Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

I'd like to know why Zokar suddenly wants off my lynch train and suddenly people believe me that CG's contributions feel too perfect.

Also I said I had x-shots when I cleared you Numbers. People were going to kill you but you seem to have been honest all game. You could still be scum, but I know you aren't the SK, and it was worth confirming that there is a SK box and that you are NOT the SK to put that info into the game. The unfortunate side effect of that decision is that I'm for all intents and purposes vanilla now. I could just use up my shots on random people and hope, but if I had gotten lucky you would know :)

I'd like to know why Zokar suddenly wants off my lynch train and suddenly people believe me that CG's contributions feel too perfect.

Also I said I had x-shots when I cleared you Numbers. People were going to kill you but you seem to have been honest all game. You could still be scum, but I know you aren't the SK, and it was worth confirming that there is a SK box and that you are NOT the SK to put that info into the game. The unfortunate side effect of that decision is that I'm for all intents and purposes vanilla now. I could just use up my shots on random people and hope, but if I had gotten lucky you would know :)

I have no problem lynching you. Your self vote pisses me off. I find your focus to be fabricated and I find it likely that you're the best target. But, we have a full day to explore.

vote: CG

Did you reread like you said you would? What did you discover?

I did, but didn't find anything substantial. I realized I was off on my Pyro read from Twilight, probably because I was biased. I consider him the most town of everyone else.

Nothing I read changes my mind. Drixx has been all over the place, like typical flailing scum. Bad Ash has been trying to discredit me from Day One. Zokar seems content to just sit back and let others do the work, like he's unwilling to take a stance against anyone directly.

What about you? Have you any new thoughts from the past few days?

I actually believe CG 100%, except about him being town. :)

What about you? Have you any new thoughts from the past few days?

Mostly just confirmation that this setup is designed with an emphasis on soft skills. And a question if this was intentional as a commentary on our recent meta or if it was just coincidental.

Well shoot. This is a bit surprising.

Unvote
Vote: Caluin Graye

Although I can't help but think that Zokar might be having a laugh at this.

This is my count, although it could be wrong. I'll switch if I have to because we really can't go without a lynch, but I would prefer not.

Bad Ash(0): (Numbers), (Drixx)
Drixx(3): Bad Ash, (Zokar), Caluin Graye, (Drixx), Pyro
CG(3): Zokar, Numbers, Drixx

Sorry for the late day end, saturday got in the way.

Vote count:

Drixx - 2 - Bad Ash, CG
CG - 4 - Zokar, Numbers, Drixx, Pyro

I do count Drixx's unvote even though he didn't specify who he unvoted for it was clear he wanted to unvote. No technicalities here.

Caluin Graye has been lynched. He was mafia.

Day starts in ~20 hours

Again, apologies. Hectic weekend and multiple things have slipped my mind entirely.

Ahum..

Day has started. No one has died.

Day ends in roughly 69 hours.

o_O

The only people remaining who I don't think are town are Bad Ash and Noodle. Zokar was on that list, above the others, until he decided to start a train for no apparent reason on someone who turned out to be scum.

I was given an sk-cop ability. This doesn't guarantee that there was an SK box, but it strongly implies that there was. Four mafia plus a possible SK in a 15 player game seems a little high to me. The only people we know for sure that were scum are the two we saw flip: Ankeli and Caluin Graye.

I think it's time for everyone to re-read, but believing Numbers about Laarz now requires believing in 4 scum with a possible SK. Nobody died last night, so it seems possible that perhaps Numbers was telling the truth and the scum faction is gone but there is a Serial Killer, and the SK may be banking on mislynches to get them to LYLO where they can get a mislynch to win.

I was given two shots from the box I opened and I investigated Numbers the night following his claimed kill on Laarz and then I investigated Zokar last night, because out of everyone he seemed the most likely to be able to slip by till the end if that kind of play was going on. So I can confirm that if there is an SK, it's not one of those two.

Beyond that ... I'm a bit puzzled at the no kill last night. Not much explains that.

Anybody else think it's mass box open/content/ability usage claim time? If we really are seeking out a serial killer, that seems the best way to do it. Also, normally I think the best person to lynch here would be drixx, to confirm his claim of myself and zokar not being sk's, followed by me, to confirm laarz being scum. In Drixxs case, his demonstrated willingness to get lynched makes me doubt that he's anything other than town. In my case...I know it would be a mistake. Still leaves us with a bit of a problem in determining who a potential sk could be.

For my part, you already know when I opened my boxes:N1 information box, D2 picked up aria, opened it, N2 and N3 used shots. N2 shot Laarz, who flipped scum, N3 tried to shoot Ankeli, was roleblocked.

Oh, and IF drixxs thought on a sk banking on mislynches, ratnher than there being a roleblocking or defensive role or power, we should look at the person who has basicaly no suspicion cast on him - Pyro.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High