INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

Did I miss anything? @coju did you ever claim?
I claimed I am on the list.
Coju's forgetting that I don't lie about my role. If I'm Mafia, I don't claim at all. If I'm town, I rarely claim at all. I don't vote just because I'm asked, or just to be one of the crowd. I'm playing a long game, and each individual game like this is just a chapter in a long book.

I'm vanilla town.
Even so... some books just aren't good.
I do recall a S. King book I read.. something about the Florida Keys. Coming close to the end of the book I remember I should stop reading it because it was getting bad. I decided to keep going because Ole Steve wrote it. It was not good. Ruined the book for me so bad I don't remember anything except that I should have stopped reading it. And there was a painting in it. And gnomes.

So would I be correct in saying the main proof of my mafiacity has been disproven?

So would I be correct in saying the main proof of my mafiacity has been disproven?
I wouldn't call it disproven, but it certainly didn't go down like we thought. You could very easily be the Mafia RB/organ-harvester. Everybody made it pretty clear NOT to visit you last night. But, if you have it as an active ability, it would have been easy enough for you to just target me with it. What it does show is that us targeting you wasn't the reason behind the organ loss.

This essentially means that someone actively targeted me N1, and Snicker N2. (There could be some crazy bus driving/redirecting, but I don't even want to get into that right now). That person could still be you, but it could just as easily be someone else. It does widen our search a bit.

I had thought that IF someone else had this RB as an active ability, they simply wouldn't use it last night, making for a pretty easy push to lynch you today. However, because whoever remains apparently still got to use an NK last night, they didn't want Snicker sniffing them out with his motion detection. So, they had to RB me to try and prevent the BP vest, allowing them to take out Snicker.

Would it be fair to assume that there is one scum left?
Scattered out around in the thread, we have multiple role claims. Considering we have (maybe) only one scum left, would it be a good idea to mass role claim? Or is it still too soon? Now that Cakes might not be an obvious target, I'm a bit lost as to who to focus.

And if we indeed are all town except for one, maybe playing with open cards could smoke that person out?

@Skjolde just in case, @D2DC's list below, with an update:

1. Noodle - VT (not on Cake's list)
2. snickersnack - Dib
3. coju - VT? name? Update: "On cake's list" VT?
4. Gorny - Zim
5. Skjolde - Torque
6. Pyrotechnician - Tak
7. D2DC - Prof. Membrane
8. d2lover - Gaz
9. Babyhell - Gretchen
10. Pancakes - Keef

The last man to speak is golden to pick a name.

All the town roles are known probably, all the townies can throw their names, and IMO they did.

One scum could have been taking a risk and threw a name of a low probability character, but to do so you have to know the show well enough.

My personal targets as of now are, given what I just wrote, coju and Pancakes.

Since there is, hopefully, one more scum out there I’ll claim.

One reason for keeping it until mass claim time is because it looks like a highly scum role. The arguments against pancake could easily be used against me, and I’m not trying to hang out in the dead thread.

I think pancakes and noodle are two to look at more than me. It still looks like someone has either a double vote or a secret vote.

I am Gir. Former pet of zim, captured by tak, freed to make waffles and cupcakes.

My wincon is to survive so I can keep making waffles and watching fat piggy. I was in the chat with gorny and then a new pyro (when he got me).

My abilities and reasons for being with them was to disrupt their night actions. It seemed like Leo did a random roll for each of my actions, as I only ever knew what happened when the flavor text happened. Pyrotechnician asked if I was the bus driver when he captured me as he really thought there was one. I’m guessing a target of his got changed? Idk.

A couple actions I could submit, directly to Leo as to not let gorny know what I was doing, was Keep Making Waffles, Change the Channel, Find Piggy.

I am not mafia. I am a survivor. I will not give up. I just want to make waffles and play with piggies.

I've seen a noticeable increase in coju's activity.. Is that because he is town, now coming under scrutiny? or, scum now having to come out of the shadows? :unsure:
It’s easier for me to be active when there is less going on. As you all know, apparently my chat leads everyone to think I’m scum. That, coupled with my role, was sort of double whammy for my.

Since there is, hopefully, one more scum out there I’ll claim.

One reason for keeping it until mass claim time is because it looks like a highly scum role. The arguments against pancake could easily be used against me, and I’m not trying to hang out in the dead thread.

I think pancakes and noodle are two to look at more than me. It still looks like someone has either a double vote or a secret vote.

I am Gir. Former pet of zim, captured by tak, freed to make waffles and cupcakes.

My wincon is to survive so I can keep making waffles and watching fat piggy. I was in the chat with gorny and then a new pyro (when he got me).

My abilities and reasons for being with them was to disrupt their night actions. It seemed like Leo did a random roll for each of my actions, as I only ever knew what happened when the flavor text happened. Pyrotechnician asked if I was the bus driver when he captured me as he really thought there was one. I’m guessing a target of his got changed? Idk.

A couple actions I could submit, directly to Leo as to not let gorny know what I was doing, was Keep Making Waffles, Change the Channel, Find Piggy.

I am not mafia. I am a survivor. I will not give up. I just want to make waffles and play with piggies.
Can you confirm you are not currently serving any master? And what was the order of your actions?

Honestly that makes way more sense than GIR being Mafia aligned.
Why would a mafia Pancakes want to clear coju at this point? For that matter why would a town Cakes want to clear him? You think we should be voting someone else entirely Pancakes?

Why would a mafia Pancakes want to clear coju at this point? For that matter why would a town Cakes want to clear him? You think we should be voting someone else entirely Pancakes?
A mafia would have no reason to clear him, since he's claimed a role that could be easily argued is Mafia or mafia-aligned. He'd be a very convenient stalling tactic, and, if his claim is true, pushing a lynch on him would also eliminate the mayhem that is (if his claim is true) wrecking the mafia's efforts. We're I mafia, I'd be questioning his claims while also pushing any angle I can find to witch hunt him.

As it stands, I'm suspicious but not ready to lynch. I'll do more reading when I'm off work tonight, but if I remember the story posts well enough GIR is seen making waffles, and the piggy D2DC (or was it snick) received could be interference from GIR that spared a N2 kill. Did you receive a piggy on both nights you were operated upon?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High