Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My wife has abandoned me for the night. My daughters are on holiday and she's cat-sitting.

On btw - google for kigurumi! It's awesome, I've bought one recently :D

Oh come on, just accept yourself as you are <_<

Hontou ka? Totemo kawaii desu yo!

Oddly enough, I kinda wouldn't mind one. They look so warm and cute, but then I realise that a grown male, in a cute onesie... Yeah. :( Society doesn't understand...

I am deeply confused. Naran's 'tar looks very female. Dry is apparently an insect that changes gender. Zokar is, um, mechanical?
Am I the only girl in the bar at the moment? (Starts edging towards the door.)

No, no. I'm apparently a gender confused person, who's gender may or may not be female. While someone here may consider me the kawaii japanese girl, Naran is actually the cute japanese cat-girl, since he wagged a tail (and speaks fluent anime-Japanese.)
And Zokar is still a bbq-able penguin.

Didn't you tell her a person is NOT supposed to sit on cats? What will Kitteh think of this!

Hontou ka? Totemo kawaii desu yo!

Oddly enough, I kinda wouldn't mind one. They look so warm and cute, but then I realise that a grown male, in a cute onesie... Yeah. :( Society doesn't understand...

So now you understand that you're not a male, you went straight away to the first store to buy this?

Wait, Kigurumi brings up one-sies, but also a J-Pop duo. I take it you mean the one-sie costume/pajama-style wear.

Rofl, while cute'sie..., and warm and comfortable. Seriously? I'd like them to be acceptable in our culture, but even for a teenage audience, I unfortunately can't see them being acceptable. :(

[youtube]Rl4v2mYrV_s[/youtube]

No, no. I'm apparently a gender confused person, who's gender may or may not be female. While someone here may consider me the kawaii japanese girl, Naran is actually the cute japanese cat-girl, since he wagged a tail (and speaks fluent anime-Japanese.)
And Zokar is still a bbq-able penguin.

Dry's a Schrödinger's Female, Zokar is a bbq-able penguin, and I don't actually like cats (I like foxes much more).
Don't try to bring even more confusion into conversation!

They look so warm and cute
They are!
I've got a panda one, btw.

Didn't you tell her a person is NOT supposed to sit on cats?
If it fits - it sits.

Naran said:
I don't actually like cats (I like foxes much more).
I don't know the Japanese word for fox though. Cat = Neko though. I could google it though. :)

I can understand a panda kigurumi. It's a fairly balanced design. In all honesty, last winter, I was definitely considering getting one. Just for the cold nights, and to stay snug.

The above comment (Seriously?) was intended at the video, which appears to be advertising to get them to a westernised culture. I love onesies as home wear/comfort wear/pajama wear etc, but I couldn't imagine them being popular in western culture. I'd like them to be, but I just imagine, if I were to wear one in high school, or uni, it would be a little difficult to explain if someone found out.
The advertising for them is pretty comical though.

I like how these are designed, and advertised though. I'm not sure about other parts of the world, but there was a fad about wearable blankets about half a year ago in Melbourne. The idea is great, but the marketting and social acceptance of the product were... Not that great.

[youtube]qn_kAs5ZhKI[/youtube]

I came up with a video about the "Snuggie". The advertising, or something, just makes the feeling for me as 'awkward.' :( But I still like the idea.

[youtube]2xZp-GLMMJ0[/youtube]

Edit: Japanese word for fox. I knew that I should've known it, as I had heard it before! Kitsune!

Last edited:
:3 Well, in that case... A feline would make a most excellent substitute.

This is my Tapatalk signature

I like how these are designed, and advertised though. I'm not sure about other parts of the world, but there was a fad about wearable blankets about half a year ago in Melbourne. The idea is great, but the marketting and social acceptance of the product were... Not that great.

[youtube]qn_kAs5ZhKI[/youtube]

I came up with a video about the "Snuggie". The advertising, or something, just makes the feeling for me as 'awkward.' :( But I still like the idea.

[youtube]2xZp-GLMMJ0[/youtube]

Edit: Japanese word for fox. I knew that I should've known it, as I had heard it before! Kitsune!

Couldnt help myself with you talking about snuggies and all.. ..

[youtube]kVZKyS-o6eI[/youtube]

I'm baaaaaack. And I wish I hadn't read the last pages.

Prague was nice after all. Even saw a guy walking his puma on the main street. That actually was the win of the trip. Otherwise much cheap beer.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

*Drinks dew*

*Drinks vodka*

*Serves vodka*

*Serves wine*

Ugh, work sucks. Luckily tomorrow is my Friday, yay.

There is also an insect where the male has a dong but the female has no counterpart, so he just pokes a hole in her belly.
Male ducks are into gangbang so the female duck can decide which male does get the right hole that leads to the egg and so she gets pregnant from the duck she chooses.

There is a art performance about the deed in the animal kingdom, full of funny facts, trying to find it but google comes up full of unrelated crap.

Also only 2 pages in 4 days you guys and girls are slacking off.

Getting better; thank you! So sleeping a bit better but bow she has a cold coming so she´s grumpy due to that...

I have no idea when I will be able to sleep for a full night again. Any aprent out there that can tell me there is hope?

Not a parent (we do hope to be soon, but we have some hurdles to jump) but the sister of my wife has a 2 and a half year toddler running around and my sister aswell, both have all the teeth they'll need till they get their permanent ones and there is hope.

The cold could be from the teething, both the toddlers had running noses and the like when they where teething.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High