GoMule for D2 Resurrected

RE: HC/SC - it's not a property of the item itself so they're indistinguishable once mixed. The latest version should fix the crash issue. It's also not a property of the ATMA stash file format, it's all done based on the stash filename prefix being either 'sc_' or 'hc_'.

Ah, thanks. I assumed I'd somehow done an accidental mix but the stashes were created as 'either' and so have no prefix, and I guess that means when I ask it to enforce the separation, GoMule is doing it for me.

Reactions: silospen
Haha... hahahahaha... I haven't seen Krischy this excited in forever! Always so stoic, that one is. :D
Well yes, I noticed my own excitement as well. I'm having a lot of fun with D2R!

I wouldn't call myself stoic though, but rational and pragmatic. Stoicists believe that emotions are to be avoided (which is probably a gross simplification) while I actually think that emotions are what makes life worth living. I probably like to make an impression of being stoic, however.

• Haha
I am having a problem with loading a character in the current version of gomule for d2r. This character always shows as "disconnected". I am able to load and play the character normally in d2r however. Further, upon loading this character, gomule locks up and can not be terminated except thru task manager or a hard reboot. I can still transfer items to this character by putting them from the gomule stash to the shared stash and vice versa. I cannot access anything in this characters file as after loading it in gomule, all the inventory and stash boxes are empty. I have been able to load another character and my shared stash and all seems well with those items in gomule and in game. I have not tried to load any other of my characters because i do not want to corrupt or otherwise damage those character files. Just an FYI.
Hello having same issue with my new druid lvl 15, always showing disconnected in GoMule, D2R loads him up fine, rest of characters are working just fine

I installed it. Works like a charm. Great! Thanks for all the work on it, including the beta testers!

• Love
This works great, except I discovered a terrible bug - Somehow my rune stash got wiped.

I had my shared stash open, and I moved all my runes to the Bank.

Created a new stash called Runes and dropped them all in there. Did some sorting by ilvl, clicked around with the filters. Was just checking out the software.

Did a Save All. And then my rune stash is completely empty.

All my other stashes are fine, but my runes are completely gone.

Restarted the software, reopened the stash. No changes.

I have my stashes saved on my Google Drive, which occasionally syncs with Google..is that the issue?

These were D2R stash files, also. No D2LoD stash was opened.

Edit: Ok I can duplicate it.

1) Load up your GoMule Clipboard with Perfect Gems. The Gems were picked up from my D2R Shared Stash.
2) Do a Drop All into a new, open Stash
3) Do File -> Save All
4) Be left with a completely empty Stash.

I'm going to leave my original post in, but as a spoiler. What I think may have happened is I created a Rune stash at the C:\ level...and then when i saved, I don't think this is a folder apps can write to.

So, this is my fault. It would be cool if GoMule stated they were unable to save the stash though. And thanks to backups, I still have my runes. No problems here. *Phew*!

Also, can you not remove Shared Stashes? Even after right clicking->Remove From Project, nothing happens.

Last edited:
I'm going to leave my original post in, but as a spoiler. What I think may have happened is I created a Rune stash at the C:\ level...and then when i saved, I don't think this is a folder apps can write to.

So, this is my fault. It would be cool if GoMule stated they were unable to save the stash though. And thanks to backups, I still have my runes. No problems here. *Phew*!

Also, can you not remove Shared Stashes? Even after right clicking->Remove From Project, nothing happens.
Thanks @Avengor! GoMule should be giving you a warning of some kind, preventing you from going further and you're right that you can't remove shared stashes. I'll add them to the list and get them fixed in the next release.

Reactions: Friiser and Avengor
Thanks @Avengor! GoMule should be giving you a warning of some kind, preventing you from going further and you're right that you can't remove shared stashes. I'll add them to the list and get them fixed in the next release.

Thanks for your response silospen! Also, thank you for your work on this project. I'm loving how intuitive GoMule is, and will allow me to hoard everything to my heart's content. Appreciate you!

I was thinking of an obelisk.

Topic 1:

I think I've found a bug: When passing items to a character without a cube, Gomule may pass them into the space that's assigned to it when pressing "drop all" in the Gomule clipboard, making them unaccessible unless you have a cube... or they may disappear once you have one, who knows...

I've searched this thread for "cube", but had no hits, so I assume this isn't known yet.

Example: My two Sigon's helms, Civerb's and Angelic ring went into in the space for the cube, even though the character has none.

1634041445371.png

Topic 2:

GoMule always starts with a maximized window. I think it would be better if it places and sizes the window as it was in the previous session... and also remembers the placements of all character and stash windows.

Topic 3:

The text color in dark mode is a bit too dark and also a bit blurry. Perhaps it should be a bit lighter or perhaps have a small bit of color?

I think I've found a bug: When passing items to a character without a cube, Gomule may pass them into the space that's assigned to it when pressing "drop all" in the Gomule clipboard, making them unaccessible unless you have a cube... or they may disappear once you have one, who knows...

I've searched this thread for "cube", but had no hits, so I assume this isn't known yet.

Example: My two Sigon's helms, Civerb's and Angelic ring went into in the space for the cube, even though the character has none.
I know that "bug" from old GoMule and would like to remark that at least in a legacy game stuff stays in your cube even if you drop it. (At least I remember it that way) Somebody should check for D2R I guess.

Would be sad to see this feature go from GoMule. How else am I going to stash my cube in itself?

How else am I going to stash my cube in itself?
That's the most Horadric Cube-y thing I've ever heard.

A good friend of me once had a Horadric Car. It too was smaller on the outside than the trash which filled it by around 3x.

Was it this car?

OKOK, enough derailing!

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
@silospen :
I downloaded the latest GoMule for D2R about 2 hours ago. However, it will not save any changes made to the shared stash. When I pickup and item from the shared stash it will allow me to place the item into other character or other stashes. When I click the Save All button it never saves and does nothing. Also, once any change is made to the shared stash such as picking up an item or dropping an item into it, GoMule refuses to shutdown. When in this stuck state I have to kill javaw.exe from the task manager. This happens with the D2R game completely closed.

Ultimately, I am forced to removed stuff from the shared stash in-game to mule characters. Once I'm in GoMule I can move stuff from the mule characters to the stashes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High