Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Guardianed? Congrats. Will you do a write-up considering the dangers in 1.07? And did she encounter any/many MS/LEs?

Damn. Just got called back from the casual/temp interview I had. I can take it, but the pay isn't too good. In terms of casual loading, it's a few $/hr less than another company working same conditions, and about the same as I get for full time work (as supervisor rate.) Casual is usually a few dollars more due to the lack of guarenteed work/full time hours/holiday & sick leave etc.
I would've taken it if it offered a bit more, but I don't really want to get around the same pay, without the benefits of FT work.
Even if it is only for a few months, they won't work on wet days (which we've had a few at the moment,) so it wouldn't work out the same.

Guardianed? Congrats. Will you do a write-up considering the dangers in 1.07? And did she encounter any/many MS/LEs?
Maybe. I was too lazy to writeup my necro and some other chars... :p

I think I didn't see a MS/LE until Baal's 3rd wave in hell, and then I just aborted the run because he's a tough monster to kill (static don't work!). I've since seen some more MS/LEs, and i've been hit by some of their bolts but I've also been super cautious. I found a blakhorn's which makes the merc surprisingly durable against it :D

I can't see your smileys, so not sure if you're .coffee. or .tongue. or .sarcastic.. But you still should! I'd definitely read it.

I'm a little surprised you were hit by MSLE and lived. I just remember when it occured, it lagged my system for half a second, and then insta-deedz. One bolt (multiple overlapping,) was all it took for one of my chars.
But yeah, definitely be super cautious.

I wasn't super close to the monster when i was hit. I'm guessing you were really close when you died. I can see bunches of blobs and seemingly individual bolts, too, when I'm half a screen away and watching them fly. 75 lite res helps...

What about their invisible lightning bolts? Sometimes they can fire invisible bolts as well.
I can't recall how close I was TBH. Quite a while ago now. 1.07's Static Field is great though.

What's your plans for her? Just racking, or want to go for a high level as well? Going for some crafting as well?

Just under 50 minutes to go until this workday is over. *yay*

Damn. Arrived to the office earlier than everyone, and don't have the key :/
Sitting on the bench in a small park nearby and working with 3G modem.

...that's pretty relaxing, I must admit.

And now, time to read what is going on here.

Mornin bar!

I'm bored and looking for a job and stressed too. Does this mean that I will also be assaulted with cutlery? :p

NO PICTURES, JUST FOR DRY. :)

View attachment 5586

View attachment 5587

View attachment 5588

View attachment 5589

LoL! That is funny.

Well, I accepted the offer, and will be leaving my work in two weeks. It's strange, but I'm happy about it. I think I enjoy moving about a bit, and was clearly not really enjoying work much, and the overnights. I should get a bit more time, so I can hopefully get my life on track again.

Nope naran we aint BBQing people we are forking and / or sporking them, no one has been knifed so far, let alone spifed or knorked.

Drystan might be really really really really slow roasting, who knows?
He may also be in a loop, beeing done after a while but becomming undone a while later, who will tell?
Who knows whats really going on?
Who knows where we come from or where we go to?
Aren't those really weird questions to ask at 9:50 am on a wednesday, while beeing at work?

LoL! That is funny.

Well, I accepted the offer, and will be leaving my work in two weeks. It's strange, but I'm happy about it. I think I enjoy moving about a bit, and was clearly not really enjoying work much, and the overnights. I should get a bit more time, so I can hopefully get my life on track again.

Nice. Did the other company come to the table with more monies?

Nice. Did the other company come to the table with more monies?

Well. No, nor did it come with security. The sense of security in my current 'full-time' position isn't security. It's a fake sense, as simply, there is no security in a job you want to quit from. I'm basically not willing to do the overnight work, and for the past couple months, there's been little local work (hence why I've been bored mindless in the office lately.) In addition, we are more likely to get more overnight/away from home work. Sure, it's a full time job, but I've done all that for over two years, and no longer want to work away.

The new job doesn't pay good money, nor does it offer security. In all honesty, given the nature of this work, it's almost certainly worse. But I'll be happier doing it for a few months, and will continue to look for other work. I'm still hoping that the Council job that went well comes through. And in a few months, I may perhaps go interstate, and work interstate for a few months. The thing is, I don't know, and I feel excited about that.

kamap said:
Shall I wish you good luck on your endeavors, Drystan?
Honestly, I would like a bit of luck. :D

I just want to post this acoustic cover, of one of my favourite songs of all time.

[youtube]jLeFaEakjxA[/youtube]

I better hope that after your downgrade you get an upgrade, no?
Then I better wish you good luck,no?
Will you get lucky if I wish it to you?
Why is it your favourite song?
Why am I asking so many questions?

Yes. I hope that too. However, while less money, I'm also travelling significantly less - 52km per day (26km one-way) as opposed to 81km per day (40km one way, across the city.)
Yes, although, the answer could be no as well. It makes no difference. :(
Unfortunately, no.
Because it's just a nice, sweet song.
Why don't you ask more?

I spent the last couple of days trying to see if I could make ATMA more 1.07 friendly. I failed! *Sad Panda*

TheNix said:
I spent the last couple of days trying to see if I could make ATMA more 1.07 friendly. I failed! *Sad Panda*
If Nix is a sad panda, then why don't you guys eat him?

I thought ATMA was okay if you don't put any RW's in there. Or make any RW's. Not that you should make many 1.07 RW's anyway. :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High