Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

100 bags of chocolate chips? Well, I would pick something else.... :scratch:

It's friday and the bar is as alive as a library in vacations...... maybe we should start a party

lol if i had that much money i would buy myself a house and move strait out of my parrents, there driving me nuts :rant: :banghead:

i second the vote for the party

@a_m like the new tar shame its a bit small

I say we have a party as well

"Puts some Primal Scream on"

I heard back from the company and i passed the test so im glad.

I have been invited for a tour of the company and have to fill out a few more questionaires about my self.

Then regardless of what happens then i get to go back for a presentation a week later which will include interviews + practical activities

Well, saturday is here. I'm happy since my family called me yesterday, loneliness got a few steps behind......

Anyway, is saturday so the party should start now, where are the beberages!?

No defect i just know a guy that can get them cheap :grin:

Yeah irn-bru for me as always :cool:

Party? Where? *Grabs beer and runs to find out*

On that note I could do with a deadly cocktail otherwise know as a green monster with a shot of vodka added, I could do with something to knock me out after tonight:undecided:

aman said:
"Puts some Primal Scream on"
*Using some cunning trickery switches it for Manowar*

Zhao_Yue said:
4am for you colony?

Are you resetting you schedule to coincide with us cooler North Americans?

No resetting necessary, just a product of too much time off.

I have at least 2 hours to wait until 4am too, but bed looks very tempting right now. Remind me never to sit at home bored whilst coming home drunk gagging for a cigarette again. Suppose Id better get used to it, probably have another month or so of feeling like this after a drink too many:sad2:

Just got to keep telling myself the savings in the wallet and being less dehydrated:badteeth:

walks into to bar, *tumble weed rolls across bar floor*
i cant belive i just had to save the bar from page 2!!.
how is every 1???
*bartender il have a red bull to celibrate my 200th post*

god this week is going so slowly....

Not doing bad. Just had a bottle of Magners, but needed to stand my ground as the the pub was closing and the people I was with wanted to go. Normally I'd give in and go, but, Magners?

Anyone else come across Takeshi's Castle here? It's randomness is awesome. :smiley:

Morning people... my apologies for my absence this weekend. Spent the entire weekend moving my sister in her new appartment and I was just glad to be home and do nothing after that.

Can I have a cappucino please?

*The Arch Mage enters the bar, finds a table and orders some hot water for his tea.

Good morning everyone :smiley:

Aman - were's those cookies :wink:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High