Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I assume this is a Breaking Bad reference, I've never seen a single episode.

Yeah it is. I've only recentlyish started watching. It is ok, but not as good as it was made out to be.

I've just cracked into the bottle of mead I was given and frankly the stuff I make is better!

That is a shame :( or good, depending on which way you look at it.

Its both, good for the things he brews (and himself), a shame for the company that made the other mead.

Tapatalk has been down for days. Therefore I am now wandering the forums, lost and alone, completely unable to find anything or anyone. I'm cold and scared. Someone hold me! Can't believe I even found the bar!

Nix, I've heard of stories where killer whales have helped humans out in the ocean. Don't know if that's true or not and I wouldn't want to find out!

I've eaten buffalo, which is very lean and incredibly delicious.

My job interview last week went well but then they've all gone well ... I suppose it would be asking too much for a solid sign, such as hearing them mutter curses in my direction as I leave? Or throwing trash at my head? I know Harvard is slow in the hiring process, but this has been going on for 6 weeks now and I'm afraid that I'm burning through all my friends. *glares around suspiciously. So I made extra yummy cupcakes to show everyone how nice I can still be and that one day - ONE DAY - maybe tomorrow - maybe some day soon - tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow - this horrible phase of my life will be over and I'll be resting safely in a field of flowers. Wait. That would mean I was dead. Which could also still happen! I got about 5 hours of broken sleep last night so do forgive the rambling and blithering. Oh, and here are the cupcakes.

View attachment 5577

And maybe a few more for those who have been extra good!
View attachment 5578

And this, of course.
View attachment 5579

HOLY CUPCAKES BATMAN!!
View attachment 5580

Don't eat these ones. There's a weird fetish among certain ... women ... who maybe have slightly too much time on their hands and probably way too many cats? of crafting food items. I've seen knitted ones too. It's like a horrible tease.
View attachment 5581

Alright ONE MORE for the dog people.
View attachment 5582

Bet y'all missed me! :crazyeyes:

Please, not too many pictures. Yes, I'm bored at work again, but this time, something productive has come from what I've been doing.
With something that we had to introduce, and something I decided to initiate today, we found...

That one of our vehicles contains...
An out of date fire extinguisher...
With a crack in it!
Yes, that would be so useful if we actually needed it. And, while extremely unlikely to ever need it, is still quite unsafe.

Still, I'm bored, and can't read, as there are too many people around today.

Oh, the please not too many pictures only means I'm at work, and don't want to scroll through too many more pics while at work. I didn't intend that as having a go - i love the cupcakes. And by all means, post all the pictures you want. :) But yeah, I am at work, and people are around... :( So probably can't spend too long here.

Why do some people have the pictures visible while I only have links visible to the pictures... I find that weird, but convenient for me

Dunno. I decided to just disable pictures in the browser. :) 45 mins to go, and I am sooooo bored. But I'll get through 1 minute at a time. :) And I'm nearly there.

Yes, I'm done, but why the fork? Surely you want big, juicy meat eater. Or penguin.

Somehow, I survived another boring *** day at work. And another interesting thing. I got a message from a colleague saying "Do I need to congratulate you re: [...]" in reference to the job application/company. It turned out that she worked for them briefly, but as they couldn't offer permanent work, she left for our current company. I haven't heard back from said company yet, but for them to call her, and inform her that I had applied for the job, I have to assume they will offer it.
It is rude for them to contact someone (and a breach of privacy,) without my permission in relation to applying for jobs, but in this instance, yeah, no chance of any damage done, so I find that pretty amusing. :D

So, now I will probably find out what they offer tomorrow, and if it's decent money (casual/temp job,) then I'll probably take it. Time to change some things around I think.

*offers cuddles*
*offers fork that randomly was inserted*

Yes, but soon I'll have to go to bed. And that means that soon I'll be having to wake up to get ready for work again. So I'm only done for a little bit more. :( And then I'll have 8 hours until I'm done again.

Sporking? Ouch... >.>

Yeah people should watch it with spoons, cause spooning may lead to forking.
Well I hope that brings good news for you though, a new career and such.

Wait, so we're barbequing people now? When did this start? I would offer up my ex-roommate, but he might be rancid... :/

I just see "Attachment 5586" etc. And thank you, GT!
I have disabled pictures again, so it's all good. Boring day at work though. :( And it's not even 10am yet.

*cuddles GT*

I don't think we're cooking people yet. Just Forking. And since I didn't like a good forking, I got sporked instead. >.>

I may be around a bit, as it's a boring day, but we'll see.

*requests spam and drinks*

@phar - are you streaming now? What are you running with?

I was streaming my 1.07 sorc. I guardianed last week :D
Just running a winged helm rack in LK + killing some things in the nihl halls for fun. LE/MS is scary!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High