Forum Mafia Signup Thread

Mantichora

Mar 16, 2019
Rules:
1) Do not discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise allowed in your role PM.
2) Only post if you are alive and it is day time, unless otherwise allowed in your role PM.
3) Do not edit, delete, or otherwise alter posted content.
4) Avoid discussing communications with the moderator in the game thread. Do not directly quote moderator communications or role PMs.
5) Players may vote however many times they wish each day. The player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. Majority is not required for a lynch to go over.

Player List:
1. The Silver Shroud
2. MizzouFTW
3. Noodle
4. DiabloTwoinDC
5. Zarniwoop
6. Mr_Thingyman
7. Prestige7
8. Caluin Graye
9. Leopold Stotch
Signups Open!

Discuss setup below. Are there any specific setups you don't want to see? Let me know.

Does April 1st work as a start date for everyone? And how long should the phases be? Let me know.

I've always liked 48 hours for the day phase, 24 hours for the night. We generally play with smaller groups than on mafiascum, and if the phases last longer activity and interest tend to dwindle.

Also (if you want), you can take a look at any one of the past games in our statistics thread for a view on the typical rules we use, in addition to the standard stuff.

Confirmed in.

We tend to like memorable settings. If someone explodes - literally - all the better.

And we always try to lynch Ankeli, even if he's on our side.

That might just be me.

We are missing a few confirmations.

D2, Thingyman, Prestige, Mizzou? What's the story?

D2 is probably at the bottom of the ocean needing someone to send morse code to his wife.

Last edited:
Re-confirming the confirmation confirming my pre-confirmed /in

I'm not sure how I feel about playing a mafia game that starts on April 1st...

Last edited:
April 1st is my people's holiest day.... i'm speaking of course of the clown people.

I am confirmed, of course. Had a Senate hearing and everything. (Bill Senate, runs the hardware store over on Third and Park. I told him about the game, and he confirmed that he heard me.)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High