Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

A few days ago i read that scientists discovered some new insect species in Brazil where the females have male-like genitals and males have female-like genitals. Maybe the confusion with Dry has a similar cause?
Entirely possible.

Yes I spelled it alot just for kestegs. The edit just made things confusing. Should have just said.

Drystan is a Japanese girl which quite frankly explains alot.
Ah okay. I took it to mean "And that explains everything, but only relating to kestegs." Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The female spotted hyena has a pseudopenis.

I've heard about that one. Yes, gender identification is so confusing. >.>

A few days ago i read that scientists discovered some new insect species in Brazil where the females have male-like genitals and males have female-like genitals. Maybe the confusion with Dry has a similar cause?

Also insects have genitals?

*serves Zenigma his drink
A mi me gusta. Thank you.

By the by, the topic of genitals is not proper dinner conversation. That's why we're at the Etdlahq Memorial Bar. Bring on the genitalia! More facts! GO!

The duck has a corkscrew penis.

A mi me gusta. Thank you.

By the by, the topic of genitals is not proper dinner conversation. That's why we're at the Etdlahq Memorial Bar. Bring on the genitalia! More facts! GO!

Dolphins have a retractable penis.

Unlike the majority of primates, humans don't have a penis bone. Talking of primates; the human male has the largest penis of all primate species, but not the largest testicles (by body mass anyway).

I wish mine was retractable! Push button operated maybe? And when retracted has a sealable compartment for all parts...holy ****! And it has to make a mechanical whirring sound!

zenigma said:
It also rapidly expands into a long, thin corkscrew. I've seen an odd... Documentary video on ducks that goes into a little detail.

A bunch of guys walk into a bar and start discussing animal penises....

It also rapidly expands into a long, thin corkscrew. I've seen an odd... Documentary video on ducks that goes into a little detail.
you sure about that?

also on the topic of penis bone... most animals that have a penis have a penis bone. It's common in that regard. Funny how so few people know that. It's like you have never stuck your face in some animal's junk and looked for yourself.
...not that I've even done that... >.>
<.<
(seriously though, I haven't. I don't do animal abuse. It's bad, bro.)

So dating between ducks would be like: "A duck walks into the bar and says to the other duck: Screw you."?

also on the topic of penis bone... most animals that have a penis have a penis bone. It's common in that regard. Funny how so few people know that. It's like you have never stuck your face in some animal's junk and looked for yourself.
...not that I've even done that... >.>
<.<
(seriously though, I haven't. I don't do animal abuse. It's bad, bro.)

It's not abuse if they like it. :nod:

So dating between ducks would be like: "A duck walks into the bar and says to the other duck: Screw you."?

Yeah, but the female duck has a reverse corkscrew ladypart, because it helps mitigate unwanted... interactions (and results)...

Drystan said:
you sure about that?
LoL

Yeah, but the female duck has a reverse corkscrew ladypart, because it helps mitigate unwanted... interactions (and results)...

I. Yeah... I don't really understand that part, because the whole point of existance for most animals is survival and reproduction. There are exceptions, like the small rodent/marsupial thing (can't recall what it is,) which goes into a frenzy and mates until death, putting reproduction and the survival of the species above its own survival.
But for a female to develop a reverse corkscrew, that would usually limit reproduction; then the males have the explosive expansion to counter that. Animals are strange.

Last edited:
Ow hai thar!
*waves tail greetingly*
*tosses a bottle of Tequila to Goldie*
*grabs a bottle of wine for self and pulls the cork out with teeth*

Why is everybody discussing dongers again? Did I miss some random reddit post?

Because someone here brought up the possibility that I may not be male. And the discussion as to male and female, and the difficulty in telling in some species followed, along with interesting and unique facts and adaptations species have developed to both avoid relations with similar species, and ensure population survival. It's all very scientific, see.

But... Who brought up the possibility of mistaken gender here, I wonder?

*takes Naran's bottle of wine, pointedly*

Naran said:
*waves tail greetingly*
Wants to post Japan Cat girl image, but they all, while cute, seem too sexualised for this forum. So, with potential 'adult-content warning,' Google:
"japan cat girl" if you have not already seen girls dressed up in scanty clothing with cat ears and tails.

Maybe naran is actually the japanese girl?

*burp*
Maybe naran is actually the japanese girl?
I'm the what now, desu?..

On btw - google for kigurumi! It's awesome, I've bought one recently :D

Because someone here brought up the possibility that I may not be male.
Oh come on, just accept yourself as you are <_<

I am deeply confused. Naran's 'tar looks very female. Dry is apparently an insect that changes gender. Zokar is, um, mechanical?
Am I the only girl in the bar at the moment? (Starts edging towards the door.)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High