KTA PTR Run

Re: KTA PTR Run

drinkturps: WhirlyBarb - KTA-DolwotsDol (correct that please dude as I know it aint right!)

Mr K he's called DolswotDols which is a rough translation as "Dolls? What dolls?" , which was one of the last things uttered by myself looking at the deeds screen of the last whirly barb I had in Hell Durance. :hang:

By the way, the team are shaping up nicely. Looking forward to next week.

Just realised that patch 1.13 is not live so Diablo's house will still have all that iron maiden goodness. :scared:

Howdy fellaz.

I have to shamefully admit that I am not completely caught up yet. Had to put in extra hours at work all weekend and tbh didn't feel like playing a lot of Diablo for the remainder of the weekend hours. Am lvl 14 and made it to Inner Cloister. Will try to catch up a bit more before the session, but you guys may have to get me past Andy.

Cheerio!

Yep, I'm in for this evening. Is it me or has this site been offline all weekend? I've not been able to get to it until today.

Anyway, Kaxe - Borderlands is good blast, it has its flaws but it is a lot of fun. See you all this evening.

Yeah dude, site has been down and out for almost the entire weekend. Actually a large part of the week before as well, iirc.

Any of you guys play Mass Effect? Gawddamn, that game rocks... Only bought it last month when it was like 4 Euros on steam and the hype for ME2 was shifting into full gear. It got me instahooked.
Last week my preordered ME2 got activated so I had actually planned a weekend full off Mass Effect goodness, but it was not to be :/

If you are into rpg's and SciFi ME2 is the game you need to play. Blows Dragon Age out of the water, imho... Which may seem strange, since it's the same makers, but to me it just feels bigger, better, faster, more epic.

The SciFi shooter setting helps in my case, tbh :girly:

Anyhoo, enough rambling from me, time to get back to work ^^

Any of you guys play Mass Effect? Gawddamn, that game rocks... Only bought it last month when it was like 4 Euros on steam and the hype for ME2 was shifting into full gear. It got me instahooked.

Funnily enough I just completed the first one last night. I revisited it after an absence of a year, I dropped it for some reason can't remember why though. Anyway, I've been playing it for the past month or so and loved it. Now I can justify getting ME2! :thumbup:

i´m in too. really tired cuz i had to finish some papers for uni, but gotta keep awake till midnight, so i don´t fall into my habbit of sleeping during days and being awake during nights :D

Funnily enough I just completed the first one last night. I revisited it after an absence of a year, I dropped it for some reason can't remember why though. Anyway, I've been playing it for the past month or so and loved it. Now I can justify getting ME2! :thumbup:

No further justification needed, it's awesome :)
Don't forget to import your ME1 savegames so you can continue with your ME1 toon in ME2 :D you can still change class if you want to, but since the story has a lot of attachments to the original one it's really awesome to continue questing with the same toon.

No further justification needed, it's awesome :)
Don't forget to import your ME1 savegames so you can continue with your ME1 toon in ME2 :D you can still change class if you want to, but since the story has a lot of attachments to the original one it's really awesome to continue questing with the same toon.

I just have. Installed ME2 after the KTA run, downloaded all the DLC, (and some fancy armour for owning Dragons Age) imported ME1 toon.

Very, very impressed (and that's just scratching the surface).

Gratz on hitting 1k posts oOmpie!

We are munching through the game so far people, good job! Still haven't seen a decent throwing weapon (spent 15 mins gambling for one after you guys all left and besides that, usually every boss drops one, never get one when you want one though!) but it doesn't seem to be needed! I should just shut up and provide Meditation for the masses... :whistling:

Onward and upward to the Hellforge then, let's see if we can get a Leaf for zrk's Enchant as that is my sole damage source! Speaking of runes we can squeeze out another 'Malice' weapon or a simple 'Steel' (Tir and El incase none of you have ever gone that cheap!) if anyone needs to, just pop into the mulegame anytime during play!

Well done team, see you all next week!

Yay! Didn't notice hitting 1k myself :D

Just to make sure, you're not spending hard points on Meditation, right? Or just one to get us through normal?

Edit: we may need to align skills, us support toons.

I will be running Salvation and Meditation from the Insight staff when I get one, with maxed prayer. That should cover our regen needs from that moment on. You'll be running Fanaticism, right?

Yay! Didn't notice hitting 1k myself :D

Just to make sure, you're not spending hard points on Meditation, right?

Just the one, until we get Insight! The joy of my build is that I don't have to sink 20 points into an attack skill being a Dragoon so I have surplus, just neeeed da speeeed! Roll on Fanaticism!

I should be there.

Not sure about turps, he might be too involved in ME2... hehehehehe
Fortunately I just finished the game for the first time yesterday with my first toon, so I can drag myself out of it for a couple hours of KTA, but just BARELY!1!

Second and third toon are underway in ME1 at the moment, soon to be imported into ME2 as well :girly:

j00 Addicts... :tongue:

Fair play dude, sounds like you are having fun :)

I'm looking forward to Diablo dropping me The Scalper tonight...(yeah, right)

The girl, Libby, I mentioned I was seeing last week in channel, I have made it official with, w00t! She is wicked; into cool stuff like Star Wars and Kevin Smith and the list goes on! Cute as hell to boot!

Having visitors tonight (didn't expect them to be here until tuesday but plans changed) so i will probably miss this session. I might show up in the last 30 mins, otherwise I'll see you guys next monday.

Edit: Way to go Kaxe! :thumbup:

Last edited:

^ hurrah :D love is great!! :girly:

Indeed :thumbup:

Way to go Kaxe! :thumbup:

Thanks dude, if you need a hand catching up let me know and i'll pop on this week sometime :alright:

Great sesh guys, we are smashing our way through the game! Act 4 and 5 down in one sitting, great!

We do need to stick together a bit more though; never leave a fallen comrade behind!

Anyhoo, here is a peek at the runemule incase anyone wants anything...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High