Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Dangit, I'm running out of ideas. I roleblocked Laarz last night and was hoping Bad Ash or Noodle could shed some light on their nights events, possibly about sdbramwell.

At this point sdbramwell, Ankeli, and wickedswami are on my suspicious list, in that order. Ankeli, tell me who you protected each night as you're doc role. Noodle, who did you switch last night? sdbramwell, why should I trust you? wicked, why did you wait so long about coming out as the assassin?

I was kinda hoping someone would claim the global silence on them, giving themselves away.
Also, it's normally a bad idea to claim roles early in the game (which has happened a lot here though). Giving away that I did the global silence would've made me a 100%sure townie, and therefore a mafia target.

Since laarz was blocked, I can only assume sdbramwell is the remaining mafia.
(i kinda believe Ankeli, I think gorny targeted noodle on the first night and noodle was saved)

I switched Ankeli and Wicked Swami. I've suspected Wicked since post 435, and took a shot at him trying to NK Ankeli, hoping it would backfire into a suicide. Obviously didn't work out as I'd hoped.

I just checked in, who was protecting Bad Ash?

I thought the idea put forward "yesterday" was pretty good - Doc protects Bad Ash, Noodle switches Doc - at least we would have got more answers from him.

The scum must have wiped out Bad Ash to shut him up. He cannot report anything to us now which is bad.

I'm away to bed now - I'll follow up in the morning hopefully everyone can report in by then.

um i have no idea what to think about this.

in regards to trusting me, i think ive pretty much said all i could at this point. i havent claimed a power role, so saying i have one now would be pretty dumb.

other than that, i havent lied once in this entire thread, you'll see that if i am lynched.

is it kosher to modkill yourself in hopes not to waste a lynch on a townie? cuz ill do it if you really think im the mafia.

I don't think that would be in keeping with the spirit of the rules.

ok so thats out. day will be 48 hours correct? i cant login during work anymore because my boss did not approve. yeah a colleague turned me in but whatever. so i guess ill be out til at least 6 pm central tomrorow.

Just a thought, is it possible that Diablo could have a ability to show as innocent to a cop read?

Possibly Laarz, but there is no guarantee even one of the dead mafia could have had that ability. The other question would be why would the mafia player get rid of the cop if they are immune?

The only player left (I think) who Bad Ash confirmed townie was me I also got role blocked that night by asrrin so I was stuck at my bar :)

I'm not sure who to lynch next or even who to recommend is role blocked or protected. Assuming the people claiming those abilities have them!

I switched Ankeli and Wicked Swami. I've suspected Wicked since post 435, and took a shot at him trying to NK Ankeli, hoping it would backfire into a suicide. Obviously didn't work out as I'd hoped.

I'm the one who suggested you to switch Ankeli, If I were mafia, I definitely wouldn't have targeted him...

Ankeli, why didn't you protect bad ash?
Suspicions on you are rising.

also, noodle: why did you suspect me from that post? All I can see is a summary of statements. I'm not trying to say things that aren't there, and you DID look suspicious at that time.

Ankeli, why didn't you protect bad ash?
Suspicions on you are rising.

I protected Noodle because a) I didn't believe the mafia would try to kill Bad Ash knowing that I'm alive and b) I wanted to be "fair", and not protect the same person twice in a row as stupid as that might sound. I could've kept Ash around for as long as I'd wanted, but I just don't think it'd given the mafia a fighting chance, and no matter what, they should have it. It's a game after all.

Asrrin; N1: Noodle, N2: wickedswami, N3: Bad Ash, N4: Noodle

Laarz; Gee, You made it 2 pages before you "thought up" something I said there.

Vote: Laarz

You haven't been of any essential help to the town, so might as well. Unless someone has any better ideas?

You're right swami, I missed that.

Unvote: Laarz

And obviously I meant I could've kept him around (saving, not roleblocking, teehee) for as long as I was here.

Noodle: Could you please give a full list of who you've switched every night?

Possibly Laarz, but there is no guarantee even one of the dead mafia could have had that ability. The other question would be why would the mafia player get rid of the cop if they are immune?

The only player left (I think) who Bad Ash confirmed townie was me I also got role blocked that night by asrrin so I was stuck at my bar :)

I'm not sure who to lynch next or even who to recommend is role blocked or protected. Assuming the people claiming those abilities have them!

Are you claiming a role or power other than bartender? Role blocked how,what, can you explain.

Lynch me if you think it helps, but you will know nothing more than you do now. I find it hard to belive you didn't read the few posts from last night Ankeli, there wasn't that many.

no, he was just reffering to my power in story. I roleblocked a bartender, who sat all night at the bar, and would have done that anyways.

Unless Noodle can tell us his switches in a way that makes any sense, I have a sneaking suspicion we've been duped. BoD could have been sacrificed to make us trust Noodle and his roleclaim, but that still leaves us with the gaping hole of why Gorny did not make a first night kill.

I Think BoD was trying to decieve us with his talk about staying quiet. I beleive Diablo is one of us who is doing alot of talking and being very visible. This leaves us with Me, ankeli, and Noodle as prime suspects in that regard. something bothers me about Krazey though, even though I roleblocked him, his mannerisms seem to suggest he's hiding something. I've a feeling diablo may have more powers then simply killing us off in the night, and now that bad ash is dead any godfather type ability would be moot.

No I'm not claiming a role - Asrrin a few pages ago claimed he roleblocked me the same day that Bad Ash confirmed me as Gillian

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High