Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Well, exCUSE ME for trying to talk about a new TV show.

*sulks and drinks a Dirty Wastelander which is a DRINK people I mean REALLY ... *:cool:

*sulks and drinks a Dirty Wastelander which is a DRINK people I mean REALLY ... *:cool:

I was disappointed to find out that googling this it actually turns up with a drink in the search results. :(

I don't have time for new shows while there are reruns of Alf and Mama's Family to watch.

Ok, non-OT serious topic:
Why is it that the words "penis" and "vagina" are so frowned upon in conversation? I mean, I get why (Richard's nickname) and (the American meaning of that British word describing a smug or sarcastic person) [or even (synonym for rooster) & (synonym for kittehs)] are frowned upon, but actual anatomical words? It's ridiculous!

Discuss
leave your pecker and hoohah talk out of here you degenerate! /s

@whovevercares about this: Cause talking about genitals should only happen when you are with a doctor or in a very private setting and are gonna use em together with someone else or even multiple someone elses, ny talk about genitals out of these strict confined time and spaces are a big nono or so the civilied world seems to think which is utter crap and ridiculous!

@General: Didn't really know hef but he seemed like a nice enough guy sad to see him die. Ozzy on the other hand he aged really bad, if you could preserve him like he was in his prime I'd agree like he is now, no thank you.

@Noodle: Then they made the bulldozer, now that moved the earth.

Yes it is. Fallout 4 is my alternate reality ...

Why is it so quiet in here????

HELLOOO HELLOOOOOO hhellloooooo heeellllloooooooooo

ECHOOOOOOOEEEEEE ECHOOOOOOEEEEEEE echoooooeeee echooooeeeee

*shivers at the creepiness*

I love the jaboody show.

Goldtru, I have a feeling you would like their character Jerry Curl.. or Jay Burgerman, or Chang Wei.. or any of them

that is awesome :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High