Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I found out last night that there are 8 spaces on the course I am aiming for next year. Ouch...

Eat the competition. Means you'll get in and you won't be hungry. That´s a win-win situation. Ok, maybe not for those getting to be eating, but who cares about those anyway?

Sometimes life is just blowing up your mind. Got an email from a person I have fond memories of but didn't think I'd ever have contact with again. Amazing that someone keeps my email for about 7 years and suddenly sends a message.

*goes down memory lane*

*wine please*

*cuddles bar and catches Cyrax*

*extra cuddle for Zokar*

*reattaches replenished wine IV to Moar

*refills Goldtru's tequila IV

*serves Dew mixed with vodka to Syx

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

Why does it alwahs have to be alcoholic beverages.
Think about my sperm, why wont somebody think about my sperm. (Done in the voice of the person that screams wont somebody think of the children in the simpsons.)

Well I agree with the go get a roomie part.

Zokar that's awesome. It is my heart's desire to swim with whales one day. You can actually go on vacations where they let you do that. So breathtaking.
Of course I'm sure that also applies to Kamap. ;)

Perhaps you could avoid killer whales or you might end up like Dawn Brancheau. And we'd miss you very much her in the bar.
Dawn was killed by a Captive Killer whale.
[youtube]vt4zHxEks80[/youtube]
She was one of the Wardens.

But I would stick to the wild ones without teeth.

I have boated with Grey Whales

Why does it alwahs have to be alcoholic beverages.
Think about my sperm, why wont somebody think about my sperm. (Done in the voice of the person that screams wont somebody think of the children in the simpsons.)

Well I agree with the go get a roomie part.

[youtube]fUspLVStPbk[/youtube]

Zokar that's awesome. It is my heart's desire to swim with whales one day. You can actually go on vacations where they let you do that. So breathtaking.
Of course I'm sure that also applies to Kamap. ;)

I've never swum with whales, but i have swum with Sea Lions and Dolphins in the wild. It was pretty awesome, the sealions were more fun than the dolphins.

Just got back from a 4-day holiday / weekend. One of the highlights was going out for dinner and having an entre of Emu followed by a main of Kangaroo. Gotta love eating the Australian coat of arms in one sitting :).

What does Emu and Kangaroo taste like?

Like Emu and Kangaroo :). Emu kind of tastes like very lean beef almost like veal a bit gameyier though. Kangaroo I eat fairly regularly and the closest comparison would be Deer (venison). Both are very low in fat and thus must be cooked Rare.

I had a raw, unseasoned BBQ peanut butter sandwich. I was pretty hungry.

In theory, yes.

There was no actual cooking involved, nor sauce, seasoning, flavouring ... but you could just tell that the sandwich wanted to be BBQ'd.

You must understand how that would be, Zokar, You, of all people.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High