Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

Well if i find time - the time i have for now on SP play - it's mostly between 22:00 and 01:00, so it makes it early or afternoon for @intersilva and @Vildecor, and late for you @ioupain... at least for the two saturdays to come (tomorrow and next week) I may be available 90% sure.

Last edited:
22:00 UTC, looks like I’ll be drinking coffee this go ‘round instead of alcohol. And yeah, that time works great, as I normally wake up in the early afternoon hours.

Right, I'm making an executive decision, let's go with 22:00 UTC at least for tomorrow. Sorry to mess everyone around, just trying to get a mutually convenient time for everyone is a bit challenging o_O

@intersilva if you don't see this message or if that doesn't quite work with your schedule, I'll aim to be online around 19:00 UTC to intercept and maybe play some other character if you want ;)

Time: 22:00 UTC
Day: Saturday
Server: Europe
SC/HC: Softcore
Channel: op ice
Items: Untwinked at the start of each iteration, only items found by guild characters are permitted.
Theme: Weather based builds, no mercenary restrictions

EDIT: I'll be in channel, I'll add you to my friends list and then whisper you the game name and password.

Last edited:
Start of Iteration 3
Babyhell's first participation
Character profile
Class: Barbarian
Character: BootsTo_ICE
Build: Whirlwind horker
Theme: the Hork, the ground shaker, the teleport lacker, the whooping orderer, the Muscled Barbarian...
theRockCanSmell.gif

Now, will check how to make it work untwinked, straight of using a respec.

Last edited:
Character Profile
Class: Druid
Character: ice_Sunspot
Build: Fissure, Volcano & Armageddon
Theme: Based on the Marvel character Sunspot

ice_Sunspot (Small)gif.gif

Last edited:
Character Profile
Class: Paladin
Character: ICE_Judgement
Build: Fist of the Heavens + Conviction
Theme: Smites the unworthy with heavenly bolts

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyhell
3.00 - Saturday 12th December 2020

Current Location: Act I - Rogue Encampment

ParticipantCountry/StateTime ZoneCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon1/ /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction1/ /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker1/ /
intersilvaAlaskaAKST (UTC -9)???1/ /

Progress:
Starting out

We're starting at 22:00 UTC - that was just a placeholder for my write-up @Babyhell

3.01 - Saturday 12th December 2020

Current Location: Act II - Lut Gholein - Radament Killed

ParticipantCountry/StateTime ZoneCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon15/ /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction15/ /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker15/ /
intersilvaAlaskaAKST (UTC -9)???1/ /

Progress:
So we started out on a new run. Looks like @intersilva couldn't make it?
1607817502427.png

It was pretty smooth sailing as you'd expect. Countess dropped an El
1607817519628.png

Andariel dropped a Crushflange which went to Boots:
1607817552230.png

After killing Radament we stopped for the night.

We agreed that we'd do some solo Countess runs before next session for Stealth, Steel, Leaf etc.

See you all next week!

Come on... on the very first Countess run after we stopped xD

LdGld98l.jpg

And the second one... (had a bunch of elites on the path, so it gave good xp on top of that)!
evVa62ql.jpg

And the third - no xp, but still:
jA7RMWml.jpg

Alright. Well. Nice start? Good night!

Last edited:
Had a short session today to get the Stealth bases and get clvl 16.7 running Countess to be around the same status of @Vildecor to get access to Stealth at about the same time during next session.

I'll post screenshots later, but here's what to be declared:
- a Splint mail Stealth had been crafted for merc
- a 2os Breast plate had been bought
- a 2os and a 3os Flails have been bought
- a 3os superior Spetum had been bought for a merc Malice
- a gem shrine had been met and used to upgrade a chipped to Flawed skull (because...maybe the Malice will be in the 3os flail)
- a 12MF chance gloves had been bought
- a 2os +2 to Firestorm Wolf head had been kept in case it is useful for @ioupain's druid - to be sold!

In the end, got 2 Ral runes, amongst other lower ones. Sadly no Ith ones for Malice :-/

Anyway, not having the Cube doesn't help to manage stash, so I have to stop at some point :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ioupain
The Countess finally dropped a Tir rune for my Leaf after 12ish runs. I'm level 18. I found a few low level uniques and sets but nothing major/useful. I have a spare Ith rune for you.

@Babyhell I'm not using Firestorm very much so feel free to sell it. I did find a Rare Fanged Helm for Boots, so I will drop that for you in the next session.

Reactions: Babyhell
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High