Mafia - Borderlands!

I could put The Fallout 4 Game into sign ups tonight if no one else wants next. It isn't done yet and I need atleast two weeks to finish it.

Noammr...it was just business:)

Quite so :)
Early game was very well played by you guys, If your claim wasn't contradicted by coju I think scum would've won handily and easily.

I agree with several who mentioned it. That Rabble Rouser turned out to be pretty powerful..

True, should've probably been limited to several uses, or alternating days.
Also, where the hell is Bad Ash?

I agree with several who mentioned it. That Rabble Rouser turned out to be pretty powerful..

Yes. Probably not something I'd include again in a game less than 20 players, or make it only active in the first few days or something. It was fine early on - I actually liked it because it was a double edged sword - but late game it could have allowed Mafia to win a day earlier than usual. Town spent a long time in LYLO without actually realizing it.

So I will explain rule 42. I like to make up obscure stuff, and this takes the cake probably.

SS gave a code of (F,G). People use numbers a lot, so I had 6,7 on my mind, but those coordinates did not match up with any lists in the game.

As I was checking SS's interactions before N1 for oddities, I read post 42 (6×7) and thought that was what he was referring to. It is a D2DC post quoting SS and voting for Noodle. All 3 scum on a silver platter :)

F stood for Fusilli, which is a shape of pasta. Hence, he was pointing me out.
G stood for Government, which referred to the DC component of D2DC's name.

Quite obvious, really.

Oh yeah. F+G.

F is for fusilli, which is a Noodle = Noodle

G is for Gibbs from NCIS, NCIS is in DC =D2DC

Right, what he said.

fusilli-you-crazy-bastard.jpg

Had Noodle not had IRL issues last week (the day I got lynched), we would have won the game with a flawless mafia victory.

With the rabble rouse active we needed one less vote. I think there was a vote on Ewak (by coju?) Me and d2dc were on the edge of our proverbial seats waiting for Noodle to show up and vote, we had in game - signals ready to go indicating our readiness to vote and speed lock. I was in a sheer rage panic because I thought the day was ending when we had another 24 hours. But we missed the window.

Alas Noodle was late and the game went on.

Seems like no one is taking next so...

I'm officially announcing The Fallout 4 Mafia Game!

Sign up thread will go up a bit later tonight with more details. This game will be more complex and different, involving:

1.weather patterns that affect the game.
2. Possible application of radiation levels on players.
3. Possible random item drops during the game that will have a one shot passive effect.
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

You may pre in via PM now.

I have a Pre in from Noodle.

Leopold Stotch is out (school)
Warng 12 86 is assumed out (school)

When did the alleged cheating occur and how did it affect the final outcome? If it happened AFTER Coju and I both shot Diablo--I don't see how that should result in disqualification.
Due to cheating caused by two town players, the game is ended in a mafia victory.

Can you please elaborate? Based upon a review of the posts that followed the game was terminated and, in effect, Coju and I were disqualified as the result of two "dead" players "liking" posts on the gamed thread. Is there any indication, beyond mere assumption and speculation, that either Coju or I were influenced (or even noticed) by the "likes" on the game thread? Further, based upon your own admissions that mistakes had been made during the course of the game, why was this one the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back?

They were both PM'ing information about the game after ironarrow was dead. Info from the dead thread was leaked to Ewak

They both started "liking" posts where voting was occurring at endgame, as an attempt to influence voting.

That's where CG called it.

Can you please elaborate? Based upon a review of the posts that followed the game was terminated and, in effect, Coju and I were disqualified as the result of two "dead" players "liking" posts on the gamed thread. Is there any indication, beyond mere assumption and speculation, that either Coju or I were influenced (or even noticed) by the "likes" on the game thread? Further, based upon your own admissions that mistakes had been made during the course of the game, why was this one the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back?
it was a matter of "liking post"......it was after coju switched his vote to you.

So, you are saying that Coju saw the post, realized that he was making a mistake by voting for me and would have switched back to Diablo? At most, the dead town were attempting to influence the final outcome--there is no proof that they actually would have.

I think CG is the one that has to answer those questions.

He is the mod for this game and decisions lime that rest with him.

They were both PM'ing information about the game after ironarrow was dead. Info from the dead thread was leaked to Ewak

They both started "liking" posts where voting was occurring at endgame, as an attempt to influence voting.

That's where CG called it.
Well, clearly, they failed in their efforts because the last "game" move was when Coju (mistakenly) switched his vote from Diablo to me. Call me crazy, but voting in the OPPOSITE direction that the cheaters are pushing you is evidence of a LACK of influence of the "liked" posts. As I never targeted him after my use of the scrambler--the ONLY person I would have voted for could have been Diablo.

Don't get me wrong. I think cheating is garbage. But I invested 2+ weeks of time into this game and to have it torpedoed by two "teammates" that I did not choose and do not know and giving the "win" to mostly dead people doesn't seem like a just outcome.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High