Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

2.6 - Saturday 15th August 2020

Current Location: Nightmare - Act I - Countess Runs

ParticipantCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master44Ort / /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie42Thul/ /
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer42Eld / /

Progress:
We did a few Normal Baal runs and then started Nightmare. We got up to Countess and we're running for some runes.

Not a lot to report, so see you all next week.

I don't think I can do tonight. My heist crew has come late, and we're taking on a very difficult HC style challenge (no deaths, GTA V) Sorry. I'll catch up after our session is done.

• Sad
Reactions: ioupain
@Drystan yeah no worries, see you either later today or next week.

2.7 - Saturday 22nd August 2020

Current Location: Nightmare - Act II - Arcane Sanctuary Waypoint

ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master48Ort / /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie42Thul/ /
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer48Eld / /

Progress:
We started off in the Black Marsh and headed to the Andariel. She didn't drop a great deal:
1598097236492.png

Then we moved onto Act II and finally upgraded our mercenaries:
Psylocke & Azrael (Holy Freeze)
Erim & ? (Might)
@Drystan I think from last week you wanted to go Prayer Insight because FA is such a mana hog?

We cleared out most of Act 2. I had a NDE with some LE CE bugged unique Scarab in the Maggot Lair, luckily I chugged a few purples and got out of there.

In the Lair we found a Bonesnap Maul which @Vildecor took. At this point Vildecor respecced into an Iron Golemancer and that Bonesnap became a golem. I don't know if Vildecor has come up with a name, but I suggest 'Snappy' (First of his name, snapper of bones, protector of the realm).

We ended up stopping at the Arcane Sanctuary Waypoint, while Drystan catches up.

See you all next week!

Welcome to Snappy, the Iron Golem. Look forward to meeting him in person, or golem form. Will catch up this week. :)

Our heist crew did really well, all missions cleared quickly and very comfortably. I do apologise that the times overlapped. One of the other members is Australian time, while the other two are Europe. Makes it tough to co-ordinate, with a couple groups going on, but I appreciate the patience. I will catch up!

Mostly they get lost to bad AI and disappearing, rather than actually dying.

2.8 - Saturday 29th August 2020

Current Location: Nightmare - Act III - Lower Kurast Waypoint

ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master53Ort / /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie49Thul/ /
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer48Eld / /

@Vildecor was away this week.

Progress:
Drystan changed to a Prayer Mercenary and since Vildecor's merc had the previous Insight, I created a new one in a Scythe (lvl 14 Meditation).

LadyHawkeye grabbed the key Act II quests and some Waypoints from Psylocke before taking on Duriel, who as usual dropped nothing of note:
1598703925203.png

We moved onto Act III and found these:
1598704003998.png

We stopped at the LK WP.

See you all next week!

EDIT: Almost forgot to include that @Drystan got a Lem in Act II NM which is really nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyhell
I completely forgot to let you know I'd probably be missing the next two sessions due to the MFO. I meant to pass over the Insight stick last night as well, but once I started my runs, it completely left my mind. Once it's over, I'll catch up to you guys and be back on Sep 12.

Good luck in the MFO!
Also, a note of find, as I was looking for some waypoints and general quest items to catch up, a LEM dropped off a boss pack.

Sorry, should've posted. With 2 weeks out, I kinda thought maybe it be an idea to not run this week. It would've been a short session anyway IMO, so that we can still catch Vildecor up after MFO. I hope you had the same idea.
I'll stay on the forums in case you wanted to do a little bit tonight, @ioupain ?

No problem @Drystan

EDIT:
Since we decided not to play, I thought I'd shop for some better claws. After 45 mins of shopping from Hratli and Asheara I needed to get some more money. I went to Lower Kurast, hoping I might also find a rune or two while I collected some stuff to sell, and found this beauty off a random boss:

1599315145708.jpeg

I went back to Normal to socket and personalise it because it had 200% ED (max) although low roll on LL 5% (min).

1599315288297.png

On my runs to find a Shael from the Countess to put into my new Bartuc's, I found these (38% Chance Guards, rare amulet and Eth Iron Pelt for my merc):
1599315329702.png

1599315344249.png

1599315453928.jpeg

Last edited:
News:
I'm pleased to announce that @smloeffelholz has messaged me to say that he'd like to join the guild from our next iteration - glad to have you on board!
(@Vildecor @Drystan)

My character has been very lucky, I was going to run Andariel for a Manald Heal since I have no mana steal and this dropped:
1599427103382.png

2.9 - Saturday 12th September 2020

Current Location: Nightmare - Act V - Arreat Plateau Waypoint

ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master60Ort / Fal /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie54Thul / Lem /
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer56Eld / Um /

Progress:
We started from Lower Kurast and made our way to Travincal. Unfortunately Psylocke died to FE Geleb Flamefinger, she was right at the epicentre of the explosion and was insta-killed with no time to drink a single pot (there goes my pseudo-guardian).

From there we moved onto Meph:
1599913329858.png

We got our Hellforges:
Erim's:
1599913387822.png

Lady_Hawkeye's:
1599913408672.png

Psylocke's:
1599913423194.png

The Chaos sanctuary was cleared, though Erim had a few close calls.

We killed Diablo and he dropped trash:
1599913454005.png

We killed Shenk and saved some soldiers but stopped there for the time being.

See you next week.

2.10 - Saturday 19th September 2020

Current Location: Hell - Act I - Rogue Encampment

ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master67Ort / Fal /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie60Thul / Lem /

@Vildecor wasn't available for today's session

Progress:
Today we became Champions!

We resumed play from the Arreat Plateau Waypoint and went on to save Anya and kill Nihlathak. The Ancients and subsequently Baal all focussed on Lady_Hawkeye as she had the highest listed damage.

Andy gifted Psylocke this:
1600520916288.png

1600520938863.png

1600520962950.png

1600521085340.png

1600521093959.png

See you next week where we will catch Erim up to the rest of the group.

Last edited:
2.11 - Saturday 26th September 2020

Current Location: Hell - Act I - Rogue Encampment

ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master69Ort / Fal /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie64Thul / Lem /

@Vildecor wasn't available for today's session, is everything ok @Vildecor, haven seen you for a few sessions now?

Progress:
During a Meph run I found a Wizendraw which I upped and gave to LadyHawkeye. We started today off with some NM Baal, Meph, Shenk and Eldritch runs and also completed NM cows.

See you next week where we will catch Erim up to the rest of the group.

2.12 - Saturday 3rd October 2020

Current Location: Hell - Act I - Dark Wood

ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master72Ort / Fal /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie68ishThul / Lem /

Progress:
We did some Baal runs and got through Normal and NM Cows.

We started in Hell, things were a bit tough with a spate of Cold/Physical Immunes zombies which also have high Poison Resist, thus ruling out several of our damage types. @Drystan went with some points in Immolation arrow, which along with a Kuko Shakaku that dropped, seemed to help substantially.

We gingerly made our way through to the Underground passage at which point I had to leave abruptly due to a problem irl.

After that I assume Drystan made it to the Dark Wood or Black Marsh as he mentioned doing some Countess runs.

See you next week!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pb_pal
Very sorry about the absences...real life has been kicking me in the ass and I'm struggling to just stay sane at the moment. Had an HD crash as well and ended up just disconnecting from everything for awhile. I know my Bnet character is still there, but with the way things have been going as well as the 60 hour, 6-day work weeks I'm going through, I'll have to bow out for the rest of this session. If things calm down later on, I may join up again on the next run through.

• Sad
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High