Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

Start of Iteration 2

We'll be starting a new iteration of Itherael's Council of Enlightenment on the 11th July, see first post for details on times, themes, builds etc.

@intersilva looking forward to you joining us for this run!

We have space for more, so please join us!

Character Profile
Class: Assassin
Character: ice_Psylocke
Build: Dragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master
Theme: Based on the X-Men character Psylocke

ice_Psylocke.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyhell
Oh cool! Summons huh? I think I'll go with a Hunter/Summoner druid with a jav/shield switch for extra tankies. Usually I'd go Bear/Oak, but your theme has inspired me. While I've never been a huge Wolverine fan, it would be criminal to name this dude anything other than...

ice_Logan
Druid
Hunter/Summoner - Ravens, Dire Wolves, Heart of Wolverine
Based on the...oh you know.

I played for a couple hours on Europe last night to test the latency, if I pretend I'm back in middle school playing on dial-up it feels fine.

Reactions: ioupain
Welcome. Look forward to starting again. This will be a bit more challenging I think with lower synergy; can't really top Conviction Paladin and any elemental Sorc.

I'll be going with ICE_LadyHawkeye (sorry, no exact X-men character with a bow, but Hawkeye was seen with X-Men Colossus and Negasonic (Deadpool), so they're in the same universe.) Feel free to correct me if there is an X-men character with a bow, as I was thinking Jubilee or Rogue, but they don't really fit as well as Hawkeye.
Amazon, Bow, Valkyrie - Probably Freezing Arrow for the crowd control, non-weapon dependent damage, and can be in the back line. That said, she'll be slow to get started, but it's the journey that matters, and she should pick up after level 30.

I agree regarding synergy, and also partially chose HoW for that reason, summons make for a fairly defensive team but damage and AR will both be in short supply, and it's a way for me to add DPS that isn't dependent on latency.

I'm looking forward to this as well, should be a fun journey!

Guys...you don't all have to be X-Men, that's just my theme :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, yes looking forward to it.

I’m able to connect to Bnet again, so you can expect me to tag along with an Iron Golemancer.

Glad to have you on board!

@Vildecor just checking you've seen the time - it's changed since you last posted back in April.

2.1 - Saturday 11th July 2020

Current Location: Normal - Act I - Jail Level 1 Waypoint

ParticipantCharacterClassBuildCurrent Level
ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master12
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie12
intersilvaice_LoganDruidHunter/Summoner1
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer12

Progress:
Great to have @Vildecor on board! Looks like @intersilva was busy or forgot to join today?

Team photo:
1594466994596.png

We started off at a fairly leisurely pace since we didn't want to get too far ahead of intersilva. Nothing much to report so far although we had a few nice necro wands and shrunken heads that dropped.

I realised I'm very rusty on MA Sins (that uses chargeups for now) so it will take some getting used to as well as figuring out skill progression.

See you all next week.

Reactions: Vildecor and Pb_pal
Dang, I misinterpreted the time zone, I thought this was tonight! I’ll catch up and be ready for the next one.

All good - if you're online and I see a PM from you, I can try to send you some items/gold that will help you level up a bit quicker. Or can help you catch up a bit next week if needed. We'll try post a little bit earlier for the timing.

@Vildecor since we didn't go too far ahead, we didn't reach the 2 hour mark. You need to play 2 in the first 48 hours to perm your account. Have you done this?

I made it as far as the Outer Cloister by the time I reached cl12, I figure I can start where the rest of you are and come back for my malus later.

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 3.12.13 PM.png

Just a reminder that we will be continuing on tonight, in just under 5 hours from the time I post this. See you in chat soon. :)

2.2 - Saturday 18th July 2020

Current Location: Normal - Act II - Canyon of the Magi Waypoint

ParticipantCharacterClassBuildCurrent Level
ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master20
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie20
intersilvaice_LoganDruidHunter/Summoner12
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer20

Progress:
We continued on from the Jail Level 1 WP and took out Andariel, Radament, Claw Vipers and the Summoner.
Along the way we found a 27% Nagel that went to Erim and a Cathan's Seal which went to Psylocke for some much needed life leech.

We will probably run some countess before next session for Stealth etc.

@intersilva we missed you again today.

See you all next week.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High