KTA PTR Run

Re: KTA PTR Run

Like how the barb and the druid (as well as all his minions) are just sitting there, while everyone else and the mercs are in mid attack :p

In the diablo pic ofc.

I'm such a coward i'm not even in the pic dude! You can see one of my Jav's about to enter Diablo's head though in Fred's Strafe stream!

I'm having the worst day in the world I think but I have enuff time to say i'm in tonight, are all of you?!

Im in. Lets relieve stress by bashing in some evil baddie skulls! :guiness:

i hope the announced reset will not stop or interfere with this run?

Last edited:

i hope the announced reset will not stop or interfere with this run?

Hellz no dude! We just need to get it done so we can acually do a 1.13 KTA run! Immolation zon for me!

Nice screenies Pat, good action shot of me chuckin' a javelin at Griswold!

Guys I'm wearing a 3 socketed armor with Ral Ort Tal in it and thought maybe I could get a Nef-Lum'ed one instead. When oOmpie runs off with his protective aura I am left with... well I don't know exactly but I remember my resistances were pretty bad last time. So unless someone needs Lum I'd like to Smoke it.

Guys I'm wearing a 3 socketed armor with Ral Ort Tal in it and thought maybe I could get a Nef-Lum'ed one instead. When oOmpie runs off with his protective aura I am left with... well I don't know exactly but I remember my resistances were pretty bad last time. So unless someone needs Lum I'd like to Smoke it.

Smoke away Pat (heheheh); as you are using a bow you aren't getting any shield resistances!

Spoke to Fred last night in gauss, he would rather end this run and begin anew on the new patch/ladder, I would like to see us finish it as we are so close (well, start of Hell isn't too close and it will take 3, 4 or 5 sessions to clean house as Fred pointed out...) so i'm putting it to a vote, what would the rest of you like to do?

If we do start a fresh one I would like to try an Exploding Arrow zon, as said before... :nod:

Id like to continue. Sure trying out the new 1.13 with fresh builds would be fun - but we are approaching the very peak of suspense in our current run - the hardest areas of the game. The real test to the party's viability, potential death-drama and mourning for lost friends, brutal battles against the fiercest savages of hell that could send us running in fear and begging for mercy.. 't would be a shame to miss those.

I should be OK for a new run whenever that is - looking forward to the new ladder now

Id like to continue. Sure trying out the new 1.13 with fresh builds would be fun - but we are approaching the very peak of suspense in our current run - the hardest areas of the game. The real test to the party's viability, potential death-drama and mourning for lost friends, brutal battles against the fiercest savages of hell that could send us running in fear and begging for mercy.. 't would be a shame to miss those.

That's why i'm with you dude :thumbup:

I should be OK for a new run whenever that is - looking forward to the new ladder now

Looking forward to having you back Mr Ivan of Headkicking!

nothing left to add

OK guys, myself, zrk, Joe and Pat (in order of posting!) have expressed they would like to continue with the run, with Fred (and an educated guess at Snop!) wanting to start anew...oOmpie, how do you feel?

Obviously tonight is the last run before we have to make a decision but it would be good to know as we can plan the next run before the next Monday should the majority vote be to end it (although the standing so far is looking good to finish it!)

See you all tonight then peeps!

Finishing this one is fine by me.

Either way I probably won't be in the next run. Playing with you guys is lovely as always, but I have to admit D2 is losing it's mighty grip on me after all :badteeth:
A new patch with hardly any noteworthy fixes is not gonna change anything about that.

Besides that I have exams coming up in the next couple of months and the start of the new Highland Games season is around the corner as well. Time to prepare for those has to come from somewhere and I'm afraid D2 has simply dropped out of the priority list...

Finishing this one is fine by me.

Either way I probably won't be in the next run. Playing with you guys is lovely as always, but I have to admit D2 is losing it's mighty grip on me after all :badteeth:
A new patch with hardly any noteworthy fixes is not gonna change anything about that.

Besides that I have exams coming up in the next couple of months and the start of the new Highland Games season is around the corner as well. Time to prepare for those has to come from somewhere and I'm afraid D2 has simply dropped out of the priority list...

Oh no...not that dreaded real-life monster! I was very sad reading that but you gotta do what you gotta do dude. You will be missed and I hope you can join KTA again soon.

I feel miffed now :weep:

i´m in.

with the summertime here (gmt +2) start is 9 pm local time, isn´t it?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High