Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Man, everyone was gunning for me, it's a wonder I made it to the end without having a successful use of my roleblock!

Has anyone considered hosting the next round ?

If anyone wants to do another diablo themed mafia I'd be up for it, I have a few ideas that are different then maras and would take a shot if anyone else wanted to.

i was going to suggest a Saw theme. Or the classic kind of mafia. We already had two themed rounds, i think its time for a classic one.

I was thinking of hosting a normal (possibly complicated) game of mafia with theme being as to location only and no special named roles or anything.

Was also contemplating a Warewolf style game.

Though I'd like to play a bit and let other peple take turns at hosting. We should do a rotation type thing where the other people playing have to host before someone that previously hosted does so again...give a breather.

If asrrin's not gonna do it I'd like to give it a try. I have a few ideas already. I can make it either diablo or werewolf-themed.
We could also work it out together (Only 1 of us would host, to not confuse people. But the other could help to set it up, make some nice stories up for deaths etc.)

I know I've promised a run-down of what went on this game, but I'm going to have to postpone that for now. I've got information scattered all over the place, between white-board, emails and notebooks, so it's gonna be a while before I get all that together lol.

On another note, my lovely girlfriend has been a huge help to me this past 2.35 weeks and has grown increasingly interested in playing. I was wondering if it would be alright with you guys if she joined in on the next game. To be fair, I will not be playing, so there wouldn't be any suspicion towards us cheating. Would that be alright with everyone? After watching this game she's been really excited about getting in on the action :D

Of course she should play. I've played games with Water_Moon and Goltar both playing (husband and wife, for those who don't know them), so I'd be fine with both of you playing. If you want to sit one out after the rigors of hosting, that's up to you.

I'd be willing to host a classic mafia game with no special theme, but with some very special roles. It'd be complex though, and would require a participant list of at least 14 or so people to make some of the roles I've thought for it work properly / fairly.

Go ahead then Ankeli, perhaps I'll host the next one.
I think it's a good idea to only let 2 or 3 new players in the game, just to be safe.

perhaps marahumm can help you out a bit since he's not playing anyway.

Marahumm should be able to play, we can trust him and his lady friend not to cheat, right? ;)

Is everyone ok if I host the next one or does someone else want to? I'd open the sign ups asap and let them run for a while so we'd get more players.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High