Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

good luck guys. have a good weekend. im leaving now. ill try and check whats up when i get to hayward, no guarantees.

I've just logon on there coming back from gym - We need someone I suppose...

I'll put Noodle in the lynch but not lock position

vote: Noodle

I think Noodle still needs a chance to respond,so I won't lock it yet.

meh, dno what to say. I think you just killed off an innocent.
20 minutes left (first time I could log on today :s) so nothings gonna change now.
Good night

The crowd seemed to take a while to decide who next to kill. After the previous day of hastily killing off the blacksmith, the group was less inclined to kill someone without discussion.

With that, they turned towards Noodle. Noodle seemed more distant than usual, and just seemed to stand there unresponsive as the crowd grew more suspicious of him. He didn't even make a sound when my companions attacked him. It took quite a while before someone realized that this Noodle was a fake. Quick glances around and one of them found Noodle gaining distance on them. Enraged, the crowd tried to catch up, but the big-busted Noodle was too fast. It took coordination and a lucky cold spell to freeze Noodle in his tracks.

By the time they gained on him, he had thawed out and was showering the sky with arrows. We barely had time to duck for cover before the arrows struck right where we were. Noodle then made another duplicate of himself to spend another day on sanctuary. However fast Noodle was, the assassin in our group was faster. With a quick distracting spell from the sorceress, the assassin closed in fast with her seemingly limitless speed. Before the amazon had a chance to react, the assassin made a deadly strike, bringing Noodle to his knees. It wasn't much later that the rest of the crowd was there, making short work of him. When Noodle didn't turn himself into Diablo, however, it was too late to stop the onslaught. By the end of the day, Noodle lay dead.

Noodle is dead, he was the Amazon/Bus Driver. It is now night; whoever has something to do at night has 24 hours to do so.

Last edited:

The nights seemed to get quieter with more people slipping away from life, and this one was no exception now that our amazon was gone. However, there was one person that seemed a little more suspicious than usual. Laarz seemed to have something unusual planned for tonight. He kept looking around as if he was going to get caught, but eventually left the tavern on his own. I followed him quietly, and he didn't seem to notice me as he met with a shadowy figure just outside of town.

Laarz was looking to sell something to this person. Before the person would be able to see what item Laarz was selling, Laarz starts demanding a fee to even SHOW this shadow of a person what he had to sell. To my shock, the buyer attacked Laarz with a force I've only seen once before. I ran as fast as I could back to the tavern, letting everyone know that Diablo was at it again. Laarz's mom had a horrified look on her face as she ran with us to the scene. But we were too late.

When we got back to the field we all stopped in our tracks at the horror that lay before us. The ground opened up in front of Laarz as he scrambled to us frantically. Fire licked at his legs as he ran towards his mom, who was trying all she could to save her son. At the next moment a skeletal hand came erupting from the ground and grabbed hold of Laarz. Screaming, Laarz grabbed onto anything that would stay sturdy as the pulling continued relentlessly. Laarz's mom managed to grab hold of his leg as the hand pulled harder. We all helped and grabbed hold of each other as the tug-of-war continued.

The force was too much for poor Laarz. With a sickening pop and the ripping sound that came after, the large hand took Laarz down into the abyss. Most of him anyway. What was left of poor Laarz was a leg that lay limp in his mom's hand. The day continued on as his mom lay sobbing in the courtyard.

It is now daytime. There are are 5 left alive. 3 needed to lynch, 4 to lock:
wickedswami
ankeli
asrrin
sdbramwell
krazeyivan

wickedswami -> claimed assassin
ankeli -> claimed doc
asrrin -> claimed sorc
sdbramwell -> self proclaimed vanilla townie
krazeyivan -> cop confirmed barkeep

Vote: SDBramwell

/sigh, what a weird game. :scratchchin:

we should've done this yesterday
Asrrin, who did you roleblock?

we should've done this yesterday
Asrrin, who did you roleblock?

I roleblocked you, trying to narrow down the list of suspects. It's now a toss up between ankeli and sdbramwell in my book.

Vote: SDBramwell

Because if it's not him, then I have been deeply betrayed by who I thought was a doc. Just a small note though, depsite being a claimed doc, not once this entire game has their been a doc save. Either very unlucky, or very crafty imo.

Man why is everyone suspicious of me...
No one else claimed to be assasin, it could only be me.
well,
vote: SDBramwell
let's get this over with.

A funny ending would be where asrrin is actually diablo, yanking our chain the entire game.

oh btw, I think Ankeli saved noodle from gorny on night one, that would be a good explanation to the 0 kills.

Well, my reasoning was that maybe the heroes were only regular diablo ii characters, and not LoD characters, which is why I was supicious of you and ankeli. Also, I thought maybe TC was leading on the mafia by claiming to have not used his power yet, but he really was the one to cast dim vision to through off the mafia. obviously I was wrong on both accounts.

ah well, what's done is done.
Let's wait for Ivan to lock this, and hope we got everything figured out :)
oh Ivan, perhaps wait with locking until SD had something to say. You never know...

ive made my argument.

go ahead and lynch me, but youll soon realize i wasnt lying. but since its going to happen anyway, i would target the doc, who hasnt saved anyone yet. thats a very good point.

Vote: Ankeli

wickedswami -> claimed assassin
ankeli -> claimed doc
asrrin -> claimed sorc
sdbramwell -> self proclaimed vanilla townie
krazeyivan -> cop confirmed barkeep

youd have thought that maybe ankeli would have referred to himself as the 'druid' since that was what he claimed his role to be. and he did note say that the other two roles were characters and not what there power was. just a thought.

another thing. i think we are overlooking the fact that krazeyivan could be a godfather, and...

a) can't be roleblocked

or

b) shows townie when investigated by the cop.

granted im trying to save my own butt, but on the same token, please consider these points after you've lynched me.

Well, my reasoning was that maybe the heroes were only regular diablo ii characters, and not LoD characters, which is why I was supicious of you and ankeli. Also, I thought maybe TC was leading on the mafia by claiming to have not used his power yet, but he really was the one to cast dim vision to through off the mafia. obviously I was wrong on both accounts.

TC was the necro right? so what was his power supposed to be, could he raise people from the dead or something. ive forgotten what his role was supposed to be.

His role was never revealed, so we have no way of knowing what it would have been.

Both Bad Ash and I cleared Krazey, I find it hard to believe he would be immune to roleblock AND investigation. Though he has acted strange, I can't help but trust he is a townie. If you are a vanilla townie like you say you are then Ankeli has been lying this whole time.

sorry been out enjoying my weekend - its 3am and I'm very drunk anyway.... to business

vote: sdbramwell

Its either you or Ankeli - pointing fingers at me is a last resort!

How likely is it that I'm mafia??
I got investigated and proved innocent AND got roleblocked at the same time (assuming Asrrin is legit townie) I would need to have "godfather" status AND immune to roleblock status!?! What makes you think that Mephisto did not have this ability as in the Lore he is the oldest? Hell even Baal might of! Who's to say Mara even included this role in this game?

I'm townie mate - Its obviously you or Ankeli - and BoD statement of being well placed was you positioning yourself as the first "townie" claim.
Thats my idea ..... if your innocent then sorry, that would make it Ankeli .... in which case I knew we should have strung him up ages ago!

sdbramwell is now locked in at 4 votes for lynch. Since this occured early in the game, if everyone (including sdbramwell) wants I can end the day early tomorrow at 4pm eastern time. In order for the day to end early, everyone must agree to it, and if one person does not, the day will continue on for the usual 48 hours.

sdbramwell - 4 (locked)
ankeli - 1

I'm happy to see if we are correct this time - end it early

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High