Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Could someone pour this over-achiever a drink? I need one after writing almost 20 pages of paper over the past week.
By the way, don't eat poop. Your body discards that stuff for a reason.

By the way, don't eat poop. Your body discards that stuff for a reason.
by what I understand, in theory it is possible to function for a while while eating own poop - that depends on the initial diet.
Body discards not only rubbish, but actually useful nutrient stuff as well.
Depending on the way of life your body needs appropriate amounts of proteins, carbon-hydrates and fat.
While most carbs (esp. the quick ones - with higher glycemic index) will be taken out of food and used one way or another - energy or stored as fat - the excessive proteins and fat will be thrown away.

So basically that means that if your initial diet contains too much proteins, you should be able to... hm.. re-digest them.
...one could even make an art project out of that. Modern art is so modern.

Not 100% sure about that, correct me if I'm wrong.

Blame Drystan! She was all like SPINACH SPINACH OLOLOL SPINACH EAT SPINACH.

Blame Drystan! She was all like SPINACH SPINACH OLOLOL SPINACH EAT SPINACH.
Naran! Again! I'm not a female! XD

Ps. Obviously kids (from newborn to todler to before teens,) don't want your time 24/7. They still have to sleep. But if newborn/babies wake up during the night, they begin crying. If you (usually a mother,) walks around a corner, the kid realises the mother is gone, and starts making a noise. And if you don't pick it up, it'll cry more. So you give it something to occupy it with, and it's happy. For a few minutes before it wants attention again. My point was that a parent cannot just walk away from babies. They shouldn't be left alone, and you have to be there for them.
You don't give them attention straight away, so that they learn to resettle themselves (especially with sleep,) but you have to be there for them, just incase something does happen - and kids find dangers all over the house. You can't go shopping without leaving someone responsible with them. Or taking them with you, which can be a hastle in itself.
Then they turn into teenagers, where they don't want anything to do with you as a parent, but that's when you have to be concerned for them the most.

And when I don't have a lot of time (when I'm working,) to do too much with myself, and I add a kid to that mix which I'll have to spend time with until it goes to school, and then sort out how to get it to school and back, while working a full time job. Yeah... Not going to happen. And as to having the partner who does much of that, everyone is different, but if that were the case, I'd still have to spend most of the time with the partner (who's already worn out from the day with the kid,) and the kid, when I'm already worn out from work. It just puts a lot of stress and weariness on one, or both generally, parents, and I personally just don't want to put that stress on myself or the other person.
It's may be self-centered, but it's also realising that I don't have the time/energy/commitment to spend on a developing being, so I don't want to bring it into a life where it wouldn't get the effort. Kids just aren't for me. I like playing with them (cousins,) but I get to give them back, go home, and then work on my things. In that instance, I'm out of clothing, as I haven't had much chance to do washing in two weeks... (Been out regularly, and now the weather is cold and wet and washing isn't drying.) I'm not sure what I'll wear tomorrow. :D Throw in kids, and what the kid'll wear, and the added clothing, and... Yadayada yada.

And as to eating your own poop... I guess you could - a little bit, not entirely. Dogs do sometimes. I wouldn't recommend a diet based on it though.

100% sure, yes. Although, there is the possibility that (Truman show'ish) my entire life is a lie, and I am merely an experiment from someone else. Or, this isn't actually /the/ reality, but a faux reality. Perhaps in /the/ reality, there are no male/females, and it's just my delusional state that wants to create chaos, in a perfectly balanced world.

So, maybe not 100%, but based on my experiences and belief of this reality, yes, I'm a male.

Nya is the sound (translated) that a cat makes. Like 'meow'.

Drystan is a Japanese Girl.

Edit: Which quite frankly explains alot (just for kestegs).

How does than explain an alot? And kestegs is a japanese girl? Since when?

Edit: I think I missed the intended message. Did you say "alot" on purpose as a reference to kestegs?
If so, this post doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Last edited:
Haha it's Pick On Drystan Day! And I forgot to decorate the bar for the occasion. Zokar is now on the naughty step for being DISGUSTING.
*serves ladyfingers and teacakes
*pours tea into elegant fine bone China
*begins polite small talk about the weather while stuffing naran back into his own naughty spot and the polite smile never slips once.
Now THAT'S some fine multi tasking-parenting right there!

*serves Zenigma his drink

*serves Dew

*refills Goldtru's tequila IV

*refills Moar's wine IV

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

A few days ago i read that scientists discovered some new insect species in Brazil where the females have male-like genitals and males have female-like genitals. Maybe the confusion with Dry has a similar cause?

How does than explain an alot? And kestegs is a japanese girl? Since when?

Edit: I think I missed the intended message. Did you say "alot" on purpose as a reference to kestegs?
If so, this post doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Drystan is a Japanese Girl.

Edit: Which quite frankly explains alot (just for kestegs).

Yes I spelled it alot just for kestegs. The edit just made things confusing. Should have just said.

Drystan is a Japanese girl which quite frankly explains alot.

A few days ago i read that scientists discovered some new insect species in Brazil where the females have male-like genitals and males have female-like genitals. Maybe the confusion with Dry has a similar cause?

The female spotted hyena has a pseudopenis.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High