Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Ankeli, who did you save last night?

Myself. I wanted to protect you, but didn't want to cheese the same person twice in a row.

Now the question for me is whether to go with the "obvious" and vote for Asrrin, or go with my gut and finally attempt to nail Ivan, the devious bastard who must be disguised as the wanderer.

Vote: KrazeyIvan

Asrrin, if it's you I know you'll lock me and kill Ivan overnight, in that case, congrats, well played. At first your Sorc claim was a bit off, especially with your ramblings of how you figured you managed to block the kills 2 nights in a row and got a little light headed, but you managed to convince me later on.

Diablo, (I hope) your reign of terror is over.

Well it seems its in the hands of Asrrin - I hope your the sorc.

I like the Reverse Psychology there Ankeli...

"Asrrin, if it's you I know you'll lock me and kill Ivan overnight, in that case, congrats, well played."

That to me reads lock the other guy please! - covering your own *** - Your toast hopefully and soon we will get your head on a pole Diablo!

Devious Ivan you say?!?

I've been investigated and blocked - you (if I'm remembering correctly) have had very little light shine on you - You've "protected" no-one.

BoD was right you were well placed!

yeah, I have no idea who to lynch... because I blocked ankeli last night. So now I've done my best to eliminate diablo's threat and apparently marahum forgot to mention he's a cold immune. Ivian, you've been acting sucpiciously for the past few days, and your only saving grace is that i roleblocked you and bad ash cleared you. however we are dealing with a supped up prime evil that seems to be immune to everything, so I can't discount you being him.

ankeli, you've not made a single doc save, and i realized last night that diablo has no healer role in the entire game. sure the pally has his bolt and aura and the druid has a vine, but there is no dedicated doctor role in diablo, which leads me to believe you might be lying.

both of you need to convince me of your innocencce, i need a town win and this is too tough a call to just make an arbitrary decicion.

also forgive my spelling, I'm currently typing on my phone right now.

ankeli, you've not made a single doc save, and i realized last night that diablo has no healer role in the entire game. sure the pally has his bolt and aura and the druid has a vine, but there is no dedicated doctor role in diablo, which leads me to believe you might be lying.

both of you need to convince me of your innocencce, i need a town win and this is too tough a call to just make an arbitrary decicion.

also forgive my spelling, I'm currently typing on my phone right now.

I like to think I saved someone on night 1. :cloud9:

And yeah, there is no dedicated doctor in the Sanctuary universe, ergo my spirit that brings more life. I didn't make up the roles. :)

It's a tough call for you, since you've blocked us both and obviously Ivan is immune to both, cop investigations; coming up as a townie, and roleblocks. I now know it's Ivan, since you'd already locked one of us if it was you. Look back into Ivan's postings compared to mine and see who's tried to dig out the bad guys more, who's made more of a racket to smoke them out? Ivan has done practically zip, just cruising by, laughing to his beard after Bad Ash confirmed him as a townie.

You cruised into the end a bit too easily Ivan, bloody godfather roles. Either way, you stayed under the radar long enough for Bad Ash to "confirm" your role, so kudos, well played for a first timer. It's not as easy it might seem having your role description (Which I'm assuming is immune to individual role blocks + the traditional Godfather trait, showing up as a townie to the cop).

Ankeli I think you just described yourself there.
You obviously know your the godfather and have some sort of immunity to role block, pointing the finger at me and talking about yourself thats rich!

Lets look through the posts shall we - you basically managed to throw the most meaningless muck in the air and at everyone - you managed to ask the most crazy of questions to random people - giving suspicious vote's here and there and reversing them.
Confusion reigns maybe...... good tactic looking back at it.

I'm CONFIRMED townie from a dead townie - Asrrin I'm not sure I can do more to convince you here - you'll be stringing up another townie just like sdbramwell and giving victory to Ankeli. He was mafia last game - changed up his style to throw people off and its worked.

Look at his "doctor" claim - my spirit brings more life..... lame

He's cleverly put himself down on the page and said "thats ivan" .... no That ANKELI!

I've always been level headed in this game - no rash jumps or crazy flip flopping, trying to let the mafia slip up - if thats "cruising" then I don't know.

In summary Asrrin I'm townie mate - its your call - not one I would want to make mind.

In summary Asrrin I'm townie mate - its your call - not one I would want to make mind.

Asrrin isn't Diablo's mate. He's hopefully going to ice blast the hell out of your demon behind. Try and drop a Stormlash for him. ;)

Argh, going over this whole thread and I still can't choose between you two.

Ankeli, the first night you didn't know if there was a doc save or not, yet now you tell me that you saved gorny's victim, even though there was no mention of it in story.

Ivan, you have voted pretty consistently with BoD Trader, a known mafia, until he was on the chopping block. You did not vote for him until after he was locked, and Marahumn made a BIG point in pointing that out. You've said very little of substance other then recaps, and have only joined bandwagons, never started one of your own.

Wish I could just off the both of you, because I have no clue which one of you is scum. So it's a 50/50 shot of winning this game. If I choose wrong though, Diablo better hope that he is cold immune and it's not a one shot immunity, because it will be a draw with me role blocking his NK every night.

I protected Noodle because a) I didn't believe the mafia would try to kill Bad Ash knowing that I'm alive and b) I wanted to be "fair", and not protect the same person twice in a row as stupid as that might sound. I could've kept Ash around for as long as I'd wanted, but I just don't think it'd given the mafia a fighting chance, and no matter what, they should have it. It's a game after all.

Asrrin; N1: Noodle, N2: wickedswami, N3: Bad Ash, N4: Noodle

Laarz; Gee, You made it 2 pages before you "thought up" something I said there.

Vote: Laarz

You haven't been of any essential help to the town, so might as well. Unless someone has any better ideas?

Sorry Ankeli, I think this post kills it for you, it's a game that townies need to win, and you've been next to useless as a doc.

Vote: Ankeli

3.75 hours left for the day. Ankeli is set to be lynched, although he is not locked.

Ankeli - 2
KrazeyIvan - 1

Grats Ivan, bad choice Asrrin...

Well played anyhow, was a fun game.

Just end it Marahumm.

Oh I'm not locked yet. Didn't realize, allmost modkilled myself to end it :D

Asrrin, you can still do the right thing. Also, I never said I KNOW I'd saved someone on night 1, I just like to think I did. Marahumm can clear that up after the game ends.

As for my attempted night saves, I protected the persons I would've NK'd if I were mafia. I stand behind them. I should've propably kept protecting bad ash, but in retrospect his power would've been useless seeing as how Ivan turned up as a townie to him anyway.

[epic death will go here; RL comes before Tristram, unfortunately]

Ankeli is dead. He was the Druid/Doc. It is now nighttime, whoever has anything to do has 24 hours to do so.

I'm bringing this game to a close. The game has ended in a stalemate. I'll go into more detail once I head out of work, but for discussion's sake, krazeyivan was Diablo and Asrrin was the Sorceress/role-blocker.

In the beginning I chose a prime evil at random to have a one-shot "Cannot be Frozen" mod. KrazeyIvan won it and was not blocked on night 3. From then on, however, he would have been.

Great game everyone :D I think that turned out better than expected.

This game was officialy messed up (not in a bad way) and confusing. Nice work Marahumm and congratulations to the mafia. Never expected Ivan. Nicely played sir.

Thank you hosting, Marahumm!

To be fair, Marahumm did inform me in the introductory PM that my bus driver skill as the amazon was based on Decoy.

Edit: So what exactly happened with the night one NK?

Wayhey! I managed to get Ankeli strung up :)

Yes the start was iffy - we lost (or never had baal - after amply time and messages) and the 1st night me and BoD got caught with time running out due to real life - I sent a message for him to pick someone, and left the house on my return I found a message saying he was out and that I should just pick somone - time had run out then.....

BoD special ability would have been to convert someone to mafia - Asrrin that would have been you had BoD lived that night. So no NK in trade for 1 more recruit!

Good game all! - PS I'm claiming the moral mafia victory :D

PS I'm claiming the moral mafia victory :D

you've certainly earned that!
Town screwed up in the last days. It had to be you if we just thought clearly.

allthough, mara says you only had a 'cannot be frozen' mod. Howcome bad ash read you as town then?
I think I was gonna vote Ankeli as well if you had killed asrrin in stead.
P.S.: what was the necro's power?
P.S.2: gorny, did you target noodle on night one? (ankeli's only save if so :p)
oh and mara: thx for hosting. It was a great game. I really enjoyed it.

My special ability - Godfather baby :)

I'm was the don...

Great work Mara - loved the game

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High