Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Stuff. So, stuff.

My new work has a bad habit of getting back to the depot fairly late, meaning that by the time everything is packed up, I leave late. I don't know about everyone, but out of 6 days, I believe I've left late 6 times.

I also have expensive car repairs coming up. :( I was expecting $400-500, as it's not a normal service, but I was quoted just under $1000. ****... Plus the cost of the general service as well.

Its a resort, with a tropical swimming pool and such things.

I worked in one of those. You were paid 30 minutes to clean a cottage. But usually, with the state guests left it in, you needed those 30 minutes just to clear the rubbish out and put everything back in place. Everything else you had to do in your own time, so you didn't get paid. Besides bed linen only got there in the afternoon so you had to stay there anyways, always only getting paid half the time you actually were working. If you didn't like it, you got fired.

And if a guest gave a negative on the questionaire - and this happened to me once - you are under scrutiny, the cottages you clean will be thoroughly inspected and they will make you come back and make an extra unpaid hour.
The negative on my list was that the guests thought the crew in the pool were careless. Nothing whatsoever to do with how clean the cottage was. But with Centerparcs, the cleaners always take the blame.

Thank you guys for the drinks and well-wishing upon my graduation! I've been celebrating, but I need to get down to work again soon... hmmm... D:
P.S. Prunes contain a mild laxative.... ENJOY!!

Yes yes yes!!! BBQ!!!

Going on vacation starting tomorrow yay!!!

Me too!

I've already started to be a nervous wreck. Suitcases are packed though and now it's just BBQ for dinner and cleaning the house to be done before we leave at 4am tomorrow. Got a friend to move in and look after house and cat for the two weeks we're gone, so gotta get the house in a tidy state.

*wine please*
*cuddles*

Me too!

I've already started to be a nervous wreck. Suitcases are packed though and now it's just BBQ for dinner and cleaning the house to be done before we leave at 4am tomorrow. Got a friend to move in and look after house and cat for the two weeks we're gone, so gotta get the house in a tidy state.

*wine please*
*cuddles*

Home early, so vacation begins now!!!
I are the excite!!!!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High