Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

For all you to know. The failed night 1 nk that resulted in my later being lynch was actually nothing to do with any role blocking. It was actually a bit of miscommunication between me and ivan, some mafia incompetency if you will.

hehe, more bad luck. I gotta say krazeyIvan did very well. I didn't suspect him at all, even in the end I don't know who I would've voted for.

Well played, krazeyivan! This was a great intricate game, thanks for hosting, Marahumm.

yeah it was great - most of the time I just rode the carnage of you lot popping each other :)

I had the possiblity of casting corpse explosion on a lynch locked target. That would have resulted in the death of the person who locked the lynch. Unfortunatly, if that were to happen, the identity of the lynched player would have remained unknown but the identity of the victim of the corpse explosion would have been revealed. And incase someone is wondering, it was a day power, only to be casted before the day ended and in the thread for everyone to know.

Dang, I was waaay too lucky. I managed to out two anti-town roles with my posting, but never with a roleblock! Ivan, I've got to hand it to you, you played flawlessly and you made it very tough.

Yep, well played all around. I'd like to point out also that early role-claiming is typically seen as a mafia sign, yet two out of the three who claimed a role early on turned out to be townies telling the truth. (Asrrin and myself.)

Gorny showed a lot of guts with his roleclaim so early, although it didn't work out so well for him. A bold move, nonetheless.

Thank you for hosting the game Marahumm. Well played Krazyivan.

for the record, I did investigate Ivan and he did not turn up Diablo.

Well played Krazey! I thought 100% for sure that Ankeli was Diablo because he could have not been saving anyway and just choosing not to lynch them and then saying he saved so and so.

Did Ivan know how he would turn up to a cop investigation?

Did Ivan know how he would turn up to a cop investigation?

Yeah, that's the baseline ability of a godfather.

The last day was agony for me after I realized Asrrin isn't Diablo, ARGH, IVAAAAAN! I'll tppk you in a gauss game or something! :jig:

edit: also, I suck @ doctor. :(

dang i had a gut feeling it was him after i got lynched.
i knew they had to nerf the mafia somehow, and they did.
well played. thanks for hosting Mar.

Well I made a few errors - the very last NK i should have took Asrrin out then - we would have ganged up on Ankeli and I would have won :)

Also the NK of bad ash was a risk as someone proposed a really good protection/investigation idea I figured since there was no confirmation I would take the risk. I wanted to be the only one investigated.

I thought for sure it would end early after BoD departure, I would loved to have known Baal's special power.....

I thought for sure it would end early after BoD departure, I would loved to have known Baal's special power.....

I'm sure mara will tell us. If only we got a NK in first night. Then things wouldve been so different. There wouldve been 3 mafia the day after i died (me you and the guy i converted) instead of just you.

I'm sure mara will tell us. If only we got a NK in first night. Then things wouldve been so different. There wouldve been 3 mafia the day after i died (me you and the guy i converted) instead of just you.

Out of curiosity, who would've you converted?

Out of curiosity, who would've you converted?

I had an amazing plan at one stage. If Gornys role claim had come off i wudve had him. which wouldve been amazing. After that fell through i didnt really have an idea who i wanted to covert. I wouldve discussed with Ivan in the night untill we were agreed on a target that wouldve benifited us the most.

I gave baal a mana-rift ability. If he got lynched then he would've automatically cast mana-rift, leaving the town mana-less and unable to do anything the following night ;)

Gorny was the serial killer/paladin/pker. He was immune to cop but couldn't kill the first night.

I would've loved to have seen a corpse explosion or corruption in action ;)

I would have loved to use my power too marahumm, but it wouldnt have been too helpfull to the town. Would have been great if i was not pro-town and be able to cast it using a hidden message inside the thread.

Asrrin would have been converted - town believed him - perfect to turn him then - plus we would have got his role block ability niice!

Asrrin would have been converted - town believed him - perfect to turn him then - plus we would have got his role block ability niice!

I doubt Marahumm would've allowed him to retain his ability when converted though.

I wasn't allowed to act the first night and went after Noodle the second night but got role blocked.

What better start to things then to kill a friend :p

I was going to put an end to Asrrin first but decided not to do so fearing that if I succeeded, then I would draw attention to myself before the treestump role claim.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High