Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Man I could actually go for sone penguin right now. Havent eaten much all day :(

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Finally staggered to the doc last night, gasping for air and barely able to take a full breath, and was given sweet, sweet antibiotics!! I understand the reluctance not to breed drug resistant bugs but this was getting ridiculous. I'm still coughing but it is considerably better!

Finally staggered to the doc last night, gasping for air and barely able to take a full breath, and was given sweet, sweet antibiotics!! I understand the reluctance not to breed drug resistant bugs but this was getting ridiculous. I'm still coughing but it is considerably better!

Glad to hear it's getting better! Pity it's so hard to get through to doctors these days.

That's why i always walk around with an egg-timer in my pocket.

"Hey baby, is that an egg-timer in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm not that happy to see you, it's an egg-timer"

It helps if you go with a bomb strapped to your chest...people listen when you start ticking...

My cough is easily as frightening as a bomb, at least to me. I'm going to build a whole RPG game around a char who coughs their enemies away. The enemies are so scared of catching it that they just go "dude" and run away.

It's better today.

Cyrax, of course you're not happy. Egg timers are tiny little things. ;). Could never be mistaken for happiness.

OH NO SHE DID NOT GO THERE! ;)

I had whooping cough a few years back and I broke a rib I was coughing so hard, so I think you'd better base the skill around something like Sacrifice.

Forecast for next week

M 40C
T 41C
W 43C
T 43C
F 40C

gotta love them heat waves.

Some strong coffee please. My Tulamore Dew is emty.. I need to get another bottle in my basement.

Geaux Broncos.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Forecast for next week

M 40C
T 41C
W 43C
T 43C
F 40C

gotta love them heat waves.

Melbourne isn't much better.

Let's try this:

Mon
partly_cloudy.png

35°
18°

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

43°
24°

Wed
rain_s_cloudy.png

40°
21°

Thu
partly_cloudy.png

41°
25°

Fri
partly_cloudy.png

41°
14°

Too hot to be working outdoors, and yet I'm supposed to be. The place I'm meant to be working [on Tuesday] has no shade, I'll be over road/concrete, and in overalls. I think I may be calling it an early day sometime tomorrow, and if I feel it's too hot, I doubt I'd really care what my boss would say. I'll deal with that if I need to. :)

As to the rest of the week, I'll be in alpine country, so it probably won't be nearly as warm up there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High