling from it, but it does seem like he was either not paying much attention to the conversation about ankeli, or he was trying to save him subtly.

Also, BA: I attempted to use my 2nd shot to kill Ankeli and was roleblocked two nights in a row. Then he was lynched. Not certain enough of anyone else being scum to shoot at them.

Is it more likely scum hid on the train, or stayed away from it amd hoped it wouldnt work out?

Possible. I didnt really get that feeling from it, but it does seem like he was either not paying much attention to the conversation about ankeli, or he was trying to save him subtly.

Also, BA: I attempted to use my 2nd shot to kill Ankeli and was roleblocked two nights in a row. Then he was lynched. Not certain enough of anyone else being scum to shoot at them.

Is it more likely scum hid on the train, or stayed away from it amd hoped it wouldnt work out?

Then why are you alive?

Also why are you suspicious of bpc/Noodle and Zokar?

Then why are you alive?

Also why are you suspicious of bpc/Noodle and Zokar?

No idea why I'm alive. if i had to guess, id think the scum roleblocked me expecting town to lynch me without another kill attributed to me.

Noodle: no scum vote in spite of declaration of willingness to vote for him
Zokar: Vote for known townie.

No idea why I'm alive. if i had to guess, id think the scum roleblocked me expecting town to lynch me without another kill attributed to me.

Zokar: Vote for known townie.

So how many role blocks does the mafia have then?

Nice try. Well, actually, no it's not. Obviously I didn't know the day was over. Or do you really think I would risk a mod kill like that? Am I known for risky play? Quite the opposite.

Let's put that aside for a moment and play around with what would have happened had I voted. I would have checked the existing votes on Ankeli to ensure my vote was actually necessary. Had I put an unnecessary vote on mafia who already had enough votes to be lynched, it would have rightfully screamed "Hi there, I'm mafia!" to anyone who has ever played the game before.

So essentially, you're saying I'm suspicious because I failed to act suspiciously. I have enough respect for your cranial abilities to discard your argument's validity, and can only conclude that you are scum trying desperately to point the finger at anyone you know to be townie. So again, nice try, but except it wasn't.

Nice try. Well, actually, no it's not. Obviously I didn't know the day was over. Or do you really think I would risk a mod kill like that? Am I known for risky play? Quite the opposite.

Let's put that aside for a moment and play around with what would have happened had I voted. I would have checked the existing votes on Ankeli to ensure my vote was actually necessary. Had I put an unnecessary vote on mafia who already had enough votes to be lynched, it would have rightfully screamed "Hi there, I'm mafia!" to anyone who has ever played the game before.

So essentially, you're saying I'm suspicious because I failed to act suspiciously. I have enough respect for your cranial abilities to discard your argument's validity, and can only conclude that you are scum trying desperately to point the finger at anyone you know to be townie. So again, nice try, but except it wasn't.

Valid point, i suppose..although there was a vote count only a few posts above yours, so i dont really see why you wouldnt vote to lock at the time you made the post, instead of wondering when the day ended.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High