Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

ok so we have a tavern owner. you and me are pretty much best pals krazeyivan. i wonder how much gold ive given you over the years. especially since i went into the horadrum with that damn archbishop lazarus, haha.

OT - Ahhh but you know the value of gold in D2 :)

And before anyone says so yes I know its D1 - but gold is more "relevant" in terms of value to D2

It's not Krazeyivan because I roleblocked him last night, after rereading the whole thread twice. I suspect Es Mors the most right now.

Vote: Es Mors

this leave laarz, sdbramwell and es mors right?

let's lynch one new, roleblock the other, cop the other and win is tomorrow.

unless, in some way, there's an izual, or diablo has a proclaimed townie powerrole (roleblocker or busdriver could be mafia for example)
But since the chances on that are so slim, i suggest we just give it a shot.

yeah i think he was referring to asrrins hunch

Im ok with this, its not me, and asrrin hasnt lead us astray yet.

Thundercat, gotta apologize to you.

TC was the necro, and I tried to make him sound like an important character to get him nk'ed which is exactly what happened.

my reasoning: I was under the impression he would take someone with him. His description was that he had a shrunken head used to raise the pressure in corpses and explode them. I guess he never got to use it, and I apologize thinking it would be game over if you were nk'ed.

I did investigate KrazeyIvan and will confirm and deny his claim in approximately 1 min

Ivan IS indeed Gilliam the barmaid.

I am still not counting out Asrrin as being scum, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt for now

I'm fine with targetting Es Mors.

he's locked already? lol
I'm guessing we'll only get to know his role at the end of the day :s

Well you guys have got a feeling about Es Mors - let do this logically I suppose I'll just double lock it! :p
unvote: Ankeli
vote: Es Mors

PS - Ankeli you'd have been lynched if it was down to me sonny!

I'm still a little uneasy with BOD's last post - have we overlooked a situation with no NK on day 1 that has diablo sitting in an assumed power role!

Thats concerning - but surely BOD would not make mention of it to keep it hidden...

If Es Mors isn't for some reason Diablo then all we have left is people who have claimed roles. Which gets very tricky because there are no conflicting voices to say who may potentially be lying.

Oh by the way, I figure that essojay might have been Adria the witch by they way the story described him. Not that it matters any.

i could agree with you.

if es mors is not D, then my guess is ankeli, because his power role hasnt helped us as of yet.

Oh by the way, I figure that essojay might have been Adria the witch by they way the story described him. Not that it matters any.

I thought the same thing...again, not like it matters haha.

Well now, that went awfully fast, eh? Es Mors is lynch-locked in less than two hours. No other votes will be counted.

Now for everyone here, since the voting went by so quickly, I'm going to allow the day to end rather early, as long as everyone (es mors included) agrees to it. If I don't hear from someone or someone states they don't want the day to end, it will continue on until Wednesday at 4pm eastern time.

hmmm...let me see what everyone thinks on that, we may miss some important discussion if we end the day too fast.

I dont think a lot of people will talk. more can get accomplished by ending the day and seeing his role and moving on. the next day can defintely provide a lot more insight after we see the night and the night events.

im for ending the day

I agree with Bad Ash, and am fine with ending the day early.

I guess if everyone else is for it we can end the day sooner, but I doubt that everyone will respond.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High