KTA PTR Run

Re: KTA PTR Run

While stomping all over Act 2 and up to the Brain Q in Act 3, I noticed you guys are so HC that I can just stand there and do f-all, giving you Fanaticism (which is now maxed, working on Holy Shield) and not doing any direct damage myself as I still cannot find a decent throwing weapon...damage is no problem on my current 2 I run with, it's just the bloody quantity! There are just plain not enuff in a Javelin-type stack and the axes and knives i've found are rubbish, with the limited range on top! I swear if a blue War Javelin dropped with Increased Stack Size and Replenishes Quantity dropped i'd use it for the sake of less repairs and not having to carry 2 weapons!
Anyhoo, its going really well peeps, good job!

Take care drinkturps.

(Sorry for not showing up myself yesterday..! A bit of Uni homework)

While stomping all over Act 2 and up to the Brain Q in Act 3, I noticed you guys are so HC that I can just stand there and do f-all, giving you Fanaticism (which is now maxed, working on Holy Shield) and not doing any direct damage myself

Hahaha, sounds a lot like my toon. At least people can't complain that the pallies are overpowered this run, hehehehehehe

I think the meditation, prayer and salvation I provide are appreciated, though :girly:

Now let's hope I can get a 4 sox elder staff a bit early so I can rock some dmg, because currently it's laughable at best :D

so. everyone in for tonight?

going to sleep soon, was studying all night for my big exam this wedneday. i still hope my prof has mercy and postpones it for a week as i asked him to :girly:

I think the meditation, prayer and salvation I provide are appreciated, though :girly:

Very much so dude, max res 4 eva!

Now let's hope I can get a 4 sox elder staff a bit early so I can rock some dmg, because currently it's laughable at best :D

I bet my damage is more laughable than yours! It seems Blizzard didn't really make allowances for starting throwing weapon builds unless you have access to uniques to twink with...

Still, we have a metric asston of Thuls...might be able to put them to some use getting Sols or Amns for Spirit weapons (shield for me!) via the Cube:-

3 Thul Runes + 1 Chipped Topaz = Amn Rune
3 Amn Runes + 1 Chipped Amethyst = Sol Rune
3 Sol Runes + 1 Chipped Sapphire = Shael Rune
3 Shael Runes + 1 Chipped Ruby = Dol Rune

so. everyone in for tonight?

going to sleep soon, was studying all night for my big exam this wedneday. i still hope my prof has mercy and postpones it for a week as i asked him to :girly:

I'm in! Giggedygiggedygiggedy goo!

Good luck with it Joe, what kind of exam?

Last edited:

Be on the lookout for a Chipped Topaz or two people...the runemule is being slowly taken over by hordes of rampaging Thul runes and they shoot to kill!
We could do with a few more Spirits methinks...I know I wouldn't mind a shield!

Great run as usual peeps, what did you get from the HF Fred? Anything juicy?!

If anyone wants to make better use of my Um feel free, i'd like a Duress but i'd like to see it on melee characters before me (Snop will make one with his Um fo-scho and we currently only have one Shael...)

I went last @ HF quest and got us another Shael!

I think I will give you my Um so you can make a Duress hun as you don't have a shield due to using a bow and the resistances will be a big bonus I can imagine, especially when we get into Hell?

(I'm cool for res btw, I have a shield with 4 x pDiamonds in it!)

iirc we had all mid runes neccesary for obedience dropping...that would include a ko. not 100% sure tho

No, we were still missing the Ko. At least that was the case at the time I had to abandon ship.

Once you lot hand over the leftover forge runes i'll take a screenie of the rune mule and you lot can figure out how to tweak your gear :)

Soooo, death to all of Baal's minions today then? Good good!

Nice screenies Pat, I cannot remember who the screenie person was for this run (maybe we didn't even designate one...) so if you want, you can be KTA's Official Screeniz0rz Taker!

Hell awaits indeed, we don't need more Baals unless someone really needs a skillpoint for whatever reason before we enter Hell...

Like how the barb and the druid (as well as all his minions) are just sitting there, while everyone else and the mercs are in mid attack :p

In the diablo pic ofc.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High