KTA PTR Run

Re: KTA PTR Run

The girl, Libby, I mentioned I was seeing last week in channel, I have made it official with, w00t! She is wicked; into cool stuff like Star Wars and Kevin Smith and the list goes on! Cute as hell to boot!

You should have waited for one more week. Could have saved yourself a fortune on Valentines Day. :whistling:

Ah damn I couldn't make it :( It's our student union's hammered week and I don't wanna miss anything in it :p Great times! Hope you had a good session today and I'll try to catch up asap!

We do need to stick together a bit more though; never leave a fallen comrade behind!

I agree, 't was rather difficult at times for me to keep up with all the "hasty Meriadocs" in our team!! I had a good time though. Maybe I should go find myself >10% FRW boots for next session ^^

I think I have + Vigor points on some scepter I picked up along the way :D

We do need to stick together a bit more though; never leave a fallen comrade behind!

yeah, i think that was a little my fault...sorry bout that :whistling:

are we gonna start with cows on monday?

Thanks dude, if you need a hand catching up let me know and i'll pop on this week sometime :alright:

Great sesh guys, we are smashing our way through the game! Act 4 and 5 down in one sitting, great!

Anyhoo, here is a peek at the runemule incase anyone wants anything...

I could really need some help with big D and ancients. I won't be home this weekend but if you got time tonight or tomorrow lemme know.

I'm glad others feel the same way about the pace and sticking together so let's try to make it a bit more KTA (I know this run isn't as major as usual as we are waiting for a patch but I will be enforcing the above come the new real patch run as I want it to be like old times again!) and literally KTA as a team, slowly but surely and all areas so yes Krupa, cows on Monday :)

You should have waited for one more week. Could have saved yourself a fortune on Valentines Day. :whistling:

Heheheh, she read that over my shoulder Monday and laughed some!

I could really need some help with big D and ancients. I won't be home this weekend but if you got time tonight or tomorrow lemme know.

Gah, I have Libby over tonight after not seeing her for the last few days due to gaming! I will see if she will let me pop on briefly but I can't promise owt dude, sorry! :whistling:

Sooooo peeps, everyone done their Hellforges or is that something we have to do today besides a few Baalruns?
If we walk through WSK2 enuff we might pop s'more Amns for Spirits and maybe Baal might be a bit kinder with l00tz, just as long as y'all remember to TP out and I get the last hit with my mighty-meaty 43% MF!
I can't remember what level we are at but ideally i'd like to hit NM nearer level 40 than not so that my Fanaticism is a bit more buff for you guys!
Looking forward to it!

Hey all

Hope your all doing good this run - still mucho busy with R/L
Getting moved hopefully within the month (shifting in with a mate - his new house) Will have to see what happens regards t'internet - he has it I think so I should be back online full time for 1.13 kicking off proper (finally a slow blizzard come in handy!)

Hope your all trying to keep Kaxe alive ! :) (just kidding man)

I'll try to pop on when I can - make sure I have some updates to read!

Nice to hear from you dude, the group are doing a great job of keeping me alive and I haven't killed anyone yet in return, w00t!
Hope you return to the fold soon, you are missed :)

SHould be there tonight. No clue about Forge, tbh. Knowing me that means I didn't do it yet :D

But I can do that by myself later on or if I'm lucky I might be able to hop on a little early. Chances of that happening are pretty slim though.

SHould be there tonight. No clue about Forge, tbh. Knowing me that means I didn't do it yet :D

But I can do that by myself later on or if I'm lucky I might be able to hop on a little early. Chances of that happening are pretty slim though.

Good stuff dude, i'll cyaz laterz then! Let's hope we pop a Sol in WSK2 so we can get your Insight ready! :thumbup:

Hi all. I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out of this run for the next few weeks at least. My Dad passed away last night after a short battle with cancer. Things are a little weird to say the least as it was also my birthday yesterday.

Smack down hells minions for me and I'll be in touch when things settle down.

Hi all. I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out of this run for the next few weeks at least. My Dad passed away last night after a short battle with cancer. Things are a little weird to say the least as it was also my birthday yesterday.

So sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Awwww dude :/

My condoleances, m8.

Condolences dude, thats horrible, take all the time needed and I hope all the post-tragedy arrangements go smoothly and you are ok, take care til we see you next :heart:

Terrible news - My condolences on your loss hope everything gets better for you and your family soon.

.....had to ignore works policy to come and add that! They can lump it

that sucks, sorry mate.

my condolences.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High