Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

No drinks for me at the moment. Driving in a few hours. Tomorrow night I'm free. :)

Baldur's Gate is a PITA when installing mods. I've tried several times to get one mod to work, having to re-install each time and testing with a single character. The quests didn't always seem to load areas on the map properly, and in other installs, the areas led to crashes. Now trying a different method of installing using a megamod installer, and hoping that works out well, but it means re-downloading many mod files.
All in the hope of finishing Ascension (with different mods installed as well,) one of the hardest changes. The 'test' character finished the original game previously, and was torn apart by the final Ascension boss. Hopefully this install gives new, compatible mods, so can get to the final boss again stronger than before with new challenges. The test char is testing areas, while a new character is going to be running through from scratch enjoying the new content.
Still a good game.

*sigh* So, I got all of my pre-install BG setup ready. Lots of mods, seemingly intact, seemingly workable. I started the auto-download mods yesterday, but ran out of time to complete them all. No challenge - I can continue later.

Today, the Spellhold Studio (massive Baldurs Gate mod and information forums/site where most of the mods are automatically downloaded from,) is down, along with all the mods and patches I still need to download. Hopefully they come back online tomorrow.

G3 and Spellhold are still down. :( My BG install is on hold, as I can't find any other sources for various mods.

If anyone recalls the thread about playing two D2 characters at the same time...
PUBGx2 on one monitor.

PS. Not plugging the monitor. It's big, and like 5x+ the size of my laptop screen. That's all I know about it. :D Seems like a hard game to try 2x chars on.

Like this maybe?
N8BqfzP.jpg

*bangs open the bar door*
*staggers in, scattering rifles everywhere*
Just got back from the Commonwealth wasteland. OMG what did they do to Boston ... I need some Gwinnett Stout please. Or a Dirty Wastelander.
*collapses and starts applying stimpaks*
*waves*
:D

So did anyone watch Star Trek: Discovery (unfortunate acronym ST: D!!)?
If so, what did you think?
Did you like the Klingons or hate them?
Which is the best new Trek: Discovery, or the Orville? (Yes, that's a serious question. The Orville has ST people working on it and is CLEARLY TREK!)
Is anyone going to sign up for YET ANOTHER streaming service to watch it? Can people outside the US get CBS All Access?
... so many questions ... gasp ...

Last edited:
STD's? I heard they're not too good. Best avoid them. ;)

Can't say much about Star Trek. I haven't watched anything regarding it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High