Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

When we made the bet last time i checked there was no time limit on payment :rolleyes: :grin:

*Gets a cappucino for Ana*

*Taunts Raistlin with a plate of cookies :prop: *

*Finishes his tea and takes a sip. Ahhh - much better.

** Summons a small air elemental that sucks the cookies from Aman's plate and transfers them to the Arch Mage.

Ana said:
Morning people... my apologies for my absence this weekend. Spent the entire weekend moving my sister in her new appartment and I was just glad to be home and do nothing after that.

Moving is a pain in the butt. I have to help someone tomorrow...

I've decided to do some "experimental" cooking this week. So I had a curry omelette for lunch. If anyone has an interesting recipe I'd love to hear it :smiley:

Favourite Takeshi's game would be one of the ones where they have to run at a wall with fake and real 'doors' in them and hope they pick the right one to crash through. Though I prefer the one where they all run en masse. Hope I explained that well enough.

@Muzz: When I'm cooking an omlette I normally mix in half to a full teaspoon of curry powder in with the eggs and milk before they go in the pan. I find it gives it something of a better flavour. Not much, I know, but its a start.

muzzz said:
So I had a curry omelette for lunch. If anyone has an interesting recipe I'd love to hear it :smiley:
Ingredients:
- Two eggs
- One pressed clove of garlic, or, if you're patient, very very finely minced
- One piece of bacon, shredded into little bits
- A teaspoon of curry powder (*), don't be shy about the dosage
- A heaped teaspoon of sambal oelek(**)
- A little bit of milk for extra fluffiness (one table spoon, optional)
- A little bit of oil/butter to fry

Preparation:
- Break the eggs in a bowl.
- Add sambal/curry/garlic/(milk) and stir well
- Heat oil/butter in a pan
- Fry the little bacon bits until they darken
- Stir the egg mixture through one more time and pour it over the bacon bits
- Turn down the heat and heat slowly until the top of the omelette becomes dull. Putting a lid on the pan helps with cooking the omelette.

(*): Do not, I reapeat NOT use the bland curry powder found in the supermarket. Any surinam/indian curry powder found in tokos is way better. WARNING: these curry powders may be hot. If so, you can skip the sambal oelek or be like me, and use both :p
(**): Depending on your tolerance to heat. Replace it with a bit of salt if your throat is not lined with asbestos.

:shocked:

That is some sick experiment Ana and 6dollar........

A drink please, in a glass so i can pour it down my throat, not inject it straight in my veins. Tea would do, but i won't say no to something stronger.

You can't run from the clouds Ana. Good to see they are still there.
*runs*

edit: mixed up ajk and 6dollar

Jaedhann said:
You can't run from the clouds Ana. Good to see they are still there.

*runs*

Runs where?

I know, Jaedhann.. I know, but I can sure as hell try...

6dollarburger said:
Phew, talk about a hangover. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Wow, around 7:30 AM EST the whole SPF starts to come alive.

Time-zone differences FTW! :grin:

Any other (non curry omelette) interesting recipes? Oh, and I forgot to mention it, but they have to be vegetarian for me to actually make them.

no *wonders of to the dool*

Edit: lol there wasnt that many pink clouds, well other than the 1s sidhe was floting round on.

Ana said:
Hahaha, DD, a good thing? Have you been to the DOOL lately :wink3: ?

As far as it shows there, the only harm they've caused you is a lack of sleep :wink3:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High