Mafia game thread

Well....I think I've read through all of the alive harry's posts and they all have elements of scumminess to them. The vote patterns aren't definative enough to say that one or the other was specifically on or off all of the scum lynches. I'm going to have to fall back to probability and say that we probably should have seen Laarz have the blocker role at least once more since the first night.

Vote: Laarz

That coupled with the fact that he specifically stated that knowing the facts he should have been the target for tracking last night, and his delay of claiming the blocking ability until after Pharphis came out with his after the second night way back in the beginning of the game gives me reason enough to believe he is the more likely scum.

Well....I think I've read through all of the alive harry's posts and they all have elements of scumminess to them. The vote patterns aren't definative enough to say that one or the other was specifically on or off all of the scum lynches. I'm going to have to fall back to probability and say that we probably should have seen Laarz have the blocker role at least once more since the first night.

Lets see,Pharphis just said he got the block again this last night, franklin has claimed it three times, so the fact that I had it once when all indications are that, that role and all the other roles seem to be randomly given after the first time thru makes me the scummiest? Seems you want to act as tho you are scum hunting when you are just going along with the crowd.

That coupled with the fact that he specifically stated that knowing the facts he should have been the target for tracking last night, and his delay of claiming the blocking ability until after Pharphis came out with his after the second night way back in the beginning of the game gives me reason enough to believe he is the more likely scum.

So stating the facts, the tracker voted me the day before, said he wasn't interested in anything harry had to say. If I had that strong of a conviction and was the tracker, guess who I would have tracked that night? So stating the facts as I see it make me more likely scum.

I have read thru all the Harry posts too and I come to a different conclusion than you. I won't demean the game nor the host by offering to get myself modkilled or vote myself to prove a point, but I will vote my beliefs

Vote: Pharphis

All you stated was that it was logical to track you, and you seem upset when Zokar did not track you. Why is that?

I like what my gut was telling me yesterday, although Pharphis's reluctance to vote for Moar is what makes this difficult. I won't be around for days end, so let's hope this is right.

Good job on getting Moar yesterday Zokar and Pyro. I will be able to put a vote up soon, just don't want to lock right now.

Lets see,Pharphis just said he got the block again this last night, franklin has claimed it three times, so the fact that I had it once when all indications are that, that role and all the other roles seem to be randomly given after the first time thru makes me the scummiest? Seems you want to act as tho you are scum hunting when you are just going along with the crowd.

So stating the facts, the tracker voted me the day before, said he wasn't interested in anything harry had to say. If I had that strong of a conviction and was the tracker, guess who I would have tracked that night? So stating the facts as I see it make me more likely scum.

I have read thru all the Harry posts too and I come to a different conclusion than you. I won't demean the game nor the host by offering to get myself modkilled or vote myself to prove a point, but I will vote my beliefs

Vote: Pharphis

First off, there is no real crowd, its a giant toss up between you and Pharphis today. Powers may be given out randomly, but even randomization has odds, and the odds are that you would have had the power at least one other time. Stating the facts doesn't make you more scummy, but stating the facts that you knew you were going to be tracked, that you should have been tracked, and that you weren't is illogical makes it sound like you did not submit a kill on purpose because you knew you would get caught.

I like what my gut was telling me yesterday, although Pharphis's reluctance to vote for Moar is what makes this difficult. I won't be around for days end, so let's hope this is right.

Good job on getting Moar yesterday Zokar and Pyro. I will be able to put a vote up soon, just don't want to lock right now.

My gut yesterday all last day phase said Pharphis is the one, but one of the reasons I went for Ted last day phase instead was that we had better odds, and we would have one more night of actions to try and find out the dirty harry. I was hoping the night actions would shed more light but it didn't.

I do agree that Pyro didn't really offer much.

Do you want me to switch my vote to you? It sounds like you want me to vote you instead, and if Zokar weighs in with a better reasoning I still would.

First off, there is no real crowd, its a giant toss up between you and Pharphis today. Powers may be given out randomly, but even randomization has odds, and the odds are that you would have had the power at least one other time. Stating the facts doesn't make you more scummy, but stating the facts that you knew you were going to be tracked, that you should have been tracked, and that you weren't is illogical makes it sound like you did not submit a kill on purpose because you knew you would get caught.

My gut yesterday all last day phase said Pharphis is the one, but one of the reasons I went for Ted last day phase instead was that we had better odds, and we would have one more night of actions to try and find out the dirty harry. I was hoping the night actions would shed more light but it didn't.

Do you want me to switch my vote to you? It sounds like you want me to vote you instead, and if Zokar weighs in with a better reasoning I still would.

You need to show me where I said that I knew I would be tracked, you're just making stuff up now to justify your vote.

I am up in the air as to who is the real mafia Harry.
I have my wild theories as to who the person likely is.
But as I've said before, at this point in time, it does not seem to matter.
That being said, I'll go ahead and supply the lock.

Unvote: pharphis

You need to show me where I said that I knew I would be tracked, you're just making stuff up now to justify your vote.

Sorry, it should say that you were most likely going to be tracked. Obviously no one can know that they are going to be tracked for sure.

I am up in the air as to who is the real mafia Harry.
I have my wild theories as to who the person likely is.
But as I've said before, at this point in time, it does not seem to matter.
That being said, I'll go ahead and supply the lock.

Unvote: pharphis

Where are these wild theories when you need them Zokar?

With almost 3 hours to go, nice, have fun guys.

So we did good?

With that kind of response, I don't know.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High