Forum Mafia Signup Thread

I just finished hosting my game over on MU, so I actually have time for this now lol

I'll make a closed setup for yall, we'll see how it goes :cool:

Oh yeah a few differences between this forum board and others like mafia scum:

There's no sub forum for private topics like scam only chat or a thread for those that are already dead. This board also doesn't have permissions for non mods to lock threads (for no night posting), nor does it have the ability to make a thread viewable by a select few like mafiascum does.

We resort to using Quicktopic for discussions as it's the easiest solution.

There's usually a mafia Quicktopic and a dead thread Quicktopic set up by the host.

I'm out. Not sure what my schedule is like at the moment and I don't think I have the energy. Sorry guys

OwO' whats this?

Never played... but i am in if there is a manual on how to play i can glance over. Glance, because i live dangerously... am unpredictable. /readytoStab

We starting tomorrow boyos

Roles will go out tonight. For Mafia Chat, I typically do Discord. That work for y'all?

Also just so everyone knows I work full time so I can't post vote counts with very high frequency. I can answer questions throughout the day tho

Just got my new work schedule. Only real start of day time that's gonna work for it is ~9pm my time or 11pm est. Working close all week.

So that's what we're going with I guess

If it's not too late... put me in?

Also ... looking for email alerts so I don't miss stuff :(

@zemaj did you forget about this one lol?

Nope... from earlier in thread:

Re-confirming the confirmation confirming my pre-confirmed /in

I'm not sure how I feel about playing a mafia game that starts on April 1st...

@MizzouFTW @DiabloTwoinDC @Prestige7
Playing?

@Drixx @Noammr @thefranklin @Warng1286
Have email alerts enabled for forum?

@kestegs @LozHinge the Unhinged @pharphis
Remember when?

@Mantichora
Regretting volunteering for host yet?

Already PM'd @Mantichora about it, and it was just an omission, but as game has already started, think I'm out for this one... (though if host/players are cool with it, I can come in late...)

@Noodle @Prestige7 @DiabloTwoinDC @Zarniwoop

Guys. You all realize that regardless of when the end of day should have been - it has technically passed.

So:

A- no unvotes or votes should count, since its technically the night phase even the mod hasn't posted to declare it.

B- all of you should be modkilled for posting at night.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High