Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are forgiven :p In all seriousness, that Griffon's is sweet, and I hope you have or find a 5/5 facet to complete it (and that you enjoy your furyzon!).
I assume you meant to say a 15/3mpk jewel or 15/15@ :p

Reactions: PhineasB
Found this in NM WSK while leveling a bowazon:
Screenshot029.jpg
Green 5 nado chicken head would have been a ridiculous find while leveling on NM o_O

Crafted some blood gloves for the zon and these were the highlights:
Screenshot031.jpg
Screenshot032.jpg
They'll do for now. I'll let you guys know when I hit the jackpot.

After playing off and on many years, I finally found my first ever unique jewel. It was dropped by a De Seis minion.
B12firstfacet.png

Code:
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x6090ac24
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+5% to Fire Skill Damage
I notice that XenForo features suitable "happy dance" emojis! This seems an appropriate moment to put them to use: 💃 🕺 👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

In our MP session a few days ago, John Remedy and I broke our poor item luck streak and found a couple really nice items. He's been tinkering with a few different sorc builds, so when Baal dropped an A-Mesh I offered it up to him. And in return, I took this when it dropped not knowing what it'd be. No screenshot of it on the floor (I think I hit F12 as though I were playing a Steam game), but it came from a minion of Baal's 4th wave.

Screenshot013.jpg

18 years of some solid off and on playing, and it's the first one I've ever had. :geek:

Schaefer's Hammer
Legendary Mallet
One-Hand Damage: 110 to 134
Required Strength: 189
Required Level: 79
Mace Class - Normal Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x83885aa1
+50 to Life
+121% Enhanced Damage
Lightning Resist +75%
Adds 50-200 lightning damage
+1 to Light Radius
20% Increased Attack Speed
150% Damage to Undead
Indestructible
20% Chance to cast Level 10 Static Field on striking
+2 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+8 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)

Last edited:
Months of searching for Ormus' Robes with a sorceress I finally started magic finding with another class (now that I've made my first Enigma and my magic find with other classes is good).

It rolled ethereal though, go figure. Not sure if this diadem will have any use, its decent anyway. Maybe if I use a build that has a caster merc, the robes might have some value.

Attachments

• Enigma - first made.jpg
    Enigma - first made.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Ormus' Robes (ethereal).jpg
    Ormus' Robes (ethereal).jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Ghoul Crest, diadem.jpg
    Ghoul Crest, diadem.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 34
Rolled Grief today. That's my 9th attempt. Can call it successful i think.
d85lPBZ.jpg

Last edited:
Not 17... yet. But still an upgrade. Will have to find another 4os base (hopefully eth!) before a new rolling session. #Untwinked

Code:
Insight
Thresher
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 50 - 482
Durability: 38 of 65
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 152
Required Dexterity: 118
Fingerprint: 0xf84d069c
Item Level: 79
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Level 16 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
242% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
209% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+3 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Hey there, what's up with you today? :)

So I recently discovered I still had a single .d2s file of Magicka, a clvl89 MeteOrb Sorceress from my ~2012 playthrough. When I got back into the game in 2015 I kept Infinity, CtA, ~6 HRs and deleted the rest of my 2012 stuff.

After opening the file, I saw that Magicka had a Spirit Broad Sword, Rhyme Grim Shield, Chancies, Goldwrap, and a +3 Meteor Ormus Robes with a PTopaz. Nothing else. I have no idea why she was left like this. Maybe I was considering keeping her and replaying to find better stuff all along? Fact is, the stuff she had was enough to try and improve her through self-found play. I decided this was going to be fun (or at least more fun than playing my stacked 2015 characters in search of grailers), so I went for it.

In the past few days I have been playing her again almost exclusively, with just the stuff she had plus the CtA + Infinity I kept from her era (which had been sitting in a mule ever since, anyway). After powering through NM Meph to find some decent gear, I moved to hell and did the act bosses to get Essences to respec her to a Lightning Sorceress. Shortly after that she found Gheed's in the Pit (38%) and War Travs from Meph (45%), so I was having loads of fun while getting some serious upgrades for her.

The next upgrade I wanted to make was Heart of the Oak, to replace the Spirit Broad Sword. I decided to try Hell Cows to search for a 4os Flail (didn't want to go back to NM because my Countess map with her is AMAZING). In one of the first runs, she finds this:

Magicka_Ohm_Cows2020.jpg

Eventually I managed to find the 4os Flail, and she still had a Vex from the past stuff. That was everything I needed for a Heart of the Oak except for a Pul rune. I then decided to do a few hours of Countess to find one. No luck there besides 2 Lems (1 short of cubing up to Pul), so I moved to Lower Kurast to change things a bit.

Well then. Of course, when you play Diablo 2 looking for something, you find whatever greatness that can be found except what you were hunting for. This happened literally just 20 minutes in, with very loose play and abysmal run speed o_O:ROFLMAO:

Magicka_Ber_LKSC_2020.jpg

I'll keep looking for that Pul. Maybe in The Pit, so I can find Griffon's instead? :p

Last edited:
Some midweek MP with @Trim yielded a couple of unfortunate deaths at L94 and also this!

Attachments

• Screenshot014.jpg
    Screenshot014.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 42
Socketing 110ias phaseblade imo is pretty straightforward.

95ias phaseblades however..😵

Any season vets would like to showcase theirs for inspiration?

Edit: Sigh.. Just realized it's a hard ask considering most probably use Gris Caddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High