Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

This leaves us with Me, ankeli, and Noodle as prime suspects in that regard.

This has been in my mind as well, it's either you, me or Noodle. Since I know it's not me (and you know it's not you) the only logical conclusion is that it's Noodle, amirite? :crazyeyes:

In all seriousness, Noodle, please tell us who you blocked at each night? Or perhaps you need more time to research which blocks would cover your butt the best?

I think the best thing we can do is lynch sdbramwell first. It's the only logical option, unless there's someone who has both a power role AND is a mafia. i'm pretty sure everyone who claimed to have a power role actually has it, except for Ankeli, I'm still doubting him, he again failed to save anyone last night, though it was clear that bad ash was the best person to protect.

I think the best thing we can do is lynch sdbramwell first. It's the only logical option, unless there's someone who has both a power role AND is a mafia. i'm pretty sure everyone who claimed to have a power role actually has it, except for Ankeli, I'm still doubting him, he again failed to save anyone last night, though it was clear that bad ash was the best person to protect.

I've already said why I didn't protect him. And the story from day 1 strongly indicates I might've saved Gorny's NK target, Noodle.

You're raising my suspicions because inspite of the above you hint you'd want to rid of the doctor. As far as sdbramwell goes, he has me convinced.

Vote: wickedswami

Your assassin claim came at an appropriate time. Too appropriate. Unless Noodle's switches raise suspicion (if he ever answers us), this will be my vote for the day.

If my assasin claim is false, then why did no one go in to it?

also, I didn't hint I want to get rid of you, I only said that of all the people with an active power role (being you, noodle and asrrin) you're the one i'm least certain of to be truthfull.

A small thing that came to mind: what if the remaining mafia member is immune to roleblocks?

what's with the low activity? We gotta stay focused if we want to win this!

sorry i cant, post at work anymore, i think i said that but im not sure. i got a pretty hefty 'slap on the wrist'. its a long story, and its somwhat lame but whatever. something about a past employee who got the manager in trouble for posting on a forum. apparently the host of the forum thought it warrented an IP trace and my boss almost got fired, so she said no.

anyway to the point. i have the odd feeling we've been duped as well. but i have no idea who from. still waiting to hear from noodle at this point and if anyone has been hiding anything, now would be a good time to let others know.

thought, could a mafia member also be able to roleblock? so could he have roleblocked the roleblocker, and then killed someone?

Yes you did sdbramwell, but I'm not talking to you specifically. It's more like a general statement.

Vote: Noodle

It's been more then 24 hours and he hasn't answered questions, maybe this will get him to answer some.

Unvote: Wickedswami

I agree with Asrrin.

The night Thunder Cat was killed, Noodle said that he switched Es Mors and laarz , his reason was he didn't want to mess up the protection and reads and such. Why didn't he switch TC with Es Mors or myself,wouldn't that have protected TC?

I checked Noodle's profile last activity yesterday 8;51, his last post was at 6:07 . I will withhold my vote for now, but i'm here today and will do what is needed for the town

So if the last scum,we think there is only one left, right? is a godfather type he would have shown as innocent to a cop read correct?

So if the last scum,we think there is only one left, right? is a godfather type he would have shown as innocent to a cop read correct?

Correct. How much time do we have left?

I belive 4+ hours and good morning.

4:05 left until the day is over. 4 needed to lynch, 5 to lock:
Noodle - 2 votes ( ankeli, asrrin )

We really, really need those 2 votes if we are to get a lynch in today. Not that it'd kill us not to, as I'm not sure Noodle's the one, just our best bet.

we've been duped i feel, but im not sure if this is the right person. however we will hopefully soon find out. i cant switch my vote anymore because ill be leaving for up north.

I know the feeling sd,i'm not sure either,i'm going to wait to cast my vote,hoping to hear from Noodle and the others,but i'll be there when needed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High