Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Thx!
No don't have a date yet but I'm calling the driving school tomorrow and see what I'll do. Can't even book a time it before you've passed the written test.

*waves to everyone in the SPF*

Sorry it took me two days to respond AM - my internet at home ceased to be...

That, coupled with the fact that my beloved dog died 6 days after my grandfather, made me retreat and I've been doing a lot of introspection, thinking about what I want to do with my life, and the things that I ought to be doing.

But I'm doing better now, and I get to play frisbee in a few hours :grin:

I've also been working a lot. I'm posting from my girl's lab where she works, and I've got some time to kill, so I figured I'd come visit my buddies at the EMB.

*serves up big tequilas for AM, coeberghs for ANA, Cuba Libres for 'sin, Irn Bru's for Aman, and Bailey's for WM*

Hey there Aman, I've been through a lot myself, and as you, I kept it for myself, this is something I have to solve myself.

Anyway: tequila!!!! I hope you are better now man, you are never alone :wink3:

Glad to see you, Kaysaar! And hello to everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Got a lot of dental work done (with more in a few weeks :( ) and I've been kind of sick trying to breathe with all the heat and bad pollution for the past week or so. Makes me really tired... finally finished my free lance projects, too. Now if they would only pay me for them!

Jude

Sorry if this crashes the party, but I need the heaviest drink you can give me. My friend who graduated high school two years ago committed suicide this morning by jumping out of a 15th-floor window. I still have to call his best friend and let him know.

Geez, man. Have that drink on me. Actually make that two. Getting drunk with others always seems to brighten the mood... until the next morning. My thoughts will be with his friends and family

Has anyone seen nebux's new tar? OMG OMG OMG!! I want to hug that little creature!! OMG OMG!!! I have to save that tar before nebux changes it!!! I'm losing my sanity whenever I stare at that tar!!!:starry: :starry: :starry:

And I have just the bottle.

And think we need to stock the place with tissues, this week is not shaping up well.

*hugs kay* I think I'd cry for a month if something happened to my kitty, I hope this summer turns around for the better for you dear.

yes, nubbies new 'tar is cute, and I almost didn't reconize AM, you need to become a pal, that would look so much better bigger.

Yeah, the pic is very good, unfortunately I had to resize it, anyway, I may come back to the tiger.............. or become a pal :scratch:

$225,000 one bottle of tequila * goes to his bank to learn about a loan *

I'll make more nubex, don't worry about that :wink3:

Why not go for the $250 bottle? the liqure's the same, it's the bottle that varies.

then wait for the diamond encrusted paltinum one, and meanwhile, back in the a little less fanasy world of the EMB, have a shot and a cookie.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High